1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Hi Guys, need a new vaporizer

Discussion in 'ABV' started by joetate261, Apr 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joetate261

joetate261 New Member

I purchased a micro g pen kit, and now im trying to find the next level up per se! Any ideas?
  2. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

Tell us a little about your requirements. Portable or desktop? Is stealth important? There are a lot of options depending on your particular needs which will make you the happiest.
    And sorry but no heat guns IMO.
  3. Vapewithfire

Vapewithfire Active Member

Why no heat guns, the original vaporiser that my friend bought for 230,- Euro, in amsterdam is agreat one. Made with a heat gun, like on the picure. I use it for more than 10 years, and even eagle bill was vaping with.

I think it is not good to tell the people, that vaping with heat gun is not good. Me and milloions say, this is the easiest and cheapest way of real vaping.

Some of the expensive vapes are much worse, than a heat gun.

Here is a picture, that shows eagle bill, the one who discoverd vaping
    ( with hot air gun ) for the whole world 20 years ago, vaping with my hot air gun.

[​IMG]
    RUDE BOY likes this.
  4. hoptimum

hoptimum Well-Known Member

That doesnt look very portable.
    Kief and SpruceGruve like this.
  5. Vapewithfire

Vapewithfire Active Member

He doesn´t say, that he searches a portable vape, i guezz he has already his pen.

May be he wants a new one, for at home.
  6. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

Omicron or Persei w/ a Titanium KISS cart. If you want one with a bigger coil and no wick, you can check out the Atmos Rx Jr. Ebay has them for around $30-40
    SpruceGruve likes this.
  7. paytonpenn

paytonpenn Level 30 Nature/Healer

Another expected recommendation for the Hammer, its not in pen factor but it will allow you use vaporize concentrates and plant matter. Otherwise I too recommend something with a KISS cart, the O-Phos is only 55 and definitely higher quality than an Atmos product.
    Madcap79 and KidFated. like this.
  8. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

You could also look into the Hercules (I think this is what paytonpenn meant) or Okeanous if you want something more fancy. Both are great products
  9. joetate261

joetate261 New Member

http://buyvaporizersusa.com/home/20-persei-vaporizer.html
    [​IMG]

Looks pretty cool, also looking into the hammer. Thanks you guys are extremely helpful!

no heat guns ha, Idk preferably one off the site above, they have a promo going on and I dont trust ebay..been ripped off with fakes way to much. I might go with this persei, but the hammer looks awesome...So many choices this is such a cool thing to get into
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
  10. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

W9tech.com also has a promo for 20% off with a coupon code somewhere on the Persei thread. If your looking for high powered vapor at 7.4v, you should get the Persei. If not, check out the ophos, omicron, or omicron lite for a lighter, better tasting vapor at 3.7v. Its the difference from pressing the button down for 1-2 seconds on the 7.4 compared to 4-5+ seconds on the 3.7.
  11. paytonpenn

12. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

mlo4sho likes this.
  13. Caligula

Caligula *results not typical.

Holy shit, did I come into a thread that had posts deleted/moved or did vapewithfire jump in there with that first reply all on his own? :o

OP bought a Micro G-pen, so one would assume he wants a vape for concentrates? @joetate261 never said, and when someone asked earlier, things took a heatgun detour.

This, plus his other criteria (not least of all his budget) need to be answered before any relevant info can be dispensed.
    SSVUN~YAH and RUDE BOY like this.
  14. Egzoset

Egzoset 1SipAToke Vaporist (v3.0)

Salutations JoeTate261,

Hummm... Difficult to follow.

If i'm correct both offer heat intensity control but you don't seem to mind over battery vs butane operation, which makes me advise you to consider fire 1st unless it must be stealthy too.

:peace:
    Caligula likes this.
  15. Caligula

Uh... and one is for concentrates while the other, flowers?
  16. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

Neither does this:

[​IMG]
  17. Caligula

Looks efficient.
  18. joetate261

joetate261 New Member

this thread escalated quickly
  19. paytonpenn

Which Hammer did you mean?
  20. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

I think one of the Persei attachments is called a hammer? Sounds familiar :)
  21. joetate261

joetate261 New Member

what do you guys think of the site I listed buyvaporizersusa.com thats where I got my g pen, and they seem to have pretty decent prices...has any one here used them before? They had a coupon on instagram to for like 5 percent off I think
  22. paytonpenn

Pretty poor selection, very limiting on trying to choose a "good" vaporizer.
    I can't recommend purchasing one of the pens they offer, they are overpriced for the quality, and even more overpriced on that website.

Many retailers on here have discount codes. And if you find a specific vaporizer you want I'm sure someone here can help you find the cheapest option.
  23. joetate261

joetate261 New Member

Idk with the discount code and the free shipping over 75-I bought ejuice with the g pen....It seemed like a great deal and I shopped around forever
  24. paytonpenn

You can get an O-Phos for 55, and a CE4 cartridge for eliquids for 6 dollars. They have a 20% discount right now

My O-Phos with 2 day shipping came out as 52 dollars.

A G-Pen is 35 dollars on eBay..
  25. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

@joetate261 The prices are high enough on that site that your not saving anything with that 5% and free shipping, But I know diddly sqwat about pen vapes for concentraits.
    paytonpenn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors