honey oil from vaped herb?

weedemon

enthusiast
thx for the friendly tip, :) i read that thread a while ago too. it was the first i had ever heard of water curing actually

i found out something interesting regarding weight loss from doing the water cure on those oz of abv. I was gonna hold off from telling you guys till I have the final report, but it seems i lost about 35% weight from doing the water cure. 28 grams of abv after the cure was down to 18.2

weedemon,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
like i said, since im new to FC, old posts are new & still fascinating to me...just came across that thread today when it reminded me of our experiment here...

im assuming you were considering holding off on that info because it may mean nothing at all (i mean in terms of reclaiming yield), right?
- i hope so at least

hopefully that ~10 grams is all chlorophyll & unnecessary (non-actives-containing) garbage...
- which would be the purpose of the experiment in the first place...

so cant wait until you post your results...

did the discarded h2o at least get less & less murky as the days went by? and how many days did you settle on finally?

akwardsauce,

weedemon

enthusiast
yeah im not sure it's gonna have any bearing on yield yet. but it is interesting to note. hopefully it is all the nasties with nothing good lost...

as the days went on it got less and less dark as time went on by day 7 it was a light amber colour, but i could still see particulate that had settled out and was in suspension in the water.

as for when i can do all these runs, im not sure yet. i need time when the folks are away from the house.

weedemon,

weedemon

enthusiast
jsut panty hose cut and tied off to make "tea bags" there were no runs, but i could still see particulate in the water.

weedemon,

akwardsauce

so i forgot what part of the process you are at right now...just wanted to check in & see...

also to let you know that its better to keep the ABV either totally wet & soaking inside of the water or totally dry...moisture can probably spark mold growth i think (never happened to me before but i never kept it around in between these steps for very long).

wouldnt want you to inhale that stuff...

hope all is well!

akwardsauce,

weedemon

enthusiast
it's funny you should ask I am finishing up he 4th purge right now actually. so far i had ran both bho methods the qwiso abv, and the water cures qwiso that is purgin right now. I have been keeping track of weights and I am thinking i will do a streak test on a sheet of paper to show the colours of each kind.

weedemon,

akwardsauce

weedemon said:
it's funny you should ask I am finishing up he 4th purge right now actually. so far i had ran both bho methods the qwiso abv, and the water cures qwiso that is purgin right now. I have been keeping track of weights and I am thinking i will do a streak test on a sheet of paper to show the colours of each kind.

oh sweet good idea. im guessing the reason you even thought of that is because there is some noticeable differences in the colors of these batches?

akwardsauce,

weedemon

enthusiast
well the oil has all been made, now i get to move on to the fun part, the testing of the oils. im not sure when im going to be able to sit down and get to that exactly though. stay tuned.

*edit sorry typo :p

weedemon,

akwardsauce

weedemon said:
tell the oil has all been made, now i get to move on to the fun part...

i cant follow what the first part means, btw

...but anyways, it looks like someone found a new way to use their ganja...

check this out: http://www.increationwetrust.org/REMARCABLE-recipe.html

which was mentioned previously in FC by someone else right here... http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=155633#p155633

...doesnt look like they mention anything that would cause you to waste anything...just not sure if it will do what they claim...so im thinking that worst case scenario is that you end up with regular stuff at the end instead of this different stuff...?

akwardsauce,

SirNDPT

Hey!

Great thread... but it's like telling us a great joke and then not giving us the punchline! :brow:

SirNDPT

SirNDPT,
Top Bottom