Discontinued Haze Dual V3

whereskarlo

Can the Haze Dual V3 charger also charge regular 18650 batteries? About to get a mod that needs these types of batteries and hoping my trusty old Haze charger can juice them up.

scottg402

Hello everyone! I just wanted to announce some deals we have going on now and some that will start next week. Some pretty good deals here if you have been waiting to buy! Please check the dates and thanks for your business! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving holiday!

Thanksgiving (11/17 - 11/30)
30% off everything with promo:GOBBLE
Fine Print: * Restrictions may apply. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Not applicable towards Stealth color or Upgrade / Renewal Program.

BFriday/Cyber Monday (11/25 - 11/28)
50% off Haze Dual Bundles with promo:BUNDLES50
Fine Print: * Restrictions may apply. Offer only valid while supplies last. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Not applicable towards Stealth color or Upgrade / Renewal Program.

scottg402

Edit button gone so apologies for the double post but I thought this was worthy.

Just a couple clarifications (trying to save myself some PM's/emails)....

*This is all while supplies last.
*There are no substitutions.
*We will not allow any early orders on the BF deal.

I hope you all understand and respect that. Thanks in advance!

C No Ego

What are bundles? I am looking to pick one of these up

personally after using this vape almost exclusively for a few weeks. I like best the little cans that hold dry herb ( have not tried the concentrate cans yet). Also, the wooden WPA from Ed's tnt sold at hazevaporizers.com is staying on my haze unit all the time except when out away from home. consider too when ordering a case to hole all the stuff together for easy access. I'm still organizing everything because of not getting a bundle that has everything there already and organized. Good luck!

jim-bob

Instead of the super-sweet-extended-premium-hyper-battery, and the cheapskate-economy-class-battery-for-assholes, why can't we have just one battery for everybody (the good one)? (EDIT:I suppose because of this, at least in part https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price_discrimination#Premium_pricing)

I don't like the idea that I have to buy extra shit to get a good battery experience.

For the record, I still get about 3 15-20 minute sessions from each fully charged battery (the regular ones, that came with the unit), and I've had them for about a year. Which is about their performance when I got them fresh. Which is pretty good.
Yeah, I'm looking at the Haze again and this bothers me. Why sell me "not good" batteries that I'm expected to pay to replace? Why not just either sell only the good ones or find a way to substitute the good ones for bad ones if requested? Really not interested in ordering shoddy batteries just because.

Also - they seem to really push the 'bundles' but ordering mass quantities of 'cans' and 'screens' is a little bit intimidating when I don't know which I prefer. But the pricing seems to definitely steer me towards bundles..

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
Why are you using the terms good and bad when the only description is the capacity of the two types of batteries?

They are both great batteries. Nothing wrong quality wise with either of them. The package that you'll receive when you order the Haze Dual is a great package value wise.

I didn't pay for bad batteries that needed replacement. I paid extra for extra sessions while I am not able to recharge them. This happens when I go camping for a couple of days or when I go to a festival and expect some happy vaping.

Gone rogue

Hello everyone! I just wanted to announce some deals we have going on now and some that will start next week. Some pretty good deals here if you have been waiting to buy! Please check the dates and thanks for your business! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving holiday!

Thanksgiving (11/17 - 11/30)
30% off everything with promo:GOBBLE
Fine Print: * Restrictions may apply. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Not applicable towards Stealth color or Upgrade / Renewal Program.

BFriday/Cyber Monday (11/25 - 11/28)
50% off Haze Dual Bundles with promo:BUNDLES50
Fine Print: * Restrictions may apply. Offer only valid while supplies last. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Not applicable towards Stealth color or Upgrade / Renewal Program.
So if I wanted to get the bundle I won't be able to buy the renewal program separately?

Gone rogue,

scottg402

Yeah, I'm looking at the Haze again and this bothers me. Why sell me "not good" batteries that I'm expected to pay to replace? Why not just either sell only the good ones or find a way to substitute the good ones for bad ones if requested? Really not interested in ordering shoddy batteries just because.

Also - they seem to really push the 'bundles' but ordering mass quantities of 'cans' and 'screens' is a little bit intimidating when I don't know which I prefer. But the pricing seems to definitely steer me towards bundles..

Both batteries get the job done just fine. Some want the extra capacity and some don't. It's that simple.

As for the bundles....50% off bundles starts Friday but if you want to get other accessories or just pay for a unit only you can get 30% off right now.

So if I wanted to get the bundle I won't be able to buy the renewal program separately?

You can purchase both on Friday but honestly I would wait on the upgrade/renewal. That price is not discounted now and will be available in the future. Use your new V3 for a while and then upgrade/renew next year. Renewal automatically enrolls you into the upgrade program so in your scenario you can renew next year. We will send you a brand new unit at that time and you can then get the upgrade in the future at no additional cost. This assumes we make a V4. This way you are not spending the money now and you can take advantage of the renewal next year after your unit has seen some use. No sense to pay for it now.

Majordude2626

Can you put dry flower in the cans with the silicone lids? I want one of these and the bundles seem to fit my needs. Its either this or an EVO!!! LOL Happy Holidays!!

I prefer the cans with ss lids. The dry herb canisters. I'm thinking about getting another haze for backup because I really like this device(don't wanna have to go one day with out it). Recently mated mine with eds tnt gong, and a fc-187. Should have done that sooner. Been using the cans effectively to microdose also. If you read through the forum you can get a lot of tips about the device. It is so versatile, and easy to use, but the more I use it, the more I learn and refine. I've had mine for a year now, and i've pretty much retired my pax except for absolute visual stealth. I've got an ff2 but most times I don't want to deal with extended breathless sessions. The haze is my sit down, drink a brew, and puff device.

scottg402

Can you put dry flower in the cans with the silicone lids? I want one of these and the bundles seem to fit my needs. Its either this or an EVO!!! LOL Happy Holidays!!
The cans started with silicone lids only (slightly different design but they were silicone). That said most people prefer the SS lids at this point. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Majordude2626

Majordude2626, if I could give you multiple likes I would. I love the ability to collect reclaim from this vape. This is my favorite conduction vape.
"The haze is my sit down, drink a brew, and puff device".
Mine too. Doc

Thank you sir. Would you mind discussing how you collect and use your reclaim? I haven't really figured out how to do it. I know I'm wasting some good stuff.

Dynalowrider

I have a small vial that I soak the mouthpiece in "Everclear" when it gets gooey. It's not long and the liquid turns brown . Makes a great tinture A few drops under your tongue, or in a drink or whatever .
Good to the last drop . Doc

TheVapeler

Plan on picking this up tomorrow for my go to when snowboarding, the canisters really seem like a great idea for loading up there in the cold!

abby

I'm planning on buying one tomorrow. Can anyone compare the haze v3 to the arizer air?

Also, can the haze v3's batteries be used with the arizer air?

Cheers.

abby,

UnshavenFish

I'm planning on buying one tomorrow. Can anyone compare the haze v3 to the arizer air?

Also, can the haze v3's batteries be used with the arizer air?

Cheers.

For me vapour quality is similar but the haze has much less draw restriction.

The haze batteries are protected so slightly longer than arizer which are unprotected, which means there would be a good change of the spring in the bottom cap of the air being compressed if they even fit at all, the haze charger will charge both though.

UnshavenFish,

woolspinner

I hope the Haze Dual V4 changes some aspects of this vape! I'd like to see:

• Digital oven selection instead of mechanical lever
  • Ability to use both ovens at different temps the same time. Imagine vaping two bowls of different strains, or one bowl of wax at temp 4 and one oven of flower at temp 1.
  • digital temp control over bluetooth to set the temps for each oven.
What are other fans of this vape hoping for on version 4?

I am going to lobby in the opposite direction, my friend. I like the KISS principle because sometimes high tech gets in the way or just breaks in a non-user-fixable manner. Cars are a good example, some stuff is really cool and useful, but all of it means your mechanic practually has to have an electrical engineering degree to work on the damned thing.

If you want to go hardcore computerized, an app that tracks usage and can provide useful statistics and history, particularly for the budget conscious or med users, one where you can download data from your device. I went to a seminar on apps for medical devices that fascinated me...

If double oven consumption is of interest, I hope they make it optional, one bowl lasts me multiple sessions as it is.

I blend my own multi-strain mixes in the grinder, though. You might try it. LA Cheese made me itchy, but 50/50 LAC/Black Cherry Soda doesn't make me noticeably itchy.

Edit to add: @scottg402 Agree on the lids, I did not like the black lids for flower, but lI've the stainless. Stopped using screens altogether because it keeps it cleaner and I like that.

Top Bottom