Discontinued HomeGrownLogs

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
I have to agree @Ashrefuzed it would seem that perhaps the 'tides are changing'. The police, judges and doctors all know it would be for the better.
Even if it's just MMJ it's a start. It certainly helps with the multiple 'pains in the arses' I come across daily.

@kellya86 another step in the right direction.

@RastaVapa you sounded really upbeat and positive today mate, a huge weight lifted, fantastic news.

macca924

Id like to order one please.can you please pm me waiting times and payment details etc.thanks

macca924,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
There was an amazing package in the mail yesterday!

The Blackwood log from HGL I got is a beauty and the assorted stem is so elegant!

Without vvps it runs very hot (like my Nano on setting 8), nice for one hit extraction or concentrates but not the better for taste. Although RastaVapa told me it was cause the lower resistance of the heating element and he'll send me a vvps to fix that for some long lasting sessions. What's a nice guy!

The pics i took doesn't make justice to the log so I'll try to take more pics of better quality.

Thanks RastaVapa for this amazing work, even my wife (she doesn't smoke or vape at all and she is a bit annoyed with my VAS) told me it is a piece of art!

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@PPN the VVPS should make for a totally different log.
@RastaVapa sent me out a package and my Sumac is now running the SS heat element he will be fitting as standard and the VVPS.
Yours will behave differently to mine but you will have the same potential to run it really low for full on flavor hits. I've been a total flavor slut and whored myself out to the Blueberry for the last few days.
Or turn the power up and do some everlasting kief bowls. Concentrates are next on the menu.
This a 10v hit, half a Vapcap load, approx.0.025g. Still sorting out the wires and a wooden box for the VVPS.
Tasty, tasty hit.

boon

My package come to my home too this morning
my mini run hot as PPN. This stuff is amazing
0bKxBxe.jpg

sorry for the shitty pics but i want to compare the tall to Vapman and Bamboo HI
h5uHtpW.jpg
3WH8lJ0.jpg

This little piece of wood run hotter at 11.9v than my HI Bamboon at 13V...
Ugh§ if i remenber the wood WPA was designed for big RIP
I"'m so baked and i haven't tried yet tell you an other day :rofl::rofl:
pB4CO1z.jpg

Last edited:

RastaVapa

HomeGrownLogs UK log maker
Manufacturer
Glad its all turned up ok, I have been experimenting with different vvps systems from step up and downs ,buck converters and pwm ,I am trying to find a cost effective but efficient controller that I can send out with every log so people can dial there perfect temperature .

Got another two types of pcb arriving today so will let everyone know how it goes ,be more pics soon from the next batch of logs plus another goes out in the next day or two.

Had two enails turn up yesterday and after a good few test dabs thanks man good deal.........

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
Yesterday I combusted by accident, I came home after a family day and the HGL was plugged in without extension cord. I had some already vaped bug in the wong and instead of treating myself with some fresh herbs I was lazy and thought I could get another hit out if it. So the HGL was very hot and the herbs were very dry, that combo resulted in combustion I think. Moral of the story, don't be lazy, use fresh buds.

Still loving the HGL everyday and people around me are getting really interested in getting one as well. Everyone that uses it is blown away by first the absence of a throat hit, then the are blown away by the taste, then they are blowing away by the throat irritation because the took a hit that was way to big because they didnt feel anything when they were hitting it and when the stop coughing they are in la la land :)

Doktor Dub

Going to court because you grow a Plant and use it to treat your cancer just sounds sooooo wrong, it is unbelievable.

I know everybody here feels the same but just had to say / write it.

Good that everything went relatively well for you, wish all the best (and hope to own a HGL in the not too distant future...)

milkmann

I've just placed an order for an E-Nano but just discovered this thread...should I cancel the e-nano and go for this instead? I'm primarily interested in three things - flavour, efficiency, cloud production. How would you say this compares to the e-nano?

Cheers all, great to see a log vape being made this side of the pond!

rosedale

I've just placed an order for an E-Nano but just discovered this thread...should I cancel the e-nano and go for this instead? I'm primarily interested in three things - flavour, efficiency, cloud production. How would you say this compares to the e-nano?

Cheers all, great to see a log vape being made this side of the pond!

I don't think the mods want us to compare different vaporizers on the manufacturers thread. I happen to own both and I can answer questions if you want to send me a pm.

milkmann

Anybody know the waiting times for these beauties? Sent @RastaVapa a PM but I"m sure he's a busy man - however, time is of the essence - my E-nano order will be confirmed within the next 24 hours and there's no going back! Any ASAP responses would be appreciated!

milkmann,

Burt

Anybody know the waiting times for these beauties? Sent @RastaVapa a PM but I"m sure he's a busy man - however, time is of the essence - my E-nano order will be confirmed within the next 24 hours and there's no going back! Any ASAP responses would be appreciated!

You're looking at a few months. The main man is, if you look back through the thread, not doing this for profit but for fun & to keep his synapses firing at peak capacity. Worth the wait for sure, but I'd pull the trigger on yer e-nano now if time is a factor.

milkmann

You're looking at a few months. The main man is, if you look back through the thread, not doing this for profit but for fun & to keep his synapses firing at peak capacity. Worth the wait for sure, but I'd pull the trigger on yer e-nano now if time is a factor.

Nice, I know it's a one-man operation but wasn't sure if his order list was a few units or tens/hundreds of units... I was going by the amount of pages on the thread and how many people had said they had ordered one (which is all you can do at the time!)

Time is the biggest capacity here seeing as they're pretty similar otherwise. I'll still await his reply, but I guess I'll go through with the Nano purchase and place an order with HGL when I can :)

Cheers!

Papa Woody

"The vapor is strong with this one"-Obi Onda Woody
Nice, I know it's a one-man operation but wasn't sure if his order list was a few units or tens/hundreds of units... I was going by the amount of pages on the thread and how many people had said they had ordered one (which is all you can do at the time!)

Time is the biggest capacity here seeing as they're pretty similar otherwise. I'll still await his reply, but I guess I'll go through with the Nano purchase and place an order with HGL when I can :)

Cheers!

Get both logs and then buy the others as well! You can't go wrong with a log...

Everyone wants a log...

Kermitt

18 month, for real?
I know I have to wait, but I thought of a few of month. But hey, I'll wait.
To bad that there are no other logs I can get in Europe. Then it would be easier to wait for the HGL ;-)

Kermitt,

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
The HI is not the same as the HGL. So don't confuse them when it comes to waiting times. I don't know how big the exact backlog of the HGL is but it shouldn't be 18 months.

I showed my dad a working HGL today it scared him a bit. He really believes marijuana is a bad thing. But his wife is sometimes in a lot of pain and he is really trying to set his views aside and is really open to see if there is a solution to the suffering of his wife to be found in marijuana.

Last edited:

SavageCore

The HI is not the same as the HGL. So don't confuse them when it comes to waiting times. I don't know how big the exact backlog of the HGL is but it shouldn't be 18 months.

I showed my dad a working HGL today it scared him a bit. He really believes marijuana is a bad thing. But his wife is sometimes in a lot of pain and he is really trying to set his views aside and is really open to see if there is a solution to the suffering of his wife to be found in marijuana.

I think that is the quoted time frame and I'm 15 months in :freak:

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
Its arrived! Had to chase postman pat barefoot down the road for it but i caught him!

Its soo beautiful and petite, yew to match my vapman :love:

Got work to do so only had one bowl ;) ... super nice just gotta dial in the right voltage. No idea why ive not had a log until now .. they are fucking sweet .. ready to go when you want whilst being beautiful and discreet.

Top Bottom