How many PD stems do you Vape a day....(Purple Days vaporizer)

vap999

Depending on particle size, shape, how dry, fluffy, etc. (how densely packed) the herb is and how high the stem/tube is filled, the amount (weight) held by the stem/tube could vary greatly. Is there any consensus on how much a stem/tube generally holds, in terms of weight? Has anyone determined their own average stem/tube weight and compared this to others?

vap999,

lwien

vap999 said:
Depending on particle size, shape, how dry, fluffy, etc. (how densely packed) the herb is and how high the stem/tube is filled, the amount (weight) held by the stem/tube could vary greatly. Is there any consensus on how much a stem/tube generally holds, in terms of weight? Has anyone determined their own average stem/tube weight and compared this to others?
For me, I average 0.025g per stem.

lwien,

max

Out to lunch
Has anyone determined their own average stem/tube weight and compared this to others?
This has been discussed in the PD thread. First, you can't get accurate measurements on this unless you've got a good scale that's accurate to .01g. Then you have to load multiple bowls (I used 10), weigh the total amount, and divide by the number of bowls you've loaded and weighed. And how fine your bud is ground is a factor. I can get .05g as an average if I use dry, fine ground (almost powder) and pack pretty tight, but after doing multiple tests like this I think .025-.03 is a more normal average. If your bud is high quality and sticky, your average load is going to be less than with dry, mid grade (and should be).

This vape (and the Zap or Eterra), with the small, easy to cap off bowl, is easier to measure for load size than most, but since a full tube can still vary by 100%, depending on what you're loading and how, it's still not a good idea to put out a number, as far as saying 'this is what you get in a bowl'.

max,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
After much weighing, mine are pretty much 0.05.

My bud is ULTRA fine (verging on sand consistency) and I pack an overflowing tube, quite tight with JUST enough airflow to whistle lightly.

I can definitely see where people get the 0.025-0.03 measurement for a full loose tube, but I like to overpack it.

Chubba,

Choism

10-12 a day.

What is the most in one sitting?

I did 5 stems in one sitting, soaring high.

Choism,

annaK

masejl12 said:
Since I've had my PD now for 4 days I have dramatically increased my usage!!! I used to smoke one bowl and that would last me 3 to 4 hours now I am vaping about 5 bowls every 2 to 3 hours. Maybe its because it seems so readily available at anytime and because it tastes so good. Hopefully I will slow down, I was hoping to stretch my herb further :D.
hey masejl12... i'm curious if you slowed down at all? I, too, drastically increased my usage after getting a PD... the PD is so easy and enjoyable that I'm drawn to my herbs more frequently :)

annaK,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
It is so easy, and alway ready to go. Hard for me to sit down next to my PD and tray and not use at least I PD bowl every half hour or so. Just so enjoyable, so tasty. The amount used in the end, far less then before.

IAmKrazy2,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Choism said:
10-12 a day.

What is the most in one sitting?

I did 5 stems in one sitting, soaring high.
Never really counted myself, but I set up a 27 bowl marathon for a friend, used a 100ml waterpipe. :D

Depending on the herb I think you tend to plateau after a point.

vtac,

leozdad

1 after work (around noon)
3-4 in the evening after dinner
way more on the weekend starting with a wake and bake and moving on from there :buzz:

And yes this is one efficient unit, i just try to imagine how much herb i have misused over the past years, i sure did waste a lot of money if i look at the big picture!! :doh: :peace:

leozdad,

masejl12

annaK, I have decreased my usage since then. haha I kind of hit a plateau for a while and took a t-break and since then I've really been lovin the efficiency. the quality of bud really plays a big part I think for me, it takes a lot less with the good stuff. :D

masejl12,
Top Bottom