Discontinued Healthy Rips FIERCE

Baked-not-fried

riding the Cannabreak train...
Going camping tomorrow but going to hopefully get my pre-order in before heading out. Looking forward to seeing just what the 'Glass bundle' includes. I am really looking forward to this vape. I love everything about my F2(besides battery life :cry:) and this just sounds like it ticks all the F2 boxes and then some! So excited. :clap:

Baked-not-fried,
Reactions: LesPlenty

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
It's happening!
Tonight at midnight we will begin taking preorders on our new FIERCE vaporizer! You can save a little cash by placing a preorder before August 27th, 2018.

We are offering four separate bundles depending on your preference as follows (All bundles include a Protective 'Smell' Cover and an Accessories Attachment with Glass Mouthpiece):

Preorder Prices:
FIERCE Bundle: $199
FIERCE Glass Bundle: $219 - Includes FIERCE Bundle, Glass WPA, and Bent Glass Mouthpiece
FIERCE Power Bundle: $229 - Includes FIERCE Bundle, Extra Battery, and Charging Dock
FIERCE Limited Edition Deluxe Bundle: $279 - Includes FIERCE Bundle, Extra Battery, Charging Dock, Glass WPA, Bent Glass Mouthpiece, Glass Bubbler, and SHRED Grinder 2.25 Edition

Regular Prices:
FIERCE Bundle: $219
FIERCE Glass Bundle: $239 - Includes FIERCE Bundle, Glass WPA, and Bent Glass Mouthpiece
FIERCE Power Bundle: $249 - Includes FIERCE Bundle, Extra Battery, and Charging Dock
FIERCE Limited Edition Deluxe Bundle: $299 - Includes FIERCE Bundle, Extra Battery, Charging Dock, Glass WPA, Bent Glass Mouthpiece, Glass Bubbler, and SHRED Grinder 2.25 Edition

Here is a picture of our base FIERCE Bundle:

fierce-basic-bundle-white_orig.jpg

You can see all of our FIERCE bundles available tonight on our website: http://www.healthyrips.com

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
http://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited:

Rj476

Is there still an option to choose between glass mouthpiece and a WPA? I don't see anything about it on the website

Actually, I believe you can buy the basic bundle and then buy whatever accessory that you want separately. I'm pretty sure the bubbler, the WPA and whatever is available on it's own.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I'm sure they're gonna sell the accessories separately, they're just not on their own as part of the preorders. So you can do the glass or battery bundle and then buy the other stuff later when they build the store out.

StonerSloth

cui bono?
Yea I was also interested in buying the Power Bundle + WPA and Bent Stem but since this was not an option, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Glass Bundle instead. I will just add the battery pack and charger to another order once the accessories (including dosing capsules) are available.

I'm looking forward to this one for sure!

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi @Rj476, @Vibiojj83, @Jill NYC,

These answers are exactly correct:
Actually, I believe you can buy the basic bundle and then buy whatever accessory that you want separately. I'm pretty sure the bubbler, the WPA and whatever is available on it's own.
I'm sure they're gonna sell the accessories separately, they're just not on their own as part of the preorders. So you can do the glass or battery bundle and then buy the other stuff later when they build the store out.

Only the FIERCE Bundles are available for preorder. All of the FIERCE parts and accessories will be available for sale on our website a week before the August 27th, 2018 launch date and will be shipped with your FIERCE Bundle preorder. E.g. If you only want one attachment - preorder the base FIERCE Bundle and then order your desired attachment once we have them available on our website.

Upcoming Accessories Prices:
Extra Battery - $20
Charging Dock - $20
Glass Bubbler - $25
Glass WPA - $15
Bent Glass Mouthpiece - $15
Dosing Capsules (5 piece) - $15

@Jill NYC - Great job on the comparison chart!

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
http://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited:

ShedDweller

Pre ordered the glass bundle. Stoked.

Will probably be mainly hitting it with the bent glass but I might invest in a nice perc at some point. I've heard great things about the fury through the WPA.

Last edited:

SixPax

Does anybody know if the S+B dosing capsules will fit in the Fierce? I have a ton of them and if they fit I will order a Fierce.

SixPax,
Top Bottom