Discontinued Haze Square

MonkeyTime

Hi guys

Yes the first batch will be shipped around end of the month. Square itself is Black and one color but we will have colorful silicone sleeves for the unit with many color options. We will display these shortly.

Will the timing work out for accessories to be added to pre-orders?

MonkeyTime,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Zondo

Just that dude
Damn, I'm jealous of him. I'm going to make a YouTube channel and buy/review every vaporizer. Then someday I can get a future Haze product 2 weeks before everyone else!

radiant34

Damn, I'm jealous of him. I'm going to make a YouTube channel and buy/review every vaporizer. Then someday I can get a future Haze product 2 weeks before everyone else!
Lol the reviewers put in the time reviewing the product, editing the videos. It takes somewhat big effort to put out a review video. I'm not a big fan of bud though. IMO he's a bit shilly to me after kandy pens and ghost

benbar21

Well, not a review yet...I don't believe. Just some pics of the unit. Review to follow, I think.

Oh I know, I just said he got his review unit in and that impressions were likely incoming - didn't say that he had a review yet!

benbar21,

Baron23

No problem haha!

Wow you have a lot of vapes, plus I recognize your name from vapelife. You gonna get a square?
We will see. I'm sort of 'early adopter' fatigued at the moment and would like to see Bud's review and some real world, average owner, experience.

I am very interested in it and have been awaiting its release. I particularly like the access to the heater to clean out detritus and that you can change out both the heater element and the battery. Multiple chambers is nice, but I'm not often a traveling vaporist where I need a lot of preloaded herb.

These are very cool features in my estimation.

I need to update my signature as my Swiftpro battery died (rest in peace little Flowermate) and I don't use pens very much at all. Tell you the truth, I got a bit carried away and have more shit than I know what to do with and half the time I just reach for the EVO cause its easy and hits like a Louisville Slugger.

Cheers

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hello Everybody

Some of our Beta Testers asked whether it is OK to discuss publicly now and I just wanted to post here and say yes, it is OK. We would prefer to wait till all of them receive their actual production units with all upgrades and suggestions applied but in the meantime, it is OK to discuss. I wanted to thank everybody who participated in Square's creation with their feedback, time and especially with their respect to the community and to the NDA terms. We had an extremely professional group which we are proud to work with. Amazing ideas and feedback came out of these and I can not thank you all enough.

Hello Everybody

Some of our Beta Testers asked whether it is OK to discuss publicly now and I just wanted to post here and say yes, it is OK. We would prefer to wait till all of them receive their actual production units with all upgrades and suggestions applied but in the meantime, it is OK to discuss. I wanted to thank everybody who participated in Square's creation with their feedback, time and especially with their respect to the community and to the NDA terms. We had an extremely professional group which we are proud to work with. Amazing ideas and feedback came out of these and I can not thank you all enough.
Same ETA for beta testers as pre orders? Loved my beta. It absolutely ripped with herb. The fact that it had 4 bowls meant I will be able to use it all day long with classes going on.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Sweet! We're free!!!!

I'd like to chime in and say I've really enjoyed testing this one. I'm happy to answer any questions, but my experience is limited to beating on the beta unit, so I can't speak to final production performance except that it should be better than the beta.

Real quick...it's got a solid build and weight to it. Fits in the hand and those four bowls will take me far! It's a little thick for front pockets...if fits, but you know it's there.

The spinning bowl mechanism is great...swap out a bowl in less than a second.

It heats up fast, especially on all but the first draw. So the first hit might need 10 or so seconds to heat up, but after that it's within a couple of seconds during a session.

The USB-C charging is blazing fast. I'm not sure how we did in final battery life testing, but the Pro version charges so quickly I didn't care. It's easily the fastest charging vape that's come across my desk.

Stowaway mouthpiece like the original Dual. Control scheme is completely customizable through an app. The windows version I used was great...allowed me to pick my 5 temps, the color of the light, and even name the control scheme. Here's how I set mine up:

EOC5rTI.jpg

But how does it vape? This was where I was mostly focused during testing, and they are still tweaking the settings, so I expect that to get even better. But clouds were never a problem. If anything I kept asking them to turn it down a little while we were searching for the right settings. A lot of the convection vapes I test are too hot, but still have problems fully extracting. Not here. The Square starts pumping out vapor from the get go and was always cool enough for me, and the bowls get fully spent. I should mention I tested almost exclusively with flower and only got going with extracts a couple of times.

radiant34

Sweet! We're free!!!!

I'd like to chime in and say I've really enjoyed testing this one. I'm happy to answer any questions, but my experience is limited to beating on the beta unit, so I can't speak to final production performance except that it should be better than the beta.

Real quick...it's got a solid build and weight to it. Fits in the hand and those four bowls will take me far! It's a little thick for front pockets...if fits, but you know it's there.

The spinning bowl mechanism is great...swap out a bowl in less than a second.

It heats up fast, especially on all but the first draw. So the first hit might need 10 or so seconds to heat up, but after that it's within a couple of seconds during a session.

The USB-C charging is blazing fast. I'm not sure how we did in final battery life testing, but the Pro version charges so quickly I didn't care. It's easily the fastest charging vape that's come across my desk.

Stowaway mouthpiece like the original Dual. Control scheme is completely customizable through an app. The windows version I used was great...allowed me to pick my 5 temps, the color of the light, and even name the control scheme. Here's how I set mine up:

EOC5rTI.jpg

But how does it vape? This was where I was mostly focused during testing, and they are still tweaking the settings, so I expect that to get even better. But clouds were never a problem. If anything I kept asking them to turn it down a little while we were searching for the right settings. A lot of the convection vapes I test are too hot, but still have problems fully extracting. Not here. The Square starts pumping out vapor from the get go and was always cool enough for me, and the bowls get fully spent. I should mention I tested almost exclusively with flower and only got going with extracts a couple of times.
How's flavor? And what's the vapor path like?

stickstones

Vapor concierge
flavor is good. I was able to get it to char through most of my testing, but the last set of profiles took care of that, and the app let's you dial in anything you want. With the setting I have it on now (see above), I get good clouds and taste on 390 that leave me not needing to go higher.

Vapor path is short but effective. It's pretty much straight from the bowl, around a corner and into the mouthpiece.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Loading is easy. It has a few more steps, but then your loading four at once to save time.

Maintenance has been good. The earlier video shows how to clean all the parts, and I haven’t done that yet. I’ve limited my maintenance to using alcohol wipes and I’m due for a full cleaning.

It’s true convection that you can come back to. The pods are metal but thin, so they don’t hold much heat for long.

I need to use it more for a taste comparison. Most of my sessions were solo and focused on other aspects.

Top Bottom