hard life decision..input?

clukx

Hope so, nervous abiut working so many hours at two different places but sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do

clukx,

clukx

Welll guys ive worked a few days at the shop over the weekend and i really enjoyed it obviously he wants me to come full time and offered to put me on payroll but im still nervous about leaving this "secure" office job which i sort of hate.. monday came around yesterday and i called in fuck em i said.

The main reason im scared to leave my current job is because were expanding and getting another building but that akso makes me a little more nervous since well be hiring more people definitely morr qualified than i am.

clukx,
Reactions: Snappo

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Welll guys ive worked a few days at the shop over the weekend and i really enjoyed it obviously he wants me to come full time and offered to put me on payroll but im still nervous about leaving this "secure" office job which i sort of hate.. monday came around yesterday and i called in fuck em i said.

The main reason im scared to leave my current job is because were expanding and getting another building but that akso makes me a little more nervous since well be hiring more people definitely morr qualified than i am.
You may want to keep one foot in each door for awhile. At least until you get a feel for the new shop work and just how secure long-term that business seems to be. A lot of small businesses fail in their first three years, so for the time being the boss may better benefit from your part-time position. If I were you I wouldn't let on at the primary job that you're looking towards the exit. Bide your time smartly between the two. And who knows ...something potentially even better may come along. Good luck. Keep us posted.

clukx

I agree with you snappo but i really truly dread waking up every morning when my alarm goes off at 4:50am i hate getting dressed the cynical selfish alcoholics with pretend personalities i dont give a shit about plastic car parts...anyone have any positive experiences with just up and quitting? Ill probably give a weeks notice i just wish i had more income saved up as i dont want to rely on this headshop as much as i enjoy working there

clukx,
Top Bottom