Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

davesmith

Glass Blower
Fury2 in europe at all? Or is it stricty self ditribution and rebrands everywhereelse. This has mildly peaked my interest

davesmith,

thatoneguy445

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere in this thread, but I have a quick question on a fury im looking to gift:

1) what accessories would you recommend for a 60+ year old husband and wife used? Should I get the glass mouthpiece, the bubbler (any good?), screens? All I have is the WPA, but I don’t think that’d be the best for them since they don’t have a water pipe

2) even though I missed 420 yesterday, where is the current best deal? Healthy rips, puff it up? Just want to hook them up and make sure I get them the most useful accessories for their needs.

Thanks all!!

shredder

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere in this thread, but I have a quick question on a fury im looking to gift:

1) what accessories would you recommend for a 60+ year old husband and wife used? Should I get the glass mouthpiece, the bubbler (any good?), screens? All I have is the WPA, but I don’t think that’d be the best for them since they don’t have a water pipe

2) even though I missed 420 yesterday, where is the current best deal? Healthy rips, puff it up? Just want to hook them up and make sure I get them the most useful accessories for their needs.

Thanks all!!

As a 60+ yr old with a fury 2, I'd suggest the bent glass stem. And since they don't have a water pipe no need for water tools.

I bought two fury 2's from puff it up using their standard discount, but have heard good things about ordering direct from healthy rips too. Either way is good

SamGold

Had a great time reading through this thread, but unfortunately it is making VAS flare up.

Time to buy one of these as well, I guess...
Going to get the bubbler and the chamber screens, but I’m not sure which WPA to get.
I’d like to keep the unit as versatile as possible, so using it for night time micro-dosing and also small group sessions (2-3 people).

Bubbler bowl seems to have the larger capacity(.1g), so maybe good for sharing.
WPA regular has a smaller bowl(.065g) for Micro dosing, can i use the chamber screens on this?
WPA XL has a large bowl(.1g) which I could only micro dose on if the chamber screens fit.(??)

I’d make the WPA my main mouthpiece at home, and will also be running the vape through some glassware. I can’t wait to try it out.

Would appreciate any advice from long term users. Thank you in advance

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I would go with the XL WPA for sure, I can use just a pinch in it for a single hit to stuffed full that will last 2 full 4 min cycles (stuffed full is not good, fyi a loose pack works best imo) . Seeing you already have glass I wouldn`t bother with the micro bubbler but would get the bent mouthpiece instead.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Hi there. Im a last ditch attempt to remove nicotine from my daily life, i have gone with this fury 2. Will keep you posted but ty for all the posts here as it helped make a decision!

Are you proposing to vap tobacco in your F2? Not sure if its designed for that. On the other hand, if you're stopping smoking cigs, yah it makes sense to stop smoking weed too. I gave up cigs after almost fifty years of smoking Luckies! and soon thereafter switched from joints and pipes to vaping. I feel so much better and just had my best ski season in many years because of increased stamina. Quiting nicotine is really hard, but you can do it: Good luck.

I've gone through like a dozen or more vapes in the last four years. The Fury 2 is an excellent choice.

Mags

Are you proposing to vap tobacco in your F2? Not sure if its designed for that. On the other hand, if you're stopping smoking cigs, yah it makes sense to stop smoking weed too. I gave up cigs after almost fifty years of smoking Luckies! and soon thereafter switched from joints and pipes to vaping. I feel so much better and just had my best ski season in many years because of increased stamina. Quiting nicotine is really hard, but you can do it: Good luck.

I've gone through like a dozen or more vapes in the last four years. The Fury 2 is an excellent choice.
NO i dont want to vape tobacco, just remove it from the general equation. Yes want better lungs so this seems a good replacement, will let you know how i find breaking usual rituals and using this instead.

Momor

Hi everyone ! I just got my Fury 2 from Vaposhop on Friday and despite all the very positive reviews i read in this thread, i have to say i'm still impressed by its performances. I love it !
I use it with the native mouthpiece and have zero complaint about it.
I'm really happy and it's a bit thanks to all the good reviews in this thread so thank you guys !

GoombaTroop

My friend wants to get into vaping and wants me to recommend him a 1st vape. I'm thinking of recommending him this one. He wants something portable, heats up fast, and hits hard.

One of my concerns is the battery. Is it possible to replace the battery? How long will the battery last if it is used as a daily driver?

DVision44

what do vapcapers think of the fury2 ?

I would buy it if it had a changeable battery

I’m a vapcaper and I love the fury2! As far as battery life goes I just use a power bank or my car usb to keep it charged up.

And then there’s always the trusty vapcap to fall back on (as long as both hands are free and there’s no wind...lol)

Bookfellow

How often should you charge the Fury, if you're trying to optimize battery life? Wait until it's fully drained, or plug it when you've got a single bar left? My understanding with regards to my phone is that you don't want to allow it to drain entirely, and that you shouldn't charge it past 80% or so -- doing otherwise impacts the batterys ability to hold a charge.

Of course, I still tap cans of soda before opening them, even knowing that it's completely pointless, so I clearly can't be trusted.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

I don't know if I'm a vapcaper or not. I have two but rarely use them now. I guess I never got into it or could develop the skills to not char my herb. Even when I didn't actually char I would get hits that were too roasty too quickly. Again, maybe it's me and I never worked enough at perfecting the heat up, and I tried to respect the click.

I believe that it just might be were I am in my life. To me the vapcap and the Lotus are like manual transmissions and battery /plug in vapes are like automatic. Many people love the control of shifting gears and swear by a manual. I just want to set it and forget it. The Fury is doing that for me as a portable and the nano is my cruise control at home.

Just took my Fury out fishing by the lake. People were around but no one even noticed that I had the Fury cupped in my hand and blowing the hits in my arm sleeve. It does what it's designed for and it does it well. If the battery dies then the Fury has a good warranty. When it finally dies outside of warranty I'll probably take the 1/2 price upgrade option.

lockie

Ordered the Fury 2 with the Glass piece along with the bubbler right before the 4/20 sale ended and just got the shipped email with tracking. Picked up the 5 oil/wax pods to maybe experiment with both flower and wax at the same time. Excited for arrival, oh the waiting game. Was looking through some old pages and saw this j-hook link and tried their spin for discount just for fun, got the 15% off code if anyone wants: 01015

https://dankstop.com/products/grav-labs-14mm-18mm-j-hook-adapter?variant=22927794950

I'll wait for the new bubbler to arrive before I make anymore fun purchases :)

Edit: Emailed them asking to change my glass piece to the WPA XL and 10 chamber screens to 2 o-ring and screen sets. They responded saying my order was changed and currently being packaged promptly! Awesome

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I got the bent stem during the 4/20 sale last week and went I went to use it, it was super loose in the oven. So loose that it fits in oven without being heated up.
I emailed @HealthyRips.com about the issue and they immediately sent me another one.
This second one fits snuggly and works great. I highly recommend it.
When I put the two against each other, they look identical in size. But the teeny tiny amount bigger the second one is, makes a huge difference!
As so many, many have already said, HR is second-to-none in customer service (their product is also no slouch!)
Thanks for taking care of me @HealthyRips.com !

shredder

For me my fury two fills the gap between a vap cap and my mighty. I think most people will buy it because of it's small size, and modest price. I think its a nice pocket vape, that works well outside or in. I can easily hide mine in my palm. The battery is a drawback, but not a major one, for me anyway. My phone uses the same charging tech, so I can charge my f2 off a battery pack, truck, or in multiple places in our home. But if you have to have replaceable batteries your shit outa luck bro, lol.

I have not run mine through enough tests yet and I'm sure I'll complain because I always do and nothing makes me happy but so far this thing is 110%. Totally awesome.

Yeah, the battery time sux for people like me. If you're a normal user it should be fine. Of course, if you're like me and consume multiple pounds per year and do everything in triple excess..... well, yes, the battery will be less than fulfilling. However, that same type of person will run out of papers, too. Excess has it's problems. LMAO

OK, enough joking. Real question. I have a USB battery pack that I can use to charge most USB devices.

Can the Fury2 be used while it is on such a charging device?

This particular battery is real close in size and shape to the Fury so it snugs right up next to it in my palm. However, I have not tried to use the Fury while plugged in so I was wondering if I should expect it to work or not.

As always, thanks.

MonkeyTime

I have not run mine through enough tests yet and I'm sure I'll complain because I always do and nothing makes me happy but so far this thing is 110%. Totally awesome.

Yeah, the battery time sux for people like me. If you're a normal user it should be fine. Of course, if you're like me and consume multiple pounds per year and do everything in triple excess..... well, yes, the battery will be less than fulfilling. However, that same type of person will run out of papers, too. Excess has it's problems. LMAO

OK, enough joking. Real question. I have a USB battery pack that I can use to charge most USB devices.

Can the Fury2 be used while it is on such a charging device?

This particular battery is real close in size and shape to the Fury so it snugs right up next to it in my palm. However, I have not tried to use the Fury while plugged in so I was wondering if I should expect it to work or not.

As always, thanks.

Nope, this one can't be used while charging. However, it charges pretty quick. If I'm out and about, I throw it on a charger after using it and its full in no time.

I haven't found it to be a problem and I may not use as much on the flower side as you, but I can hold my own :freak:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
that same type of person will run out of papers

I have a full unopened 100 pack box of papers I will never use as I do not combust anymore thanks to vapes like this one. I would always buy a new box whenever I opened my last box. That being said I may get another F2 so 1 charging while 1 using. Then I saw this;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/glas...adapter-two-size/270708763.html#mfavit-2-null

and thought, I am a bit like Hackerman and I would still end up with 2 flat units at once anyway :)

Top Bottom