Discontinued Haze Square

ginolicious

For @greenlove to get that much dope in a pod he clearly had to tamp down and pack that shit in there. That would not be a loose pack at all. Try doing a 3/4 of a bowl. Do not pack it. Just tamp it lightly so the entire top is uniform.

@Ozzkurr562 i was where you were once. Just got the device. So in love with it. Wanted it to work couldn’t figure it whay I was doing wrong. Just wanted it to be my daily driver. I gave it time. Used it for a month and documented everything I did in this thread hoping that others who are faced with this situation will have an excellent resource to fall back on. A lot of us follow this thread and are ensuring that we address concerns so people have less of a learning curve.

VapeMeister Supreme

This thread answered questions I’ve spent hours looking for stuff on the internet. Lol. Thanks a lot !!!

I bought my Square because I trust Haze thru past experience and second I trust FC for accurate user experiences.
I've been reading FC for years and it's helped me learn more than any other online resource, hands down!
I'm glad I finally signed up because this forum is definitely full of helpful and wise individuals with official real world
Experience to share. You can definitely tell who doesn't have a clue and could'nt figure out a toaster let alone the most basic vape. But if you just listen and apply the accurate advice That's given it changes the game. Thanks guys for helping make my purchase I'm sure I'll be happy.

ginolicious

I bought my Square because I trust Haze thru past experience and second I trust FC for accurate user experiences.
I've been reading FC for years and it's helped me learn more than any other online resource, hands down!
I'm glad I finally signed up because this forum is definitely full of helpful and wise individuals with official real world
Experience to share. You can definitely tell who doesn't have a clue and could'nt figure out a toaster let alone the most basic vape. But if you just listen and apply the accurate advice That's given it changes the game. Thanks guys for helping make my purchase I'm sure I'll be happy.

You will love it. Just make sure you don’t hit your square like you did your Dual V2. Requires a different draw technique and that is where I had my main issue. Couldn’t wrap my mind around the draw for the Square.

junny89

We have several accessories coming out soon. I think that it will add convenience to multiple departments. If you all enjoy the micro-dose pods that we are going to release, we are considering replacing couple of these in the base package for all future customers after the preorder phase is over and also send these to the preorder customers who already received their units at no cost (except for shipping for international orders).

Anybody receiving a phase 2/3 unit and combusting, it is purely technique/packing or cleaning. All seal issues have been addressed on new units and also we checked all material tolerances.

Our Apple MAC app will be submitted to Apple next week for final approval. All MAC users will be able to use the app. Our next step will be the Android version. It is a more challenging work but we will work on it right away.

Once all of our shipments are completed next week, we will be focusing on creating FAQ videos and troubleshooting videos/content for all users. We will be using feedback from you all to address all common questions. We will also add techniques which work for most users here. We are on FC 100% of the time for this reason. You guys are essential part of the Haze team so we can learn from experiences and apply these to enhance our offerings. The micro-dose pods are going to be provided at no cost (except for shipping) for this purpose as a thank you to all FC members.

This thread is full of valuable contributors, enthusiasts and customers which we appreciate a lot. We make a note of every post, every comment. We just simply need to weed out a handful of other comments as we see a trend. Some people believe that they can just buy a vape to try it out and return it for a full refund after using it. Usually the first step for these people is to contact us, demanding a full refund and if we point out our published return policy, their next step is to create an account here and on Reddit to bash. I am not pointing out a specific post or person so hope nobody is offended by this.

It is hard to differentiate a true experience of a customer who is willing to share it here from a hostile comment that is posted purely to put pressure on us but it is the nature of the business and we do understand. We do our best to read every comment, make notes, reach out to the customer to help with the learning curve. 99% of the customers do appreciate this and we can live with the other 1%.

I will have 2 more announcements in the next 2 weeks. Again, we appreciate you all.

Oh wow even more accessories! I can't wait!!

junny89,
Reactions: Stdudez

Ozzkurr562

For @greenlove to get that much dope in a pod he clearly had to tamp down and pack that shit in there. That would not be a loose pack at all. Try doing a 3/4 of a bowl. Do not pack it. Just tamp it lightly so the entire top is uniform.

@Ozzkurr562 i was where you were once. Just got the device. So in love with it. Wanted it to work couldn’t figure it whay I was doing wrong. Just wanted it to be my daily driver. I gave it time. Used it for a month and documented everything I did in this thread hoping that others who are faced with this situation will have an excellent resource to fall back on. A lot of us follow this thread and are ensuring that we address concerns so people have less of a learning curve.
My life just changed...it literally just came in the mail. I don’t even know what to do with it lol

VapeMeister Supreme

You will love it. Just make sure you don’t hit your square like you did your Dual V2. Requires a different draw technique and that is where I had my main issue. Couldn’t wrap my mind around the draw for the Square.
Thanks Gino, I'm going to try medium consistent draws like Fire fly 2, if you pull too hard you get hots spot were hot air isn't evenly distributed through the pod.

VapeMeister Supreme,

ginolicious

Thanks Gino, I'm going to try medium consistent draws like Fire fly 2, if you pull too hard you get hots spot were hot air isn't evenly distributed through the pod.

Very true indeed. I get the odd hot spot from drawing too hard sometimes. Not the end the world but yes I do agree about the draw.

ginolicious,

Djsleepy

I also believe that stickiness of bud makes you change how You operate it compared to drier bud. My bud dried out had to change tamp .....looser.... Draw slower..... heat lower. Experience still great..... just need to pay attention so you don't waste or get frustrated!!!!!

Djsleepy,

O-G-Reg

@greenlove to chime in with some of the others, looks like it was too dense in there! You should barley press the herb down. Just a pat to get it level.

O-G-Reg,
Reactions: Djsleepy

Djsleepy

It will last forever haha.

@Djsleepy with dry weed are you saying no tamp? I feel the opposite. Less tamp with stickier weed. Maybe I misread?

Dry ......just tamp to even out ....sticky I was tampon hard.....I know it said tampon..... Damn auto correct ! I'm high:mmmm:.....sorry for confusion..

Djsleepy,
Reactions: dood44

greenlove

Did it happen on the first hit after turning the unit on?

Yes BO it was my first hit after turning the unit back on.

Hey Gino and everyone else. I appreciate the advice. I did pack a lot of weed in those bowls and tamped down by softly pushing a thumb in the pod with just a bit of strength. I’m used to shoving a bunch of product in the Mighty and it taking it like a champ.

I love this concept of the Square! 4 bowls on the go, portable, and convection. With hopefully wonderful flavor. These are the reasons I bought it in the first place.

I will try again.

Gr3atWhit3

I’ve been lurking in the background for a bit now but wanted to come out of the shadows and say hello to everyone, and let Haze know I appreciate their customer service.
I’m awaiting my email for my Phase 3 Square and look forward to being able to share some user stories of my own. I do have a Haze Dual V3 and absolutely love it! It’s a real workhorse.

Djsleepy

I’ve been lurking in the background for a bit now but wanted to come out of the shadows and say hello to everyone, and let Haze know I appreciate their customer service.
I’m awaiting my email for my Phase 3 Square and look forward to being able to share some user stories of my own. I do have a Haze Dual V3 and absolutely love it! It’s a real workhorse.

Welcome to the group you voyuer...haha......looking forward to hearing your stories once You get

Gr3atWhit3

Where can one find the Haze Square Pro app for the Mac OS. The only one I can find is this one and it does not work with Mac OS

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/square-pro/9ndbrp93c187

Hello Retteric the OS app is not quite complete. A few posts back Haze told us that they will be submitting the app to Apple next week for approval and once this process is complete us Mac users will be ready to go. I myself am awaiting the OS app.
I’m sure our patience will be worth the wait!:nod:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gr3atWhit3,

ginolicious

Not that it’s reallt necessary, but last night I noticed that on my last two hits If I do a stir I get two nice hits after. I kinda enjoy stirring at home with my new pick tool. But when I’m out I don’t need to. It’s not necessary really but I kinda enjoy it. Really killed a bowl of GSC last night lol.

Djsleepy

Not that it’s reallt necessary, but last night I noticed that on my last two hits If I do a stir I get two nice hits after. I kinda enjoy stirring at home with my new pick tool. But when I’m out I don’t need to. It’s not necessary really but I kinda enjoy it. Really killed a bowl of GSC last night lol.

You are copying me man....lol...I like to stir to get couple good more hits out of pod.....like you said not necessary on the fly but good to do at house...i also brush/wipe down ss screens before stir that way those last two hits are good!

When I take a draw is the button supposed to be facing up or down?
Up some will say down to keep ss screens cleaner but haze put out on their FAQ to have button up

Last edited:

Ozzkurr562

The screen was getting dirtier. Thanks a lot. I just can never tell when my bowls are done. Rookie-vaper lol

Ozzkurr562,
Reactions: dood44
Top Bottom