Help ! $500-525 to spend now +250-300 in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I am about 2 weeks away from having a service in place where Solo owners will be able to purchase and self install a replacement battery for less than 50 dollars plus shipping. Battery worry's will be a thing of the past soon.

And come on guys, don't be so elitist about this. People who are new to vapor are really easily intimidated by all of the options and want to make sure they aren't making a mistake. Part of what I love about FC is that you can ask these questions and get civil answers. Why people are feeling the need to insult and belittle him, I do not know, but I feel ashamed for their actions.

b0

Cloudy...
Come on dude, buy it now and stop trying to find faults that doesn't exist. Have you read how many people is happy with their solos? And how many have had problems with their battery? a 0.01%? Buy it and if after that you found the draw is too restrictive you can buy a PVHES or even sell it. You're buying one of the most reliable vapes out there...

Also if you have any problems, PV or PIU will take good care of you. Both of them are awesome sellers.

b0,
Reactions: kelper

francis

Vape enthusiasms
So i was putting together a package on Planetvape, of the solo and some attachments...... then i got to thinking.... again.....

I kind of don't want to "waste" money on all the glass connecters and pieces when I read that the BATTERY in the solo only last about a year or so before replacement...... and then replacement can range over $100???

Do y'all think the battery is a reason to stay away from the solo? To where it might be good for the start.... but fades quickly? any thoughts?

Oh and the milkshake reference and hard draw resistance....is that THAT big a deal... like literally what kind of milkshake? lol a kinda runny on or one that won't go up the straw period! lol..... or maybe people have never really hit vapes before it.... but milkshakey? like headache inducing?!?!l lol

i like that discreet mouthpiece from planetvape (but its sold out, of course)

And is the "new model" from planetvape the one to get...
dude just buy it its 160 $
you had 800 $ to spend a couple hours ago now " you dont want to waste" your money .
you sound like a 16years old.

mod note: Please review the 'Be Nice' section of the rules page.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
And how many have had problems with their battery? a 0.01%?
Umm, dude, I don't know where you got that number, but it is not right. If the Solo did not have battery issues, would I be starting a service for Arizer battery replacements to meet the needs of the massive amount of people who have issues with their batteries after regular use for about a year? There's a reason a lot of people have two solo's, and it's not to dual-wield them.

Use some common sense, if for most users the stem was too restrictive and the battery died fast would we all be recommending it to you? Would there be a 500+ thread on it?
Are you at an appropriate age to be vaping?
It's a plot. 'All of them Witches'

kelper,

Greenmile1332

thank you citizen for a kind and logical response... I am not 16, nor have I been new to vaping... i go through about 500-600 bucks of flowers a month, and I have decided to convert so I am making informed decisions, with research, and when you come across data you are unfamiliar with, you ask a superior...I have bought far too much shit in my life for way too much money to just throw it away or give it to someone else later down the road, and I'm trying to NOT to do that with my vapes. i know I will grow out of units, but I don't want to part immediately due to not doing my part.

I am and was set on the solo for my first purchase, for I am LEAVING THE COUNTRY for the month of May and half of June, so I am putting pieces together and almost set for purchase, when i read extra, and came across more milkshake nonsense and then the battery life talk, (only 1 yr warranty on battery) would support a worry for a purchase on a unit with a battery that will soon go. I did not know if it was replaceable at all at first.

When posts do not apply to you... The same rule applies in real life...., if you have anything nice and respectful, positive communication to share, then don't share anything at all.

otherwise you are just bored and nitpicky at the small details in life to try and give you some sort of reasoning for letting off the steam that you are just pissed off about inside about something far bigger than this forum. I signed up to get knowledge, and have got a hell of a lot so far, so please just because a computer screen is in front of you, doesn't give you the right to act like it's not a real person and just nitpick at someone posting and asking questions on a site with a gagillion freaking posts and episodes identical to my first purchase nerves.
I know you'll counter and this will probably just give y'all "fuel" to type type type... but I am here to make an informed decision on vaporizing and will communicate with positive people like Citizen and others.
Plus, you wouldn't just pop off to someone in front of you asking a lot of questions about vapes, repetitive or not, there are a lot of different answers and opinions.

mod note: Lecturing others on behavior is never advised here. Two wrongs don't make a right, and it doesn't matter who started it.

Greenmile1332,

b0

Cloudy...
Umm, dude, I don't know where you got that number, but it is not right. If the Solo did not have battery issues, would I be starting a service for Arizer battery replacements to meet the needs of the massive amount of people who have issues with their batteries after regular use for about a year? There's a reason a lot of people have two solo's, and it's not to dual-wield them.

I was talking about posts in the forum of people without problems vs people with them and obviously exagerating. I was trying to tell this guy that the Solo is one of the most reliable vapes and he was doing a nice buy. Sometimes it seems like he will never pull the trigger in any vape :uhoh:

Don't be mad at me dude, I know about your research and think you're doing a great work and a needed one in fact. :clap:

b0,
milkshake nonsense
At first mine did feel like a heavy milkshake, but then the o-ring loosens up and you learn to lift the stem a little, and some other tricks, and it's no too bad. No problem at all with the HydroTube because that really increases the suction power.

kelper,

olivianewtonjohn

thank you citizen for a kind and logical response... I am not 16, nor have I been new to vaping... i go through about 500-600 bucks of flowers a month, and I have decided to convert so I am making informed decisions, with research, and when you come across data you are unfamiliar with, you ask a superior...I have bought far too much shit in my life for way too much money to just throw it away or give it to someone else later down the road, and I'm trying to NOT to do that with my vapes. i know I will grow out of units, but I don't want to part immediately due to not doing my part.

I am and was set on the solo for my first purchase, for I am LEAVING THE COUNTRY for the month of May and half of June, so I am putting pieces together and almost set for purchase, when i read extra, and came across more milkshake nonsense and then the battery life talk, (only 1 yr warranty on battery) would support a worry for a purchase on a unit with a battery that will soon go. I did not know if it was replaceable at all at first.

When posts do not apply to you... The same rule applies in real life...., if you have anything nice and respectful, positive communication to share, then don't share anything at all.

otherwise you are just bored and nitpicky at the small details in life to try and give you some sort of reasoning for letting off the steam that you are just pissed off about inside about something far bigger than this forum. I signed up to get knowledge, and have got a hell of a lot so far, so please just because a computer screen is in front of you, doesn't give you the right to act like it's not a real person and just nitpick at someone posting and asking questions on a site with a gagillion freaking posts and episodes identical to my first purchase nerves.
I know you'll counter and this will probably just give y'all "fuel" to type type type... but I am here to make an informed decision on vaporizing and will communicate with positive people like Citizen and others.
Plus, you wouldn't just pop off to someone in front of you asking a lot of questions about vapes, repetitive or not, there are a lot of different answers and opinions.
Man that is a long novel. All I have to say is you seem very ungrateful. I posted a long post initially and did not even get a thank you. You did not even acknowledged it. Now you post with this long thing that has nothing to do with vaping. My question about your age was a serious one (and it appears I wasnt the only one with the same thoughts).

mod note: Your post ALSO has nothing to do with vaping. The age of other members is not your business or responsibility. Either treat other members with respect, ignore their posts, or use the report button if someone is breaking a rule.

hoptimum

At your rate of consumption, the Solo should pay for itself in a short time. I realize theres a lot of confusing and conflicting information out there, but the Solo at $160 on puffitup is probably one of the best bargains in vaporizers. Btw, all portable vapes have some issues in terms of power supply, most of them because of the batteries. You just have to accept that if you want a portable vaporizer.

hoptimum,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Man I feel like I am on Grasscity reading some of these responses...

Don't be mad at me dude, I know about your research and think you're doing a great work and a needed one in fact. :clap:

No worries man, I just didn't know you weren't being serious.

CentiZen,

Bouldorado

So you waste 500-600 a month on weed, but nitpick over spending a fraction of that on a vape?

mod note: You need to review the rules as well.

Bouldorado,

francis

Vape enthusiasms
Man that is a long novel. All I have to say is you seem very ungrateful. I posted a long post initially and did not even get a thank you. You did not even acknowledged it. Now you post with this long thing that has nothing to do with vaping. My question about your age was a serious one (and it appears I wasnt the only one with the same thoughts).

exactly.

put less effort in writting back to people , and more thanking them.

we gave you all you need to pick a vape, else its here somewhere .
as i said before we can help but we cant pick one for you .

francis,

I still love you, man. Let's hear more about that jar of blue dream. How's it holding up?

max

Out to lunch
Anybody else want to be a disrespectful smart ass? If so, we have an unlimited supply of warning points.

Here's a another tidbit from the rules page to remember- Be nice to newbies. If you don't like the post, the thread, or the poster, then don't respond.

francis

Vape enthusiasms
Anybody else want to be a disrespectful smart ass? If so, we have an unlimited supply of warning points.

Here's a another tidbit from the rules page to remember- Be nice to newbies. If you don't like the post, the thread, or the poster, then don't respond.

well , that escalated quickly.

Greenmiles , let us know when or if you pick one afterall .

francis,
There is no perfect vape, but if you're going to be traveling a lot, consider a Vapman. You don't need to worry about charging batteries and you can always find butane for the needed jet flame. Very efficient too. Plus, hardly anything to go wrong and hard to combust with it. Plus it comes with a carrying case! That blue dream is getting lower and lower, man.

kelper,

lost nebula

Always Vaping
Grab a used cano if price was an issue and grab a solo with stealth adapter cup or pax for portable use...DONE

And as far as spending $500-600 on herbs a month, get a vape fast because you'll save that amount in a few months

lost nebula,

PAZ

Here's a another tidbit from the rules page to remember- Be nice to newbies. If you don't like the post,
the thread, or the poster, then don't respond.

So we can be asses to mods, right? :brow:

My take, who recently just got into vaping. Decide what type of vape you'll use more, a desktop or portable. If it's a desktop, go for a nicer one like the LSV or whatever one you decide, and then wait for the Ascent to come out and see how the reviews go. If the unit lives up to the hype, it will be the best portable out there. If it doesn't, no foul done.

Personally, if I was choosing my first vape with the knowledge of the vapes I have now, i'd buy the Solo since I need a portable unit, and then wait until the Ascent comes out and see if it lives up to the hype.

PAZ,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
I've owned about everything other than the Plenty, Ascent, and the LSV.... I think you should go with the Arizer Solo and spend $200 on a nice bubbler. There's plenty water filtration pieces around that are under $200, several even on the FC Classifieds thread. The Solo is portable enough to take golfing, but powerful enough to use on your couch. It doesn't slack at all through water filtration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom