Healthy Rips FURY EDGE

SixStringToker

Naked member
Looks like some of the accessories for the Edge are listed on the site now, including official 3d stems! I love the 3D stem with my PoV One:

48523386147_401cb826bb_o.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi All! The glass accessories for our FURY EDGE are now available on our website :).

3d Flow Stems:

s521998654532965957_p73_i1_w807.jpeg

Glass Bubbler:

s521998654532965957_p76_i1_w1009.jpeg

Bent Glass Mouthpiece:

s521998654532965957_p74_i2_w1215.jpeg

Glass WPA:

s521998654532965957_p75_i1_w1027.jpeg

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Those 3D flow stems look cool! Love all the color options, probably smart to just do black for the bent glass though. That teal(?) color for the 3D flow is beautiful...

chopus

@HealthyRips.com
This vape is looking great so far, definitely considering grabbing it soon.
Could you please share what kind of insulation is used around the heater in this vape? Is it the same ceramic wool fiber that's used in the Fury 2?

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
It was explained that there is little to no room for HR to make money if they did this, they are a company that is in business to make money after all!
I don’t begrudge them for making a profit. They’re a great company with great products. I must’ve missed the answer above or in another thread. I guess I’m not in the correct vape product cycle since I’ve acquired two Furies within the last 12 months - the first by luck and the second to backup and supplant the first - and my vape lineup is minimal attempting to keep VAS at bay. It’s just how I roll (pun semi intended).

I’m sure the Edge will do well. Look forward to hearing more about it soon now that it’s launched.:peace:

Vaporific

I think you are better served with the 2x Furys than a single new Edge anyway, a Fierce would be more of an upgrade to aspire to in your position, I like the Edge but would look at a Fierce instead also as I have the F2.:2c:
I almost pulled the trigger on the Fierce when it launched, just after getting my Snap (Fury clone). Then the mouthpiece wouldn’t readily stay on so I bought a gently used F2 which suffered a power drain issue so HR kindly provided me with a new F2 to replace the first F2. They were simply awesome & responsive!

These are both my dailies and the Snap is relegated to home use due to the balky MP. I agree that an Edge would be less of an upgrade than a Fierce but if there was an upgrade program... But apparently not so I’ll leave it at that. Still love both units and use them heavily & daily - well, at least alternating days :):peace:

Traveler

I think you are better served with the 2x Furys than a single new Edge anyway, a Fierce would be more of an upgrade to aspire to in your position, I like the Edge but would look at a Fierce instead also as I have the F2.:2c:

My problem with the fierce is the size. I bought the edge mostly for its size, at the Fierce dimensions Im better served by just bringing my Mighty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I was mainly saying he Edge is hardly worth the outlay if you already own 2 or more F2s.:tup:
I cannot recommend a Mighty to anyone...overpriced outdated plastic junk, nothing like having the best portable vaporizer going around... 5 years ago and doing nothing to improve it except put slightly larger batteries in it (did not even bother with the best batteries available either) When said batteries fail S&B will kindly replace then for US$250.:disgust:
Poor old laurel, S&B have been sitting on him for so long.:tup:
HR listen o their customers and try to give us what we want, great company.:myday:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I was mainly saying he Edge is hardly worth the outlay if you already own 2 or more F2s.:tup:
I cannot recommend a Mighty to anyone...overpriced outdated plastic junk, nothing like having the best portable vaporizer going around... 5 years ago and doing nothing to improve it except put slightly larger batteries in it (did not even bother with the best batteries available either) When said batteries fail S&B will kindly replace then for US$250.:disgust:
HR listen o their customers and try to give us what we want, great company.:myday:
Yeah, I'm curious to try the Edge but my Fury 2 is still doing its thing and I only use it for vaping out so it's hard to justify the upgrade right now.

And for sure the Mighty is old tech, a weed hog, and priced way out of line with newer session vapes like the Fierce and Edge. I love the draw resistance of the Mighty but it's legendary status as the "best" portable is more a result of it being around forever and being easy to use.

Last edited:

proceeds_the_weedian

I love my mighty. Or rather,I'm content with it being the vape that got me off combustion. The vapor is awesome,but it's a huge,fragile and rather ugly PLASTIC thing.It hangs on because it's so great,but that build quality... Keep the heater and airpath. Shit,even keep the "safer" locked-in battery. But how much would they really have lost on a redesign of the casing? Maybe only the part where the CU locks in(just so that it wouldn't chip). :huh:
HR,boundless and a couple of the boutique builders are all very close to surpassing it for vapor quality,build wise they are miles ahead. This might be my VAS for the edge talking,though:razz:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Troy is so much fun on his review videos.

I don't know why he insists on starting his first hit when the vape reached temp on the display. Pretty much every session vape benefits from an extra ten seconds to get the heater humming and I've seen him give the Tera and the Mighty that extra time.

ohmygodimsohigh

Troy is so much fun on his review videos.

I don't know why he insists on starting his first hit when the vape reached temp on the display. Pretty much every session vape benefits from an extra ten seconds to get the heater humming and I've seen him give the Tera and the Mighty that extra time.

I'd rather show as many specific experiences of the vape's reality possible.
I want to demonstrate a complete reality.

Many optimize the video for showcasing a great experience and selling vapes.
This results in disappointed buyers and unrealistic expectations.
I'd rather make less money, or no money.

shredder

Keep in mind gifting an old F2 is always an option. I think I gave away 4 F2's. Most we're Xmas gifts. And I just gave away my last F2 to a friend whom I thought needed it more than me.

Good for the soul, or so they say.

It's not to make room for new vapes. Keep saying that until you believe it, lol.

Les, I'm sure someone would trade you a F2 or edge for your plastic mighty, lol.

Traveler

Yes it is old tech, yes it is ugly.....but I have not had a single session type vape (and I have had all the popular ones and a few unpopular ones) that compared to the vapor quality of the mighty...the solo 2 comes really close, but gets edged out with the mighty's draw resistance. To me (and this is totally subjective....I guess everything I have said is subjective but w/e :ko:) the boundless products don't even come close in anything BUT build quality. Overpriced.....yes, Piece of junk....I have 2, one that is 3.5 years old and it still works just great, and a newer one with the updated batteries that works just great as well. Also...I have no broken fins on either Mighty (I am a bit OCD about keeping it in its Ryot case when not in use and I NEVER tap the cooling unit against the oven)
Having said all that.....I'm really excited to get my Edge in tomorrow so I can stop carrying this brick with me to work every day :D

Kurly

s521998654532965957_p82_i3_w690.jpeg

New capsules for the Edge a bit higher than the original Fury 2 ones.
What would be better? the 5 for F2 or the 4 for the FE?
4 bigger bowls vs 5 a bit smaller ones. I tend to be more inclined towards more bowls that towards bigger bowls ... If you are on the go, it seems more practicals to me. What do you think? https://www.healthyrips.com/store/p82/FURY_EDGE_Dosing_Capsules.html

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I'd rather show as many specific experiences of the vape's reality possible.
I want to demonstrate a complete reality.

Many optimize the video for showcasing a great experience and selling vapes.
This results in disappointed buyers and unrealistic expectations.
I'd rather make less money, or no money.
Yeah, but you do make the choice to cigar puff the Tera and you just explain each time that you're getting it going. All I'm saying is people won't use the Edge like that after noticing the first time just as I'm sure you don't use your Fury 2 like that and act surprised by the weak first hit before the heater is actually ready. It devalues the dots on the graph in my opinion since it's not even how your own session would go really.

Also, I love all your content so don't take this as anything more than mild-mannered constructive criticism. You do a terrific job and I appreciate the reviews and whatnot. The graphs are a fun idea too, thanks for doing those.

Last edited:

Vaporific

s521998654532965957_p82_i3_w690.jpeg

New capsules for the Edge a bit higher than the original Fury 2 ones.
What would be better? the 5 for F2 or the 4 for the FE?
4 bigger bowls vs 5 a bit smaller ones. I tend to be more inclined towards more bowls that towards bigger bowls ... If you are on the go, it seems more practicals to me. What do you think? https://www.healthyrips.com/store/p82/FURY_EDGE_Dosing_Capsules.html
I like and want these new dosing caps. So they’re a bit taller than the original mesh ones, eh? Would they fit in a F2? It appears the chamber diameter is the same for both the Edge and F2, but what about the height?:peace:

GetLeft

I had the same thoughts a page or so back with regard to a different review. Hitting early on the F2 and the FE (from what I’ve seen) is not to take full advantage of the vape’s best feature, which is (imo) providing a lot of vapor once it makes temp.

ohmygodimsohigh

Yeah, but you do make the choice to cigar puff the Tera and you just explain each time that you're getting it going. All I'm saying is people won't use the Edge like that after noticing the first time just as I'm sure you don't use your Fury 2 like that and act surprised by the weak first hit before the heater is actually ready. It devalues the dots on the graph in my opinion since it's not even how your own session would go really.

Also, I love all your content so don't take this as anything more than mild-mannered constructive criticism. You do a terrific job and I appreciate the reviews and whatnot. The graphs are a fun idea too, thanks for doing those.

Understood, and I absolutely appreciate the feedback and dialogue.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I don't know why he insists on starting his first hit when the vape reached temp on the display
Got to see where the manufacturer has set the heat up timer. (some are way too short and only set there for marketing)

the boundless products don't even come close in anything BUT build qualit
Personally, the taste is heaps better to me, especially on a bong. (I have been spoiled with flavor starting vaping with an OG Air and Plenty)

Yeah, but you do make the choice to cigar puff the Tera
The first original review was done at 'first ready' but subsequent reviews are all updates and not first impression type reviews, the later ones or VS other vapes is shown what the best a vape can do and helps people to get the best from their devices.

Top Bottom