Discontinued Haze Square

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hey all, thanks for the kind words. I have started a new job (outside the industry). I have my hands full now and I have been laying low (just lurking) while I focus on what I need to do for my family. Thanks again for the positive vibes. I hope everyone has a rocking 2017!!
I want you to know you will be missed.
You were instrumental in helping our local low-income patients in our Paying it Forward Program, with older used Haze units.
Haze still maintains their upgrade program, but no longer participates with us, as we are not a formal Non-Profit Organization with lawyers and registered credentials.. we are just a poor community with many low income, terminally ill patients. We did try. We signed one agreement for Haze, then later a revised agreement, but Haze's legal representatives said we did not meet their legal criteria.
We will miss Haze's participation in this program, but more than that we will miss Scott's lively contributions, and posts.
We can never fill Scott's shoes even if we try hard
We have every confidence that you will carry on in a most professional manner!

Last edited:

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
I want you to know you will be missed.
You were instrumental in helping our local low-income patients in our Paying it Forward Program, with older used Haze units.
Haze still maintains their upgrade program, but no longer participates with us, as we are not a formal Non-Profit Organization with lawyers and registered credentials.. we are just a poor community with many low income, terminally ill patients. We did try. We signed one agreement for Haze, then later a revised agreement, but Haze's legal representatives said we did not meet their legal criteria.
We will miss Haze's participation in this program, but more than that we will miss Scott's lively contributions, and posts.

We have every confidence that you will carry on in a most professional manner!

Thank you Vito,

You also know that we tried. Tried at so many levels but legalities have been tying our hands with especially FDA and insurance companies pressuring our operations more than ever. They are requiring a Non Profit official status and without that, they are putting us in front of the gun. Ever since we learned about the opportunity through you to help others, we have been on board. I want to thank you for enabling us to contribute to this cause. Currently Haze is donating everything to Veterans and low income patients nationwide through two non profit organizations and we are hoping that one day, we will be able to do the same with you if you can get non profit credentials. You have been the inspiration at so many levels. Let's keep the communication open and if we can mutually change the circumstances, we would be very happy to get this added to the group of charities and reach many more communities together. You can PM me anytime if we can work together towards that. Thank you again for everything.

Last edited:

ginolicious

I love my haze V3. Please make it just as free flowing. Possibly 2 bowls again would be sick.

ginolicious,

ginolicious

It's cool. But I'm still hesitant on it. Don't think I would trade my V3 in for it.

No removable battery kills me. I love that about my v3. Don't really like the idea of pushing a button to hit it.

Curious about draw resistance. Restrictive or free flowing like the V3.

Really love the design of it for the most part. 4 bowls and how you change it with the coil is pretty sick.

Bladesman

Looks interesting and different to anything else out there....i will wait on some reviews 1st before purchasing. Would be great if you had the choice and can isolate the battery, so that you can just run it off a usb, so its not constantly trying to charge the battery when plugged in, as that would affect the battery life. Basically, can it be powered by usb power only, battery only power or charging mode so it would still charge whilst you are using it.Just an idea.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I got a sneak peek of the new Square this week at the Champs show. Old version on the poster in the background for reference.
4TwKAK5.jpg

:peace:

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
I got a sneak peek of the new Square this week at the Champs show. Old version on the poster in the background for reference.
4TwKAK5.jpg

I like the slight updates they did. Do you know/can you say if it has a user swappable battery? Do you know/can you say what the price point is?

Been waiting for a while to hear about this one and I am glad to see it getting closer to a release.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I like the slight updates they did. Do you know/can you say if it has a user swappable battery? Do you know/can you say what the price point is?
The battery is not user swappable. Current price point iirc will be $169 and $189 for the faster-charging model.

Units for testing are supposed to arrive within a few weeks, so units could be available for sale pretty damn soon.

Top Bottom