Hey FC, whatcha gonna get for 4/20?

lazylathe

Almost there...
No vapes for me this year! Very happy with what I have collected and am with @Stu , going to get HIGH AF!

On the other hand I may pick up some new herb if the deals are good, some seeds, some nutrients...

Will be bringing out the big guns for 420!!
De Verdamper, EVO, Supreme #4, MiniVap, Glass Symphony, everyone is invited!!
Oh and I will test drive my brand new Vrip wand that I bought a year ago and have just not had the time...

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@lazylathe Sounds like you are going to have your hands full at 4/20 :)). I wish i could hop across the pond and join the party,vaping with both of you will be legendary,no matter what caliber are the vapes.
Have one for me cause i am sure gonna have one for all of you :p!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Ok ok, so I need WS to go with my UD, Enano and my Misty's! More logs please!

:bowdown:;pd;
Acolytes of the Holy Log.
UD,Aromazap,Wychwood,and my DIYs Resitor logs ,Halo-logs,and also the Glass ball heater logs,which i secretly call the Log Symphony,lol... Oh forgot to mentioned the Logponic/Logpolution i recently made... :D... I wonder what is next ,maybe a bag-blowing Logcano xxhxahh..

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I soooo want a Dabpress! I've been wanting a quality rosin-press for some time, and Dabpress seems to be the best current bang for one's buck in an all-in-one kit that is of reasonable quality.

This was my big splurge this year when they started their sale. I didn't go top of the line, but for someone that takes weeks to go through one gram of rosin the 6 ton model suits me well (and it is a lot of fun).

I also ordered a small bubbler from dhgate, which wasn't a 420 sale but the price was right. It cleared customs on Tuesday so maybe before 420?

Other than that my VAS, GAS, PAS feels satisfied at this point. I was eyeing a ccell palm but the science on liquefying rosin is not where I want it to be yet.

BabyFacedFinster

I'm gonna grab some new glass to add to the collection , a boundless terp pen , just grabbed a fadespace sic insert for my 30mm banger and that's about it besides some new flower strains and a few g's of diamonds. Happy 4/20 everyone , hope you all enjoy .

Did you buy that Terp pen because of the review 420vapezone just put up today?

Last edited:

Chainfish

By looks of it sweet FA. Only decent Uk offers in my price range have sold out. Offer did come up for product I have been eyeing for a while, code didn't work properly and suggestion for rectifying issue (pay postage and email for refund) wasn't response was looking for, assumed cs could just take order and I pay correct amount direct with Paypal, save the fannying around for refund, disappointed. a Ti woody s would be nice but cant find apart from blackwood :/

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
G43, purchased today
Runt, won today
either Solo 2 or Airizer 2, need to read some FC
bent glass straws for the above device
glass wpa for above device
long glass spikey @davesmith dynavap stem
ditanium quartz nail
dyna coil
dyna cap
109-RFq-MWMX.jpg

:peace:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

BabyFacedFinster

I received it today. Wanted to wait till 4/20 to open it (like getting up on Christmas morning as a kid), but I couldn't wait.

I love it!

IMG-0786.jpg

Very nice. That's the first steamroller I've seen with a ground glass fitting (14mm?) and not just a glass bowl for combusting.

Mazel Tov

Pairs nicely with your wong. EdsTnt?

Last edited:

Ramahs

Very nice. That's the first steamroller I've seen with a ground glass fitting (14mm?) and not just a glass bowl for combusting.

Mazel Tov

Pairs nicely with your wong. EdsTnt?

I know. I posted in the "Cheap, high-quality bubbler" thread asking if anyone knew of a steamroller with a 14 or 18mm connection instead of a standard combustion bowl, and @Madri-Gal suggested this one, which I ordered (thanks, @Madri-Gal :tup:). In my opinion it's the ultimate steamroller. I have that comfortable feeling one gets when they know they got the best thing on the market that fits what they were looking for.

It's what I'll go to from now on when I want the ultimate tasty dry hit.

Yes, that is my Woodscents WonG from @Ed's TnT . And the Woodscents itself turns this huge steamroller into one solid-white milky tube. Giant, full-flavor hits!

IMG-0785.jpg

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I know. I posted in the "Cheap, high-quality bubbler" thread asking if anyone knew of a steamroller with a 14 or 18mm connection instead of a standard combustion bowl, and @Madri-Gal suggested this one, which I ordered (thanks, @Madri-Gal :tup:). In my opinion it's the ultimate steamroller. I have that comfortable feeling one gets when they know they got the best thing on the market that fits what they were looking for.

It's what I'll go to from now on when I want the ultimate tasty dry hit.

Yes, that is my Woodscents WonG from @Ed's TnT . And the Woodscents itself turns this huge steamroller into one solid-white milky tube. Giant, full-flavor hits!

IMG-0785.jpg
Oh! Brilliant! I really wondered. I hoped it was something like this. Now I can put this back on my I Want Someday list. When I quit combusting I sadly gave up on this steamroller. I have Gary's gravity bong, and don't know what to do with it, either. I'd never used it for smoking, so don't have a clue. Keep us posted, please @Ramahs. I'm so excited!

Ramahs

Oh! Brilliant! I really wondered. I hoped it was something like this. Now I can put this back on my I Want Someday list. When I quit combusting I sadly gave up on this steamroller. I have Gary's gravity bong, and don't know what to do with it, either. I'd never used it for smoking, so don't have a clue. Keep us posted, please @Ramahs. I'm so excited!

I see no reason why a gravity bong can't be used with a vaporizer, just like any other water-piece, if one so-desires.

Top Bottom