1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Haze Square

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by scottg402, Feb 3, 2016.

1. radiant34

radiant34 Well-Known Member

Standard square won't be updateable? Wish I knew, would've opted for the pro

Haze Vaporizers likes this.
  2. Haze Vaporizers

Haze Vaporizers Well-Known Member Manufacturer

YEah that is one of the few differences between Standard and PRO so far. Did you preorder already? If so, please PM me and I can help you.

Prolusio, Slagzord, Jill NYC and 3 others like this.
  3. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

Vapor not smoke.

Sonicboom1991 and Just Justin like this.
  4. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

Thanks @Haze Vaporizers and Happy New Year!

I think the Square is poised to dominate 2018, and I am just about ready to pull the trigger on a pre order myself (financial-sense-be-damned). However I was just wondering if we could see the under side of the lid without the tray installed? I am sure the vapor path is safe, just curious more than anything else what it looks like exactly. Seems pretty direct to the mp from the pod, but I know without a lid the herbs must be filtered through something right?

Looking forward to this, hoping it is my last vape purchase (aside from handmade collectables? and who knows what the future brings? lol)

5. Just Justin

Just Justin Well-Known Member

I'd like to see some close-ups and detail shots...Especially of the coil area and how to replace them. A size and weight comparison would also be helpful. The Square looks fairly big/bulky to me but that's ok and it appears top be all or mostly aluminum construction? Can we see something next to one of the chambers to get some scale?

6. sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud Well-Known Member

Just Justin likes this.
  7. Shit Snacks

Alright after studying the photos on the site a bit more I figured out the vapor path-- after loading you can flip so heater is on top (like Elevape) with button and mouthpiece, little hole next to each bowl in tray is an individual vapor path that connects to the main body to flow to the mouthpiece. So the vapor takes a (albeit short) 180 degree turn (like DaisyBrick) before going into the straight mouthpiece to inhale and each bowl gets its own half vapor path which should mean less frequent cleaning as well-- I finally pre ordered. I mean I as going to any way, but while I was there already... Would still like to see what that area looks like without the tray installed to see what kind of filter the herbs go through, since the bottom of the pods is what the hot air goes though I now re realize (I may have just realized I kind of knew this all along? lol)

Anyway thanks again @Haze Vaporizers for all your hard work here on the thread! Order #225651 here patiently waiting to finally test out a Square Pro and hopefully stop buying vapes!

8. Ektoplasm

Ektoplasm New Member

Hello all,

Been a lurker here for a while. This unit haze held me off getting a firefly. I’d love to see a comparison video when it finally gets released

I notice the delivery date is now end of April. Which is annoying. Is that for everyone or just anyone that orders now?

If I get the pro do I need a laptop or pc? I do everything on my iPhone these days.

I’d email haze to ask but I’m still waiting for a reply to my last email to them.

9. vapen00b

vapen00b various on-demand full convection units

@Haze Vaporizers are surely swamped.. I've been waiting for a PM reply for days now, too. Maybe it helps when you tag them here?

10. Haze Vaporizers

Hi guys I just responded to all PMs. We have been swamped for the launch as well as keep adding accessories etc to the platforms. I apologize for the delayed response.

Philreal187, Slagzord and Shit Snacks like this.
  11. Zondo

Zondo Just that dude

Wow! It really does say April. I'm truly grateful we were given the opportunity for the first batch. In less than a month, many of us that pre-ordered without hesitation will finally get to enjoy the best portable vaporizer on the market!

wastedpotential likes this.
  12. Hrel

Hrel Well-Known Member

Underside of the lid is just metal, smooth metal. The stainless steel is what acts as the lid for the bowl, on the other side of that is the metal case. The vapor travels through a dedicated stainless steel path, a little tray that the screen fits over. Vapor only ever touches either ceramic or stainless steel.

You can cram in up to .3g, though I'd say a more normal pack would be between .2g and .25g. In each bowl.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2018
  13. King_Bob

King_Bob Well-Known Member

LOL I feel exactly the same way about this vape. I am happy with the session vapes I have and was waiting for an on demand vape to complete my collection. Just ordered a Pro. If this is as good as it seems to be it should be one of the last vapes I need to buy for some time. :)

Looking forward to the reviews from the January batch

14. johnnyCanuck

johnnyCanuck Well-Known Member

Anyone know what type of deal Haze is giving on shipping out of country or other promotional discount for FC members? Sent a DM this morning and waiting for a response. Figured you guys would already have the scoop.

Thanks.

15. little maggie

little maggie Well-Known Member

Is there a way to use this with water or a whip. I need something like that to cool down any vape I use.​

Shit Snacks likes this.
  16. Slagzord

Slagzord Don't fuckle with shuckle

@Haze Vaporizers had a really good deal for international shipping and will I am sure holla atcha shortly. They're super busy it seems, which makes sense and I wish them all the success in the world.

Philreal187 and johnnyCanuck like this.
  17. johnnyCanuck

johnnyCanuck Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply

18. King_Bob

King_Bob Well-Known Member

I paid 39.00 USD for shipping to Ontario Canada by ordering from the link that Haze posted on page 28. I do not believe there are any discounts at this time for FC members. The pre-order deal is already very good as it is, and I believe it would be difficult for Haze to provide additional discounts.

I am still waiting for a reply from Haze regarding a service center in Canada, and how the shipping would work for the first year of free servicing.

Jill NYC and johnnyCanuck like this.
  19. Zondo

Zondo Just that dude

From the previous page...

"we are going to be working on an adapter next for the water tools. It is not going to be too difficult to make one. Square is a pretty heavy hitter so we expect good results from water tools."

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  20. Shit Snacks

Yup^ and a whip should connect to the stock mouthpiece easily, as would a @Ratchett SonG of course. I also think the temp control and vapor path seem to suggest this could be a pretty smooth hitter on its own as well

Ratchett and Shrike like this.
  21. little maggie

little maggie Well-Known Member

Thanks I have both. One of these days I'd like to know what your favorite vapes are since we seem to go for the same ones.

Shit Snacks likes this.
  22. Just Justin

Just Justin Well-Known Member

any Squares out yet? reviewing and testing purposes?

23. Jill NYC

Jill NYC Portable Collector

Just Justin likes this.
  24. Phenotype

Phenotype Member

@Haze Vaporizers Just wondering if there will be any color options, such as the navy blue? I am eager to receive mine regardless! Thanks

25. Haze Vaporizers

Hi guys

Yes the first batch will be shipped around end of the month. Square itself is Black and one color but we will have colorful silicone sleeves for the unit with many color options. We will display these shortly.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors