Herbaltherm 2ZM, Ryan from RBT's unregulated Zion

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
I too would appreciate if information was disseminated through a less terrible platform.

Browsing instagram without an account is damn near impossible, and the platform discourages anonymous accounts.

Be careful what you wish for. A few years ago Ryan ran a sale of some old custom Milaana 2…but you had to bid for them on MySpace….

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Browsing instagram without an account is damn near impossible, and the platform discourages anonymous accounts.

Yeah and you need to use a phone really, I will say I had reservations, but I set up an anonymous account without any issue specifically for vape stuff, and that is how I've acquired so much heady glass as well!

Canna Chameleon

and that is how I've acquired so much heady glass as well!
Yeah those algorithms really figure out what ya like quick don’t they.

convenience store cbc GIF by Kim's Convenience

popitup

You can view for a few posts, before you get a pop-up to sign up or login. You cannot read comments, or watch videos, unless you deep link to the video itself.

To actually be anonymous on IG, you'll need, at minimum a VPN, and a burner cellphone that you never connect to your home network, and lock down app permissions on. If you have signed up with alternate accounts on your every day device, they know who you are.

If you sign up and they can't figure out who you are, it will trigger their anti-abuse measures which lead to identity validation processes, e.g. a valid cellphone number. A VoiP number might work, but reportedly not from a phone using the app, which leads to the next point, they drive usage towards mobile, discouraging computers, which benefits their data mining and privacy violating behaviors.

Some interesting links:

Last edited:

2pumpchump

Im not on IG a ton but if anything relevant drops I will try to help post it on here.
I have IG I set up for these types of things along with I love showing my bong rips .. 😂..
I'm not sure if this was ever cleared up. But during the giveaway he said that futo will be doing the wood on the first batch ! I also liked how Discreet he was on the give away it was by your order number and so no user name from any platform used !!!

I do hope he sends that person a email??? Just incase they don't use any platform giveaways on !!

sagey

Can you follow along outside of instagram after buying in? I was hoping the website where we bought would be updated with the most current ongoings. There it still has the info about Futo.

I really wish it’s not just instagram, or at the be try least, someone post updates here? Not a social media person and won’t grab an instagram just for that.
This is why I made this post, which might have helped significantly over time to promote the initial development investment. Of course someone would have posted the 2ZM eventually haha. I do with Ryan himself would post updates and info on FC directly. Until then I guess just say on this thread and look out for updates. :)

Pcloudy

I have IG I set up for these types of things along with I love showing my bong rips .. 😂..
I'm not sure if this was ever cleared up. But during the giveaway he said that futo will be doing the wood on the first batch ! I also liked how Discreet he was on the give away it was by your order number and so no user name from any platform used !!!

I do hope he sends that person a email??? Just incase they don't use any platform giveaways on !!
I should probably watch that video and post up the order number on here just incase.

1138 is vapman, 1158 for another, and didnt catch the 3rd

bestvaping

I emailed Ryan with my concern about IG and he has kindly responded,
It seems to me that Ryan had an account on FC? why doesn't he come and explain himself here directly? It would be easier for everyone, wouldn't it? After all, this is a topic dedicated to its product.. I don't like Meta (and all the others) and I certainly wouldn't go to these sites even if there was $10K to be won :lol: but I signed up for the list knowing it perfectly well.. thanks to those who post news!

Canna Chameleon

It seems to me that Ryan had an account on FC? why doesn't he come and explain himself here directly? It would be easier for everyone, wouldn't it? After all, this is a topic dedicated to its product.. I don't like Meta (and all the others) and I certainly wouldn't go to these sites even if there was $10K to be won :lol: but I signed up for the list knowing it perfectly well.. thanks to those who post news!
Well, now all that have bought in start to experience the waves of brilliance and flashes of artistry, intermixed with a lost soul.

Ryan has mixed experience with critics here on FC. By buying into his 100 you all have kinda insulated him from the risks and complaints he had during the Milaana and Splinter launches.

Glass breaks, buttons wear out. Anything not user replaceable had to go back to Ryan until a few others agreed to service them. Extra items that don’t get sold are just sunk cost to the creator and lost profit

This Zion design he’s looking to fix that, and by getting 100 to sign up he can limit his audience kick anyone out he doesnt vibe with and control all content moderation.

He’s not coming back to fc. And for the 100 hang on for the ride and enjoy the process but dont expect a smooth straight path.

#riptbt

edit: most of that history is public and easy to find in the old threads.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
1158 for an 8d (a new glass vape/mp for the 2zm) and 1222 for a 3tm
I was just saying how I wouldn't care about missing something on IG.

And I missed seeing that I'm one of the winners!
#1222 here! :wave:
Or did I miss out by not being present for the drawing? :hmm:

I'll be even more excited when I figure out what to do with a 3tm!

Thanks for putting this up @sedentree !

sedentree

I was just saying how I wouldn't care about missing something on IG.

And I missed seeing that I'm one of the winners!
#1222 here! :wave:
Or did I miss out by not being present for the drawing? :hmm:

I'll be even more excited when I figure out what to do with a 3tm!

Thanks for putting this up @sedentree !

Emails being sent to the winners were mentioned a couple of times from what I remember

Edit
I should say, the stream was quite long and the 3rd prize was mentioned kinda early on so I may have it wrong, apologies if so 😳

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies

zer0k00l

Well, now all that have bought in start to experience the waves of brilliance and flashes of artistry, intermixed with a lost soul.

Ryan has mixed experience with critics here on FC. By buying into his 100 you all have kinda insulated him from the risks and complaints he had during the Milaana and Splinter launches.

Glass breaks, buttons wear out. Anything not user replaceable had to go back to Ryan until a few others agreed to service them. Extra items that don’t get sold are just sunk cost to the creator and lost profit

This Zion design he’s looking to fix that, and by getting 100 to sign up he can limit his audience kick anyone out he doesnt vibe with and control all content moderation.

He’s not coming back to fc. And for the 100 hang on for the ride and enjoy the process but dont expect a smooth straight path.

#riptbt

edit: most of that history is public and easy to find in the old threads.
I had the same feelings after stumbling on his site looking for the 3tm. Just in the last few weeks he has added a few more upcoming/new/“beast” vapes without concentrating on this project completely. Seems like a manic flurry of ideas. I am weary to support this given the past history. I’ll refrain from posting further on the thread unless I dive in, but just wanted offer up some warning from vape history.

bestvaping

The new herbaltherm forums where information will be shared. This is in preference to IG, I am told.
Good initiative, as an alternative to Instagram you can take a look at the fediverse with Pixelfed (open source and decentralized, for me, fediverse is the best alternative to the GAFAM (it's clearly the future), while retaining the same functionalities, simply join an instance or create your own - you're completely free to choose what suits you best ;)).

https://pixelfed.org/

An example with the main developer's pixelfed:

https://pixelfed.social/dansup

I'll let you find out more about Fediverse!

Canna Chameleon

Top Bottom