Hey FC, whatcha gonna get for 4/20?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Thank you ! The Grav was a gift, and I love it of course, but I don't use it. Didn't know how. Maybe for 420.
Happy 420, @Ramahs.

I've only ever used gravity bongs we made out of plastic jugs in my younger days. It's a fun novelty, but I feel it's impractical to do often. Just extra steps that are unnecessary. Same thing with a waterfall bong (the other common kind of gravity bong that is even easier to use). The annoying part to me about a standard gravity bong is holding that thing fucking still as you remove the bowl, and being careful to inhale and move down to clear the thing to where it doesn't feel weird. The waterfall-style gravity bong just feels more like a bag vape to use, but still feels like extra steps.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I've only ever used gravity bongs we made out of plastic jugs in my younger days. It's a fun novelty, but I feel it's impractical to do often. Just extra steps that are unnecessary. Same thing with a waterfall bong (the other common kind of gravity bong that is even easier to use). The annoying part to me about a standard gravity bong is holding that thing fucking still as you remove the bowl, and being careful to inhale and move down to clear the thing to where it doesn't feel weird. The waterfall-style gravity bong just feels more like a bag vape to use, but still feels like extra steps.
It doesn't seem practical. More like a party piece. I think the steam roller is far more practical.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Had to grab one of the last Milaana2s from vgoodiez along with a bacote Ed's stem for my V2... And of course a Brilliant Cut Grinder! Sad I missed out on Ditanium, seems like a fun desktop though I don't need it at all lol

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
For 4/20 I’m passed out with a fever (at least the puking is over, but I wish my dreams were better)...
Just as well, I’ve been out of material since late Jan, and have a Ghost I’ve been unable to use since I got it...so I’m skipping the sales, too.

Hope everyone else is flying!

I bought:
  • 2 grams of Snow Squall pie-crust concentrate
  • 1 gram of Royal Sensi wax concentrate
  • 1 gram 8-bit wax concentrate
  • 1/8 oz.Blue Dream flower
  • 1/8 oz Wedding Cake flower

Ive heard Colorado is getting $70 for an eighth...that shit had better be BEYOND GOOD - hope it is!

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
For 4/20 I’m passed out with a fever (at least the puking is over, but I wish my dreams were better)...
Just as well, I’ve been out of material since late Jan, and have a Ghost I’ve been unable to use since I got it...so I’m skipping the sales, too.

Hope everyone else is flying!
I hope you are already feeling better. It sounds awful. I hope you can get some rest. The Ghost will be there, and there will be more sales. The important thing is to drink a lot of water, and rest.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I ended up ordering a J-hook, and a few adapters from GRAV, then ordered two mouthpieces from @Ed's TnT , for my Solo and Air. Burned myself on a glass piece, so it had to be done. I was sorely tempted by the Dabtanium, and had everything ready to go at checkout, code applied, and reminded myself I wasn't there to buy, but to check out instructions I'd given someone. It was about what I spent anyway, but I needed the other things more. If I bought the Dabtanium, then I'd need to start buying for it ( carb cap, WPA, I don't know what all, but I do know you almost always need to shop for new vapes). I just wonder how long it will be before I see another Dabtanium for under $130.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I ended up ordering a J-hook, and a few adapters from GRAV, then ordered two mouthpieces from @Ed's TnT , for my Solo and Air. Burned myself on a glass piece, so it had to be done. I was sorely tempted by the Dabtanium, and had everything ready to go at checkout, code applied, and reminded myself I wasn't there to buy, but to check out instructions I'd given someone. It was about what I spent anyway, but I needed the other things more. If I bought the Dabtanium, then I'd need to start buying for it ( carb cap, WPA, I don't know what all, but I do know you almost always need to shop for new vapes). I just wonder how long it will be before I see another Dabtanium for under $130.

I was in the "checkout cart" on a couple things yesterday but ended up dry. I can't believe my self-control held on. My bank account is still reeling from my Dabpress purchase when their sale started a few weeks ago. A great purchase, but when yesterday came I had already expected to be a 420 observer. I just convinced myself that I had enough shit.

Now what did I almost buy yesterday? That list is extensive. :ko: I'm happy for everyone else though.

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
I was in the "checkout cart" on a couple things yesterday but ended up dry. I can't believe my self-control held on. My bank account is still reeling from my Dabpress purchase when their sale started a few weeks ago. A great purchase, but when yesterday came I had already expected to be an 420 observer. I just convinced myself that I had enough shit.

Now what did I almost buy yesterday? That list is extensive. :ko: I'm happy for everyone else though.
I applaud your self control I realized I can't use what I have without taking a nap as is also.......still tried.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I was in the "checkout cart" on a couple things yesterday but ended up dry. I can't believe my self-control held on. My bank account is still reeling from my Dabpress purchase when their sale started a few weeks ago. A great purchase, but when yesterday came I had already expected to be an 420 observer. I just convinced myself that I had enough shit.

I should have just went on a No Buy, but as this was my first 420 Celebration, I didn't want it to be like every other 420 where I didn't spend money, which was every 420 before this one. I'd been planning to buy what I did and held off for 420, so no regrets there. I just sort of hoped I'd be swept off my feet at the last minute, by a Good Deal. You know, you-have-to-have-it-it's-too-good-to-pass-up-and-you-will-live-a-life-of-torment-and-regret-if-you-don't-buy--it kind of good deal. I wanted the consumer version of falling in love, but on a budget. The Dabtanium was such a deal, but I kept thinking, what if my getting one kept online friend from getting one? How could I ever enjoy it? And think how ashamed I would be when friend announced they didn't get one? I would never have been able to talk about my purchase. In the past, I coupon shopped. I reveled in getting 90% off of just about anything. I stockpiled laundry detergent. I know most of the joy of purchasing a Good Deal is talking about it. After that, of course, is saving money on stuff. You have to admit that Good Deals demand being talked about. It's both part of the bargain, and part of the cost.
In the end, I didn't fall madly in love and make an impulsive decision on 420. I also have no regrets on 421. This didn't end with a Walk Of Shame. Or a new toy. The thing is, I'm pretty trashed right now using what I have. I got some fantastic new toys from @DDave of Ddavemods and I strongly encourage any Arizer EQ or VTower owners to grab a set. It looks to me, that with an 18mm to 18mm M to M adapter and a Keck clip, you could use the set with a Dabtanium as well. Don't know. Haven't tried it. Like I said, I'm pretty trashed with what I have, and isn't that what really matters on this beautiful Spring day?

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
The FC represents all that is good with 420.

Friends helping each other, getting and giving advice, friendly conversation, vendors and customers appreciating each other.

Not what the media likes to portray on the evening news. Unfortunately they get what they want every year.

There were some great deals that I didn't jump at this time, but I still may buy in the future.
I really didn't have the want to buy a second e-nano yet, but I do want another in the future. Yesterday's $149 for a classic nano package was a great deal.
$15 for their new ice stem was a deal and they ran out. Andy talked about larger sizes and I was waiting for one of those. It was probably a mistake to not buy one anyway.

I don't have a need for another Fury 2, but $99 for a F2 with an extra attachment is a great deal. I almost bought one just as a future gift for someone. I think they're getting ready with the F3.
DDave's water wand deal was also excellent (3 for 1).

Last edited:
Top Bottom