Herbaltherm 2ZM, Ryan from RBT's unregulated Zion

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
I still think that the Zion heater is one of the best things ever happened in the vape world, so I'd be happy if Ryan manages to take it back in some form. Not sure if I want to commit to the "development team" thing, but this is moslty because I'm so done with paying salty custom bills.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
From the renders on the Herbaltherm site, and on Instagram, I assume this is a refinement of the ZionM. I like this idea better than the vapcap stems, but I am waiting to see what emerges.

I don't know that I would prefer a regulated new vape from Ryan, but my ZionM is my least favorite RBT. Although my Milaana3 is my absolute favorite. Probably still in my top 3 portables.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
As I understood it, from the limited info I saw, seemed like this would also become the desktop option?? With pass through plug-in capability (I thought it was inspired by khelek and her modified Mi3 plug in, though I think that can be regulated with a VVPS) otherwise I can't really tell how it is different from the original ZM, aside from minor upgrades to make it a more complete product (originals were made using extra zion parts) maybe even larger heater with more power...? There were many things that made the original Z team experience so special and this tech so innovative, not sure if that can truly be recaptured ever again now, but hope for success

Nyx Dad

iirc, milaana heaters measure at 4 inches, splinter z/zion at 6.5 inches, and zion m at 12 inches (feel free to correct if wrong) - so the 2zm would have a heater length of approx. 8 inches?

perhaps the revised heater length will allow for better heater responsiveness and easier technique similar to the mi3, while providing the performance from the zion m

personally, i really enjoy the variability i can achieve with my zion m by using stems with open draw for light, flavorful hits or with draw restriction for thick clouds

some initial thoughts for improvement.. an adjustable intake might be nice and ive always wanted some sort of battery protection/off switch like the milaana, though im not sure how that could be implemented in the zion design

Razhumikin

From my conversations with ryan my understanding is it will be a Zion M but with a limiter in it that will stop it from getting so hot that it could light itself on fire if you keep the button pressed too long (which happened to him a couple of years ago). I dont believe ut will have some kind of pass through capability but he did say if he makes a desktop itll be regulated.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I dont believe ut will have some kind of pass through capability but he did say if he makes a desktop itll be regulated.
Looks like plugging in is still on the table at this phase:
Screenshot-20231202-083710-2.png

sagey

Seems like the production chance has fallen. Per-Instagram, Ryan says the rate that people were buying into a pre-order has gotten so slow that he's not sure he'll hit his goal in the timeframe that he had planned. Also; this dude is on IG live like every 15 minutes between his 30 different IG accounts idk how he does it.

ProfessionalHandJob

"A handjob is still a job, okay?"
Seems like the production chance has fallen. Per-Instagram, Ryan says the rate that people were buying into a pre-order has gotten so slow that he's not sure he'll hit his goal in the timeframe that he had planned.
So, what's the # at?

I bought in just because he's pretty close to his goal number/dates.

IMO, he should make them after getting to 50 :-)

Also; this dude is on IG live like every 15 minutes between his 30 different IG accounts idk how he does it.
Adderall is my trick lmao

Jedster

Late to the game for the original Models, but loving the glass on this… definitely want one and will add my two cents in the community of 100! Spread the word.🫶

Shokey

I am On the 2ZM team, Come on people this thing looks 👌😋 dont hesitate to join if you are as excited as I am! Never had anything like it, like oddjobold said it would be a shame if it didn’t get released..

First comment sure this wont be my last! Hope I don’t come down with the VAS as a result… already pretty much set on getting the Mad heaters Tempest In March! Lol

Top Bottom