Discontinued Haze Square

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
I think they should call this one the Haze "Revolver". Or the "Vapor Revolver" or something like that, instead of the square. The square is kind of a plain name, and a vape this creative deserves a better name imho. And the vape reminds me of a revolver pistol or something. Definitely cool and unique. I'm gonna keep an eye on this one too. Keep up the good work Haze Technologies.

woolspinner

I think they should call this one the Haze "Revolver". Or the "Vapor Revolver" or something like that, instead of the square. The square is kind of a plain name, and a vape this creative deserves a better name imho. And the vape reminds me of a revolver pistol or something. Definitely cool and unique. I'm gonna keep an eye on this one too. Keep up the good work Haze Technologies.

We will have to agree to disagree. I think the name Haze Square is cute.

I think any gun reference in a name could be controversial and turn off a part of your market. Technically, "revolver" is descriptive and covers beyond guns, but many will associate it specific to guns.

Donny531

Really good call. My worry with this vape from the start was being over complicated. Hopefully you guys can nail the design so everyrhing just runs the way you'd except it to and have it be supper easy to use and intuitive.

Oh and make sure the vapor quality is really good as well, but I'm sure you knew that!

I second this. Easy to use and easy to clean/maintain. That is the BIGGEST reason the Pax 2 we have gets used way way more than the Haze Duel does in our house.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Scott might consider holding a naming contest for this bad boy!

"Square" might just be a bit pedestrian for this potential high flyer.:nod:

stark1,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Agreed! :sherlock:

A name change would be a game change,
for a 4 point Haze Caldera.

Visionary companies hone their sales with their product names.

stark1,
Reactions: KeroZen

Mr.tuffyino-h-i-o

Any new information about the Haze square?

Very interested in this vaporizer but may have to go ahead and grab a mighty vape instead.....since I'm already waiting for the grasshopper.

Mr.tuffyino-h-i-o,

scottg402

Any new information about the Haze square?

Very interested in this vaporizer but may have to go ahead and grab a mighty vape instead.....since I'm already waiting for the grasshopper.
Still testing Mr. Tuffy. Looking like several months still at this point. I will keep you all posted when there is information to share. Thanks for your interest!

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Still testing Mr. Tuffy. Looking like several months still at this point. I will keep you all posted when there is information to share. Thanks for your interest!

Well poop, I was hoping by the beginning of summer. This is the only vape I'm even considering buying because it does something the 100+ vapes I own don't do: have 4 bowls of medicine at the twist of my wrist! @scottg402 you made me break the H3 and H2.5 back out into my rotation. Plus I heard from several people who tried it at Champs a while back and said good things about it. Can't wait for this!

Top Bottom