Discontinued Haze Square

Stdudez

full pod covers and a holster for extras.
I picture basically the concentrate lids with no hole, stacked up snugly inside a tube so i can pop new pods in and store the old ones while on the go.

This. I envision a little 4" cylindrical tube that holds the loaded pods. Sorta like the crucible holder for the ghost mv1. But for me it doesn't really matter with having 3 total tray and lid combos in getting the wanderlust collection. Therefore, I need a full top holder :rockon::lol:

Stdudez,

Djsleepy

This. I envision a little 4" cylindrical tube that holds the loaded pods. Sorta like the crucible holder for the ghost mv1. But for me it doesn't really matter with having 3 total tray and lid combos in getting the wanderlust collection. Therefore, I need a full top holder :rockon::lol:

I use an empty small pill bottle ....fits great .....but would love to have Haze designed storage for.pods...

Djsleepy,
Reactions: O-G-Reg

Petunia Vanish

I suggested that to Haze as well...Like pax..
Or maybe a screw-in threaded mouthpiece

I would suggest to everyone leaving their mouth piece in for good. As mine has worn out from using & cleaning(i guess) to the point where I need to press it with my lips away from the side with the buttons to get a draw otherwise air will leak in from the side nearest the buttons

Petunia Vanish,
Reactions: Easywider

Shibew

Hey there, so I ordered the Square with the last wave of pre-orders and when it arrived the coil didn’t burn correctly at first, after messing with it for a bit it burned the herb just slightly but it worked in a way? I plugged my Square in and once I came back when it was fully charged the LED light on the front remained a solid green and the Square no longer responded, it stayed lit green for a full day until it died and now it’s just a brick square. Any help here or did I really waste 200$ on a square that only lasted a few days?

Shibew,

ChickenNugget

Hey there, so I ordered the Square with the last wave of pre-orders and when it arrived the coil didn’t burn correctly at first, after messing with it for a bit it burned the herb just slightly but it worked in a way? I plugged my Square in and once I came back when it was fully charged the LED light on the front remained a solid green and the Square no longer responded, it stayed lit green for a full day until it died and now it’s just a brick square. Any help here or did I really waste 200$ on a square that only lasted a few days?
You can try holding all the buttons until the LED turns blue and that resets it I think. Like if you were going to update firmware.

ChickenNugget,

Djsleepy

Or maybe a screw-in threaded mouthpiece

I would suggest to everyone leaving their mouth piece in for good. As mine has worn out from using & cleaning(i guess) to the point where I need to press it with my lips away from the side with the buttons to get a draw otherwise air will leak in from the side nearest the buttons

If you have an extra oring or stretched one you don't need....I took.one that broke....took a 1/2 inch piece and put i n groove then rolled another orin g on top of piece and it bumped out orin g on side where additional piece was added and makes a kick ass seal....now it does stretch out oring you roll over but my draws are fantastic!!!

Shibew

You can try holding all the buttons until the LED turns blue and that resets it I think. Like if you were going to update firmware.
I’ve tried that with sadly no progress, the square is bricked at this point to where it doesn’t respond to anything. I’ve held all the buttons for as long as I could, it doesn’t respond to the USB cord it came with, so I’m unsure of what exactly happened to my square after just trying to charge it.

Shibew,

Stdudez

I would suggest to everyone leaving their mouth piece in for good.

If you use a tiny bit of coconut oil every 2 weeks or so the mouth peice won't stick. Of course if you've already stretched out the o-rings from it sticking its too late and you need new o-rings.

I plugged my Square in and once I came back when it was fully charged the LED light on the front remained a solid green and the Square no longer responded, it stayed lit green for a full day until it died and now it’s just a brick square

This is what happened to mine a few times before I ultimately had to send it in. If it keeps up or won't charge, contact Haze customer service and they will take good care of you.

Good luck!

Djsleepy

Check with Haze... similar issues have been mentioned.....myself included... Pm them from here they are quick...

Djsleepy,

b0

Cloudy...
Loads of good ideas there!!

-Definitely screen lids for the tops with thin screen. That should help with cleaning. Also if the screen is fine enough, it can be used to take them with you, we just only need a nice case to fit 4 pods inside.

-Magnetic mouthpiece sounds really cool, but to be honest since I changed the o-ring, I'm happy with this system.

-Water pipe it's a must, this vape hits amazingly hard. Haven't tried it through water yet but I'm sure you can milk any bubbler with it.

-I personaly will love the color of the button to always match the color of the temperature while unit is on, will make it easier to use.

-Maybe some small improvements to the feedback system of the unit, but temp wise I'm totally happy with the wide range we can use. I can go from 340 and just tasting my herb to 480 and blast some nice concentrates.

-Micro pods are coming. Pretty happy with that even tho with the EQ I don't need them that much, but will be a lot more convinient, specially if they come with screen lids. Really love the idea of mix some small and big pods depending of the plans for the day.

I'm gonna be missing my unit so much while it´s gone, since I had my Square I wasn't even using my EVO. It was just Square and rig for dabs. Well I guess it's time to go back to EVO+Milaana around the house + Fury 2 when outside. Yes you reading right, the Square was being used instead of an EVO and a Milaana, 2 of the best vapes I've ever tried.

That's how god this beast is. Can't wait to have it back in rotation...

Hussan311

I am interested in the square it seems to be a pretty well liked vape here. Debating on picking it up but i already have a mighty, i have been thinking of getting the haze square a grasshopper (i know many problems) or a omnivap.
How much bud can i fit into each of the chambers do they hold a good .3 or each? i myself do not like to micro dose

Hussan311,

Djsleepy

I am interested in the square it seems to be a pretty well liked vape here. Debating on picking it up but i already have a mighty, i have been thinking of getting the haze square a grasshopper (i know many problems) or a omnivap.
How much bud can i fit into each of the chambers do they hold a good .3 or each? i myself do not like to micro dose

.20- .25 depending on fluff of herb....but the way this hits that's plenty!!!!!

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Hussan311

b0

Cloudy...

If you don't like to microdose, this is your vape for sure. Massive hits at high temps :rockon:

Top_gun

Hi,
I'm having a battery problem, when i plug it on the computer with the fast charge cable, the app recognizes it, the unit turns on but the battery pourcentage stays at the same battery level. And i don't think it's charging.
Is it a battery problem or a cable problem?
Thanks!

Top_gun,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hi,
I'm having a battery problem, when i plug it on the computer with the fast charge cable, the app recognizes it, the unit turns on but the battery pourcentage stays at the same battery level. And i don't think it's charging.
Is it a battery problem or a cable problem?
Thanks!
Charging through standard USB port will not charge fast. Regardless of what cable you use. The fast charging is only via USB-C with wall charger

Top_gun

Charging through standard USB port will not charge fast. Regardless of what cable you use. The fast charging is only via USB-C with wall charger

Hi thank you,
I am in France with 230V electricity, would it be bad for the battery?

And also the first time that i plugged it to my computer it charged fast on a regular usb port. But i will try to plugg it to the wall if it's good with a french voltage.

Thanks

Top_gun,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hi thank you,
I am in France with 230V electricity, would it be bad for the battery?

And also the first time that i plugged it to my computer it charged fast on a regular usb port. But i will try to plugg it to the wall if it's good with a french voltage.

Thanks
First, please make sure that your firmware reads version 59 on the app. After this, you can use the wall charger with 230V. It has a converter inside so no issues. If your version is not 59, please do the firmware upgrade. You can find it on our website.

Haze Vaporizers,
Reactions: Shrike

stickstones

Vapor concierge
since I had my Square I wasn't even using my EVO. It was just Square and rig for dabs. Well I guess it's time to go back to EVO+Milaana around the house + Fury 2 when outside. Yes you reading right, the Square was being used instead of an EVO and a Milaana, 2 of the best vapes I've ever tried.

Yup. Biggest hitting portable I've ever had (I think)...it's the only portable I can use and forget there's a room full of desktops down the hall.

listen to @b0 - I can pack 0.35 grams in each pod...I'm a mAcrodoser!

Hussan311

Yup. Biggest hitting portable I've ever had (I think)...it's the only portable I can use and forget there's a room full of desktops down the hall.

listen to @b0 - I can pack 0.35 grams in each pod...I'm a mAcrodoser!
Is it a bigger hitter than the mighty? i am just not sure if id be disappointed after buying it but i do like the fast heat up time and big bowl chamber

Hussan311,
Reactions: Stdudez

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Is it a bigger hitter than the mighty? i am just not sure if id be disappointed after buying it but i do like the fast heat up time and big bowl chamber

I've got nothing but love for the Mighty...it's one of the safest vape purchases you can make. Consistent, potent, high quality. But at the end of the day the bowl only holds 0.15 - 0.2 grams, and that just can't compete with 0.3 sized loads. I usually get through one Mighty bowl and am buzzed, and sometimes I'll take down a second. With the Square, I only need one bowl to get fucked up. That's the difference for me.

If I'm going to a party and want to share, I'll bring the Mighty (there is a little bit of a learning curve to share the Square). If I want something for me, I grab the Square all day long. I keep saying it, but this is the hardest hitting portable I have by a long shot, mostly due to the large bowl. If you take down a lot of herb to 'get there', this is the vape to own. It's not perfect, and it might frustrate low tolerance users more than me simply because they don't need the huge bowls. But if you need a big bowl, you'll easily forget about the Square's weaknesses and do whatever you need to keep it clean and kicking your ass!

Stdudez

Well put on all points you've made, @stickstones - sounds like we are one in the same in terms of how we enjoy herbs in heavy doses :lol:

Also my unit just arrived a day early and is charging as we speak!!!

I've got my baby back, baby back, baby back, back doobieeee. Time to go test the clouds here in a bit with my freshly fixed unit! :science::sherlock:

Hussan311

Well damn you may have just sold me on the haze square. Any suggestions on where i should buy it from and i take it i should get the pro right?

Hussan311,
Top Bottom