Discontinued Haze Dual V3

Hot Dog Day 187

So I have a nice RedEye glass piece that I use for dabs, and then I noticed my Arizer V-Tower's bowl is 18mm, same as my glass. Then I notice the tubing coming from the Arizer's mouth piece fits perfectly over the Haze's stem, and the result....................

2qw1jqf.jpg

Yes I could make the tubing shorter but it's easy to pass back and forth this way and didn't cost me anything, already have the Arizer parts and the RedEye.

so does it do a good job of milking the piece?

Hot Dog Day 187,

scottg402

Thanks for your answers Scott

So the batteries work well for 45 minutes and not so well after that for the last 15?

Is it free postage to the UK?

Are there any bonus codes? for FC peep's

What's your price for it? [i was looking at somewhere else cos it's in UK namastevape]

If there's a fault who pays return postage is there a returns form with it?

Hi PD,

Unfortunately shipping is only free for orders in the US. I can work you out a shipping quote and help you out on a deal since you are part of the FC family. Prices are here:

http://www.hazevaporizers.com/buynow.html

We have some bundle deals or if you want the unit separate or with some other package we can work it out. Just PM me with what you are looking for and I will give you a quote with shipping and everything. I just need your full mailing address for that.

For warranty claims postage is split. You pay shipping here and we pay shipping back. There is some situational flexibility there but it's handled on a case by case basis.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need me to work up a quote.

Hot Dog Day 187

2 things i forgot ask before
- does this have any pass thru? possible to use with a power adapter but no batteries?
- can you charge batteries in the unit or is it external charging only?
- how much bho can you safely fit in the concentrate cans without worrying about over flow?

either way ill find out soon!

Last edited:
Hot Dog Day 187,

mikeben

2 things i forgot ask before
- does this have any pass thru? possible to use with a power adapter but no batteries?
- can you charge batteries in the unit or is it external charging only?
- how much bho can you safely fit in the concentrate cans without worrying about over flow?

either way ill find out soon!
No you cannot plug it in but the batteries charge pretty fast and with 2 included I always had one ready. I do recommend the getting a XL duo packet because I feel they work slightly better, and having the regulars as back up is playing it real safe that your Haze will always be ready to go.

I never have had over flow with concentrates but I usually put a piece of a SS pad or herb to sandwich. I mean use common sense but I've put quite a few dabs of shatter in and not once had it stick to the lid of the can or drip out. Sometimes I've had to clean a little off the bottom of the can with a Q tip but the Haze will really use shatter and oil like a king.

PDwasmy1st

Hi PD,

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need me to work up a quote.

Does this run pretty cool [cold] i think i've read it does , so not really the need for a water tool, a very small portable 1 is what I am interested in but I am not interested at all in buying the tool attachment at that price, maybe at $10.
I have to have it cool, I no less temperature would do it but that = less vape or more potent [don't really want that either] so i guess what i am saying is level 3 still pretty cool [not hot]

PDwasmy1st,

rshetts

Does this run pretty cool [cold] i think i've read it does , so not really the need for a water tool, a very small portable 1 is what I am interested in but I am not interested at all in buying the tool attachment at that price, maybe at $10.
I have to have it cool, I no less temperature would do it but that = less vape or more potent [don't really want that either] so i guess what i am saying is level 3 still pretty cool [not hot]

While the Haze does runs cool compared to other vapes, a good water tool cools things even more. While a water tool is not necessary to enjoy the Haze, it does improve the experience, in my opinion. If you look through the "Cheap Glass" thread, you can find quite a few inexpensive water tools that work great. Still you can figure a minimum of $30 to get a rig together. So a water tool set up for the Haze is an unnecessary additional expense, for many the additional expense is worth it.

I will add that while the heat at the #3 setting is more noticeable, it has never scorched my throat at that level. And while I have no problem using the Haze without a water tool, I usually use one.

PDwasmy1st

While the Haze does runs cool compared to other vapes, a good water tool cools things even more. While a water tool is not necessary to enjoy the Haze, it does improve the experience, in my opinion.
I will add that while the heat at the #3 setting is more noticeable, it has never scorched my throat at that level. And while I have no problem using the Haze without a water tool, I usually use one.

I would love it if you could have leaf in 1 chamber and e liquid in the other & flick from 1 to the other as to get abit from each .. you no like when we used to roll 1 , but vape style. this way it would stop the THC overdoseing, if all you vape is MJ, i am thinking this is not the case and it will take 45 seconds odd to heat 1 chamber and same for other chamber .
Failing that it sounds like I'd need to turn the mj into oils , intended for inhalation methods would be butane, CO2, propane, which i won't use & oral ingestion ethanol, olive oil, coconut oil , which i don't care about, so I'm flumoxed.
I don't and won't do nicotine btw so putting tobacco in is not an option. & i am not sure on the PG method as i don't like that either ... i'd get very low pg with my VG E liquids.

PDwasmy1st,

scottg402

I think @rshetts did a nice job of answering the heat question but it's a highly subjective topic so keep that in mind.

Regarding the WPA with all due respect you will not find this type of quality anywhere for that price (we pay more than that). @Ed's TnT work is a functional work of art. This isn't some machine running all day and cranking 1000's out every hour. Ed turns these himself (or sometimes has a bit if help) on a lathe. Each one takes time to add the little details that make these pieces both beautiful and usable. The wood is African Blackwood which gorgeous and not something you see everyday. We feel the quality of the Ed's pieces match the quality of the Haze and therefore we are proud to partner with him to provide our WPA solution.

That said there are other solutions out there should you want to run the Haze through water. If you look back into the thread you will find a ton of different homemade solutions made with parts you may already have.

Last edited:

PDwasmy1st

I think @rshetts did a nice job of answering the heat question but it's a highly subjective topic so keep that in mind.

Regarding the WPA with all due respect you will not find this type of quality anywhere for that price (we pay more than that). @Ed's TnT work is a functional work of art. This isn't some machine running all day and cranking 1000's out every hour. Ed turns these himself (or sometimes has a bit if help) on a lathe. Each one takes time to add the little details that make these pieces both beautiful and usable. The wood is African Blackwood which gorgeous and not something you see everyday. We feel the quality of the Ed's pieces match the quality of the Haze and therefore we are proud to partner with to provide our WPA solution.

That said there are other solutions out there should you want to run the Haze through water. If you look back into the thread you will find a ton of different homemade solutions made with parts you may already have.
I meant no dis respect... i no ed from way back , he done me tubes for the PD, anyhow im only interested in a water tool the size of your little finger but a little thicker going straight onto the tube, are you saying that is possible? is ed's water tool attachment in different sizes?

scottg402

I meant no dis respect... i no ed from way back , he done me tubes for the PD, anyhow im only interested in a water tool the size of your little finger but a little thicker going straight onto the tube, are you saying that is possible? is ed's water tool attachment in different sizes?
All I know of that fits that criteria is the Ed's or this from our friend @Ratchett. I have both and they are both effective.

And I didn't think you were trying to be disrespectful, I just wanted to highlight that we feel the quality matches the price. :)

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Update: I'm fighting Windows & Android.
First video of unboxing portion (before work) is uploading now.

Findings so far:
Love conduction screens with unground nug pieces
Convection screens give best flavor - two screens nested will make it partly conduction, which degrades flavor quicker, yet gives visible vapor at 1 or 2
Can with screen top is great for kief. Can't imagine it not working for hash, either.
CO2 oil in a concentrate pad is heaven. Heaven. Works on TWO, for crying out loud! gets too harsh for me at 4.
Solids work great on 3 or 4... tastes great forever.

Down sides:
Eats batteries in testing mode. Get the XL. Unit does give a red blink for low battery. Figure out a way to carry your extras. I'm using my Vapman torch bag.

Tired batteries take longer to heat up unit.

Heat up time. Not what I'd call impressive. However, when you have the time to sit, relax, and have a nice session, this sucker ROCKS. Best extraction I've seen - yes, it is. Taste is really, really close to my gold standard, the first hit off the Vapman when it is just warm. POW.

Okay, still babysitting YouTube. Be back later...

Later: Edit window still open.

Here ya go! part one:

Last edited:

Hot Dog Day 187

Super glad to hear it @Enchantre :)

My vortex stem and vapman arrived earlier and I got too ripped off my vapman trying to pay back @UnshavenFish for his duties to science to bother even trying the vortex with my solo yet.

When I went out later somehow my haze got delivered after the other stuff? Either way I brought it inside and have the XL batteries charging now. can't wait to use it for the first time.

@Enchantre because of your shouts out I hit up @scottg402 who HOOKED IT UP. Thanks again my man. You sent all the best accessories :)

The case is the shit. love how many baskets it holds but ill probably cut up a tiny piece of foam and glue it in there so the glass stem isnt banging against metal.

p.s. I'm just a little confused on how the dry herb tank differs from the convection/combustion baskets? Couldn't seem to figure out where it fit in relation to those 2 others.

I got mine in purple and it looks simply sick!!! thought it needed 2 batteries to operate but knowing it runs on one is great...

one last shout out that really impressed me before i even use it for the first time... MAJOR shouts out to HAZE for having a battery charger that can be powered off of AC OR DC - now THAT is some good thinking at work, and fills me with confidence before i've even used it for the first time, as attention to that sort of detail shows me this was made by guys who have felt the pain of traveling and being stuck with a paperweight of a vape because of charger BS. just had to point out that for a stock included accessory i find that to be extremely excellent.

Sevenaito

Hi all, new to the forums here and just had a few questions. I recently got my first vape (e nano) and have decided I never want to combust again.:) I'm now in need of a portable and I've narrowed my choices down to the Haze v3, alfa and the flowermate.

My main question is, with these portable types, am I able to load them up at home, then carry them around all day without having to worry about spilling out or spilling into the unit if it is shaken around? Or do I pretty much want to load it and consume it at the same time?

Also I'm sure with the money I will now save on product I'll just end up getting all 3 eventually, but convince me why I should get the haze v3 over the other 2 first. :D Thanks guys.

PDwasmy1st

Hi all, new to the forums here and just had a few questions. I recently got my first vape (e nano) and have decided I never want to combust again.:) I'm now in need of a portable and I've narrowed my choices down to the Haze v3, alfa and the flowermate.

My main question is, with these portable types, am I able to load them up at home, then carry them around all day without having to worry about spilling out or spilling into the unit if it is shaken around? Or do I pretty much want to load it and consume it at the same time?

Also I'm sure with the money I will now save on product I'll just end up getting all 3 eventually, but convince me why I should get the haze v3 over the other 2 first. :D Thanks guys.

Well for starters the Haze V3 does all 3 , liquids [concentrates] wax and plant , flowermate does not , and the alfa i think is the same plus looks like a plastic mouthpiece and for me that's a no, if it gets at all hot. i am very close to buying this Haze V3.
I was getting a GH but pulled out because they won't pay for return postage if it goes wrong through no fault of my own [i'd still of got it if i lived in the US] whereas i can get 1 of these with free returns :)

mikeben

All I can say is that the quality of the flavor and the sessions you get is excellent no matter what you put in it. It's versatile as their are two types of cans, two types of screens, and all four are different vaping experiences.

It also works with water quite well and the four pre set temps are very nice. Take dry herb. In the conduction screen you can get nice clouds at one. In the can, three will still be a smooth cloudy hit. Either method, four will get out all your medicine and still not taste too popcorn like. My water pieces work nicely with the Haze (at any level) as they are simple showerhead bubblers with no other diffusion.

Top Bottom