Help me ID this...

Caligula

Maximus
So I was at a New Years festival today and I see this guy hitting something. Thought it was a mod at first but the more I looked at it the more I thought it was for herb. Still not sure so I figured id snap a pic or two to see if anyone can ID this thing.

Anyway, it took him a minute or two of hitting it to get it going. Only saw one real cloud but it came out pretty thick. Then again I wasnt watching too long. Its for sure flameless though. Sort of looked like a polished steel pipe (the combustion kind) with hammer style end? Any ideas?

hh9c.jpg

qkm2.jpg

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
It looks like it's some sort of evolution to the design of these pipe style electronic cigarette. I've never seen anything like this one though, with the button on the bottom. From the picture its really hard to tell what attachment he's using, but from your description it sounds like it could be one of those atmos style herb burners.

Last edited:

Caligula

Maximus
I thought about that but he had no qualms hitting it in public. As you can see, he wasn't even trying to keep it on the DL? Besides, who is to say whats in there ;)

Edit: FIgured Id be nice, but imageshack wont let me edit or upload new photos unless I pay them $. Fuck that noise.

mestizo

Can I use a Low Voltage Revolution Dart atomizer with this mod?
I see it powered by 1*18350 battery.

mestizo,
Top Bottom