How many PD stems do you Vape a day....(Purple Days vaporizer)

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
on average i vape about 8 stems a day....much more on weekends :lol:

The people?:|

edit..whoops on the title :p

Hennessy1414,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
You mean vape a day? :p C'mon , gotta get your terminology right....

I really have no idea... anywhere from 3-10. Depends what day and what my schedule is like (school/work/nothing/etc.). I'll say 5 for average. :)

SpiralArchitect,

KeepCalm

Reindeer, reindeer, reindeer
1-2 after dinner on weeknights. Love love love the PD for weekend wake and bake. Use goes way up on weekends. :ko:

KeepCalm,

max

Out to lunch
My quantity varies considerably since I often use the Surfer in conjunction with the PD. If I don't use the SSV the number of PD 'tubes' goes up quite a bit. I don't vape stems at all. Usually throw them away.

max,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
what is the terminology for the PD sticks? I thought they were called stems?

I prob vape 6 a night

stonemonkey55,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i think that most people have settled on "stem" as the term for the pd tube, its fitting as its not really a "bowl"

i usually eat my bud stems :p

Acolyte of Zinglon,

max

Out to lunch
I've been calling 'em tubes too long. It's ingrained now. Eating stems huh? I may try that when I get some tasty ones. Do you eat 'em plain or add condiments. Maybe some cocktail sauce...

max,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yeah, stems taste great.... I love doing that. I actually save all my stems, bud is too pricey to be throwing stuff away... that and if dry and jonesing, you can vape the stems ;) or use them in cooking. I got a big glass container full of them. :D

SpiralArchitect,

KeepCalm

Reindeer, reindeer, reindeer
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
KeepCalm said:
1-2 after dinner on weeknights. Love love love the PD for weekend wake and bake. Use goes way up on weekends. :ko:
sounds like me
btw like the pip boy ;)
The PD is indispensable when trekking the wasteland. ;)

KeepCalm,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
max said:
My quantity varies considerably since I often use the Surfer in conjunction with the PD. If I don't use the SSV the number of PD 'tubes' goes up quite a bit. I don't vape stems at all. Usually throw them away.
Ditto - but since I've started using the tube extension on the PD I haven't been tempted to load up with my other vape.

Week -days 10 - 20 bowls :p

Weekends :shrug: I lose count by 9am :ko:

vaporcloud,

Strom Thurmond

How much material does the stem or vapor tube hold? I'm just wondering how efficient the PD is.

Strom Thurmond,

max

Out to lunch
Strom Thurmond said:
How much material does the stem or vapor tube hold? I'm just wondering how efficient the PD is.
There's nothing more efficient than the PD. The average bowl is about .025g. If you're interested in the PD and getting answers to any and all questions, then you need to visit the Experience-
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=48&p=1

I know it's a huge thread, but it's the place to go for PD info and user reviews.

max,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i forgot about this thread
i find myself vaping 1-3 tubes a day, i generally dont partake until at least after 6pm, unless a day has been either predetermined to be wake and bake (not a common occurance) or there extenuating circumstances
weekends are different, as i start earlier (4ish) but its usually confined to the evening, because i find that i appreciate being high best when im sober going into the session

usually my dosage is 1 tube every 2 hours
if i vape a lot and i still feel it the next afternoon i dont vape that day because im not back to baseline (metabolite enhanced baseline :brow: :ko: )

then i take sporadic days off, but having a vaporizer is such an enabler, comfortwise, luxurywise, eficiency, and best of all stealthwise, (although its still noticeable after more than one bowl, axe covers it well, its much easier to cover the smell than with smoke) that i have trouble taking more than one day off, even the tactile feeling of the vapor filling my lungs just makes me want to vape a bowl
i need to find a cheap herb that isnt addictive that will vape up nice and tasty, i would get some pipe tobacco but i feel id just keep vaping it and then id get hooked
although it still wouldnt be as bad as cigarettes

edit, i had forgotten to finish my last thought :uhoh:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

bongoman

I've settled into about 3-4 tubes a day spread out from around 4pm to 10pm.

Let's say 4 a day @ 0.025g = 0.1g/day.

Over a month, 30 x 0.1 = 3g/month.

Over a year, that's 36 grams - just over a zip, smoking every evening. Unbelievable huh?

It doesn't get any more efficient than that. Sure, I'm not getting totally wrecked, but that's how I like it, and the days where I have more than 4 tubes are offset by the occasional day off I take.

bongoman,

greenganja

Quote by Bongoman
"I've settled into about 3-4 tubes a day spread out from around 4pm to 10pm.

Let's say 4 a day @ 0.025g = 0.1g/day.

Over a month, 30 x 0.1 = 3g/month.

Over a year, that's 36 grams - just over a zip, smoking every evening."

This is true stoner math at it's best! :):peace:

greenganja,

kalinga

weekdays - 1 vapor tube a day

weekends - 2 to 3 vapor tubes a day but most of the time just 2 :cool:

kalinga,

jklasd

well i use bong hits with the pd, and use about 2 per session, with 3-4 sessions per day depending on what my schedule is and if the gf is over (not really a weed person unfortantly. and the woman cant get high. tried pipes and 3 vapes and nothing. maybe a bong to, but im not sure). i say about 6-8 a day. depends on the weed as well.

jklasd,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
4 stems, 1 session, per day Monday-Friday.

Saturday/Sunday off.

My average stem is working out to be ~0.05g, I pack them nice and full.

Chubba,

purplechango

Im a numbers geek, so I would break it down by the bowl size as well, and multiply my day daily shots, then days , weeks, months.......etc.

Which by this case, if i was still combusting id be running through about a 1/4 LB every month. ( this of course includes friendly sharing and what not,

Since Ive been using my PD that has drastically been cut. Really depends on whats going on during the day, but I use an average of 5 tubs throughout the day.

Each tube gets a straw suck load with a dab of kif on the end to make it special!

purplechango,

NoSmoke

I think I just found out I vape way too much :(

2 in the morning
1-2 on the way home after work
2 after shower
3 after dinner
1 before bed
About 10-12 a day
And a VHW session mixed in between, way more on weekends

NoSmoke,
Top Bottom