Helix Duo- World's first true hybrid vaporizer

HelixVapor

Manufacturer
Hello everyone,

Over the past few months I've been developing my own vaporizer as I could not find one that had the functions I was looking for. What I've made is the world's first hybrid herbal vaporizer and e-cig, allowing the user to get their cannabinoids and nicotine(or just flavour and clouds) in a single draw. For all people used to putting tobacco in their joints or smoking blunts, this is the only vaporizer that will give you a comparable experience. We're working on our site currently, helixvapor.com and plan to open for pre-orders in December with delivery during the first quarter of 2017. The unit features aircraft grade aluminum construction, an isolated surgical grade stainless steel air path, 6000mAh battery capacity, sub ohm coil support down to 0.5 ohm, USB out charging(since the battery capacity is so large it didn't seem unreasonable), 15-50W variable wattage for the e-cig coil and some other things. It is a conduction unit, and will be priced at 169.99 CAD(~125 USD) for the first 1000 or so units, which we will be assembling ourselves here in Ottawa, Canada. Here are some pictures(a week old mind you, we'll be putting out some more shortly as we move forward in assembly and testing. http://imgur.com/a/6kz9q

For preorders we were thinking of a reservation system where you put 50$ down and the rest due prior to shipment, this would reserve your place in the order fulfillment sequence. We will also offer it for 159.99 for those who want to preorder it and pay up front. If you have any questions, ask away :). More coming soon.

natural farmer

Good luck with your endeavour buddy! :tup:

Sooo... How does it work? Do you use ejuice and herbs cooking at the same time in different areas of the vape and then mix the two vapors before entering the mouth? :huh:

HelixVapor

Manufacturer
Good luck with your endeavour buddy! :tup:

Sooo... How does it work? Do you use ejuice and herbs cooking at the same time in different areas of the vape and then mix the two vapors before entering the mouth? :huh:

There is a 510 threaded connector to connect an e-cig tank at the top which will be included, the vapor streams will then mix together either by use of a pass through base and custom tank or joint tip mouthpiece. Draw resistance is about the same for each one so either way there'll be an equal ratio mixture of herbal vapor to ejuice vapor. It'll make more sense in the next update once we have more pictures!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Ok... I didn't understood. not my cup of tea but some people would enjoy that setup.

PPN,

virtualpurple

Could one use this with some sort of glycerine to pull off larger thicker clouds? I just like the visual of milking up bubblers or bags or blowing big clouds.

virtualpurple,

HelixVapor

Manufacturer
So guys, we're a few days away from a launch. Getting professional pictures taken took a good chunk of our time unfortunately but we're ready now.

Basically, what we envision is the ultimate, user customizeable vaporizing experience. An example of this would be using the hybrid mode with an e-liquid or wax containing THC or CBD. The life of bowls and of concentrates could be greatly extended by using them together instead of alone, and dosage could be adjusted on the fly, with a boost from a THC/CBD dense extract on top of your dry herb hit. Pure versatility in one product is what we're going for. The e-liquid hybrid option will offer a vaporizing experience like none other, as your choice of flavours and potencies is essentially endless.

Top Bottom