Help ! $500-525 to spend now +250-300 in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenmile1332

I have about 500-525 bucks to spend right now to get me started up and vaping FOR GOOD! I will have roughly another 250 maybe 300 in a week or 2 available as well. But my Full jar of BlueDream (that I vowed to only vape) is slowly going down.... :ugh:... and i have almost driven myself to the point of insanity researching vapes.:mental: .. I wanted to be able to vape in my bed and around the house comfortably and through water at times as well on some devices, (maybe the hydrotube, or maybe purchase a separate gnarly piece of glass ) and only the golf course sometimes.... and I want TOP QUALITY products for the money that spend...I have been led to the solo to start amongst many others... just throwing this out there to see if anyone is n the same boat or fancy's the questions.

If you could start over today and had 500 today +300 in a little while, what on earth would ya do ?!?!?!

Thanks for all comments and responses. The only ay to truly learn is through discussion. Y'all are awesome. :bowdown:

Greenmile1332,

francis

Vape enthusiasms
well.. you said golf .

if using public then pax
else solo .

if home unit then Volcano
else Herbalaire.

did you look around a bit ? any model hit your mind ?

Thanks you for the response! Earlier someone said to not double post, that I should edit and re-comment instead. ...is that what he meant by doing what I am doing now? Or should I post below you....?
Post below , double post is twice the same post , or a post that you could've editted .

francis,

Greenmile1332

I have researched soooo much!! lol at least 7-10 g's work of comBUSTED BlueDream....:cry:........I like the look f the pax but i just don't know anymore if that needs to be my First vape, even though i want a portable and a solid home unit.

I am torn...

Thanks again.. lol... I am looking to order tonight and just blahhh idk what tho! :doh:

Greenmile1332,

francis

Vape enthusiasms
I have researched soooo much!! lol at least 7-10 g's work of comBUSTED BlueDream....:cry:........I like the look f the pax but i just don't know anymore if that needs to be my First vape, even though i want a portable and a solid home unit.

I am torn...

Thanks again.. lol... I am looking to order tonight and just blahhh idk what tho! :doh:

dude, you've been posting all round this forum about you smoking your "blue dream".
this is not cannabis cup, we dont care what/when you smoke.

second chill out, you dont need to order tonigh .
dont pick one in a rush , read a bout it , watch video etc.
we cant choose for you , we can help tho .

francis,
Reactions: kelper

HSIHP

Solo!

The best piece for just chilling around the house IMO. And no one can say it does not go well with water. So many accessories you will be set for a while. Then again with that money, a Cloud would be pretty cool.

olivianewtonjohn

You still havent given a reason to not buy the solo and I honestly dont know what your researching. I spent HOURS and HOURS checking out vapes but did not get as much help as you got in the solo thread. Is your mission to spend $500 or would spending less than that be ok-might as well have more $ for MJ. I just dont understand the issue here. If I had $500 here is what I would do. Buy the solo, PVHE stem, PVHE gong, a nice bubbler/tube to go with it; keep the rest of your $ and if for some reason the solo does not satisfy you for home use then get a log/SSV/Da budda/ect (da budda can be had as low as $80 on craigslist where I live). Since you want to use it around the house just think about how much more convient cordless is than corded. The solo is good in public just not great/amazing like the MFLB. You can buy the stealth adapter from planet vape and attach a straw and use it in a cup or you can just use a clear stem and put it in a medium size drink cup.

EDIT: In my opinion the only vapes you should be checking out is the flashvape, solo, and inhalator xp; not the pax at least for the uses you have explained.

Here is why IMO the solo wins, its the cheapest (less than half the cost of the inhalator). Its proven at least so far to be more reliable than the flashvape (still some kinks they are working out), has cleaner taste than the inhalator.

I honestly dont understand your logic/thought patterns. Why do you keep mentioning the pax? Buy it if you like but please stop asking our opinions and then disregard them and make a new thread just doesnt make any sense.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
It sounds to me like you want to go with a 1 - 2 punch. A desktop unit for big, stationary sessions and a portable for on the go and around the house.

If all of my vapes were gone tomorrow, and I had that kind of cash to throw into a collection, I would get a herbalaire for desktop use . It really is the most versatile vaporizer - bags, whip, bong, direct draw, fog machine, you name it, you can do anything with it. They cost 200 or so.

Then I would get an arizer solo as a portable. It to is easily the most versatile herb based portable (noticing a pattern with me?), perhaps untill the ascent gets here. There's a bunch of accessories available at planetvape for attaching bongs or whips to the Solo. It's battery life is great and it vaporizes really well. They will run 160. So we are at 380.

So I would put some money aside for accessories I consider must have for these devices. Planetvape makes a bong attachment which I feel is absolutely essential. It costs 20 bucks. I'd also recommend purchasing this 5/16-7/16 tubing at the top of this page as it will taste soooo much better than the tubing the herbalaire comes with. It will also fit in an arizer stem so you can make a whip vape out of it.

Then if your like me and end up constantly running the solo for vape bonging while using the herbalaire simultaneously for direct draw, your going to want the power supply pass through for 39 dollars.

This set up will cover any and all bases. Personal use, friends, parties. Vaping from bags or bongs or whips or just sucking it right from the nipple. I'm big on options when it comes to vapes because you never know what is going to come up or when you will fancy a certain method of consumption.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
If you care twice as much for stealth than taste, get the PAX.. if not, get the Solo.

For a desktop unit, LSV if you'll use mainly with water, log vape if you plan on both.

This will cost you ~350USD. Save the rest and get a water piece.

When you finish VAPING the bluedream.. then figure out wether or not you should continue to buy vaporizers or stick with these two for a while.

Unless you could try all the vapes before buying them, you won't really know for sure if it was the right choice.

And watch this also, it's interesting and it will help you:

vorrange,
Reactions: TriiKLe

Greenmile1332

dude, you've been posting all round this forum about you smoking your "blue dream".
this is not cannabis cup, we dont care what/when you smoke.

second chill out, you dont need to order tonigh .
dont pick one in a rush , read a bout it , watch video etc.
we cant choose for you , we can help tho .

obviously, but once you have read a billion "threads" as they are called, and you see people with gnarly milkshake recipes and peanut butter firecracker snacks making them trip bawls off :uhoh:.. it pains to me to keep burning through this Jar that I SPECIFICALLY got to start my vaping journey, and I am falling behind due to my lackluster inability to pull the trigger on my first expensive vape, as i am seeking quality, not just a quick fix. Thank you for you comments, and as should all know, BlueDream is nothing to rave about, all it's phenomenal everyday medicine that taste fantastic, I am speaking more from the point of view of just watching sweet mary ( of any quality, well, nice high quality for sure ;) disappear into thin air. And thus I appreciate the help and while I am trying to interact to the point where i feel comfortable pulling the trigger.

Greenmile1332,
Reactions: kelper

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I would highly recommend the vivape2 for a desktop vaporizer. with an all glass heating element and the same functions of herblaire and extreme Q and Also have great customer service. You can get one from vapeworld for 289$ plus free shipping which leaves u more than enough money to get a great glass piece to pair it with Or even a portable (solo, wispr i would recommend)

Volcano is great, but limited functionality, double the price and it has an aluminum heating element which could potentially be bas for ur health (not completely proven)

You can get a cloud if you wanna blow all your money but recently ive been seeing alot of people having issues and then getting their repaired units back with flaws such as scratches and dings. Not the kind of servicd i would expect from a 5-600 vaporzer.

I have about 500-525 bucks to spend right now to get me started up and vaping FOR GOOD! I will have roughly another 250 maybe 300 in a week or 2 available as well. But my Full jar of BlueDream (that I vowed to only vape) is slowly going down.... :ugh:... and i have almost driven myself to the point of insanity researching vapes.:mental: .. I wanted to be able to vape in my bed and around the house comfortably and through water at times as well on some devices, (maybe the hydrotube, or maybe purchase a separate gnarly piece of glass ) and only the golf course sometimes.... and I want TOP QUALITY products for the money that spend...I have been led to the solo to start amongst many others... just throwing this out there to see if anyone is n the same boat or fancy's the questions.

If you could start over today and had 500 today +300 in a little while, what on earth would ya do ?!?!?!

Thanks for all comments and responses. The only ay to truly learn is through discussion. Y'all are awesome. :bowdown:

You better not be the boy who cried wolf, young man! Scaring the bejeebers out of everyone on this forum.

kelper,

clouded vision

Are you even interested in vaporizers or just bored? yesterday in the solo thread you said you can't spend $550 right now, all of a sudden you have 800. Go buy your Cano and pax that you seem deadset on buying and stop clogging up the threads asking for advice you don't want to take. If you just want someone to tell you what you wanna hear you are in the wrong place.

clouded vision,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Wow what rock was I under then? Thanks for the update lol

CentiZen,
Reactions: Tweek

Greenmile1332

Are you even interested in vaporizers or just bored? yesterday in the solo thread you said you can't spend $550 right now, all of a sudden you have 800. Go buy your Cano and pax that you seem deadset on buying and stop clogging up the threads asking for advice you don't want to take. If you just want someone to tell you what you wanna hear you are in the wrong place.

I am pretty sure I said I did not want to spend 550+ on one unit (the cano) right now and still not be able to take it to the golf course buddy. And I believe i stated that yes I do want a Volcano, only because I have used one and that combined with everyones reviews, it seems to be the best Quality vaporizer for balloons.
I am trying to go about this in the smartest most reasonable $ way, these things are expensive and i would rather try to get a good set up that will last me for a while regardless of the itch I may get when new stuff hits the market (i.e. also why I stated I think it's wise to lay off of the cano at first because of all the new home units that seem to be increasing in quality)...

I am pretty sure there is enough room for all comments unless they are discriminating, vulgar, or rude in any way.

I am trying to connect with users to get real feedback rather than just rely on the videos and website reviews that led me to a lot of good places, but at the same time in circles at some points. I want good devices because I know how much cheap stuff there is out there and vaporizers are a good way for a company to make a quick buck just based on the fact that their product is in fact a "vaporizer".

Greenmile1332,

Greenmile1332

Planetvape is straight out of stems!!! which led me to the gongs....whats the difference between a carved and uncarbed one?

or hold on, let me guess, there's a thread for that too.
ill chek.

Greenmile1332,
Planetvape is straight out of stems!!! which led me to the gongs....whats the difference between a carved and uncarbed one?

or hold on, let me guess, there's a thread for that too.
ill chek.
A hole to control oxygen flow better - too hot down there for me so I plug it with a stick.

kelper,

Greenmile1332

I get he air flow part... so that means better rips, cooling, etc. but what do you do with a stick??

Greenmile1332,

Greenmile1332

no comprende
guess i need one in front of me to see what you mean... ;)
Whats the purpose of the stick? to stir? cool?

AND planetvape is out of just about a lllll of their stems right now bc of the sale I'm i imagine.... womp womp.

Greenmile1332,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom