Happy Holidays Guys :)

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey FC dudes and dudettes ,
I wont be here for the next few days so i don't wanna miss the chance to wish you happy and stoney holidays.. I am going to my hometown to make the annual before pre - x-mas edibles party knockdown on Saturday .. One of my mates sacrificed 0.5 kg of outdoor ecofriendly trim to make vegetable grapeseed oil tincure.. We gonna make brownies,grape seed milk,cakes, + i have saved 3 g of ABV BHO to make sure everybody is K.O. cause that is how we celebrate around here...
I wish you glowing experiences and all the joy there is to fall on your heads and take you where you wanna be. I bet everybody has planned some nice sessions with friends and finest dank .
Enjoy!
:brow:

Abysmal Vapor,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Thanks, and likewise!

Have fun cooking, consuming and whatever else you do celebrating
party_on.gif

OhTheAgony,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Loving your Christmas tree SD! :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope Santa brings you everything you wished for and more.

momofthegoons,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
;) Hope everyone has an awesome holiday season ;) and plenty to vape!!

Lo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I brought one of the girls over to say Merry Christmas!
Photoon2011-12-24at1337.jpg

I love you guys!

NOTICE
A special shout out here to FC member mephisto
mephisto just donated a half dozen vapes to the low income community in Arizona.
Christmas eve will be spent vaporizing by new vaporists with their own personal vapes for the first time.
I shared a couple grams of KGB (Kind Green Bud), daughters of the gal you see in the picture above with each recipient to compliment mephisto's donation.
mephisto, my friend you also made me remember some dust collectors in my basement, that I cleaned up, to incorporate into the "Tucson Vape Show".

Vitolo,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Happy holidays everyone,

I just wanted to share my annual Christmas tradition:

Every Christmas eve, I watch the best Christmas movie ever made,
Die Hard.

Good times :lol:

Frederick McGuire,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Vape yourself silly today guys! How else are we supposed to eat all this food?!?

Happy holidays FC!!!

JDSupreme,

mephisto

Happy Holidays fellow FC'ers
Thanks for the recognition Vito, and thanks for the effort you give to provide for
others. May everyone have a safe and happy New Year!
M

mephisto,

cluffy

Vaker
How did I miss this thread? Hope your Xmas's rocked and the New Year is rockin' !
nuderear.gif

cluffy,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Ok, Just finished baking a batch of super brownies for the party tonight :brow:

Just a quick Happy New Years to all on FC. The best thing I did this year was discover this forum as it lead me to stop polluting my lungs and discover vaping.

Here's to a smoke-free and prosperous 2012 for all.

Cheers.

J.R.R.Tokin',

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Happy New Year to the FC family. So glad I found this Forum. Great way to start off the New Year!

Gonzo,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Happy New Year everyone :) Keep it medicated :peace:

This forum is amazing because each and every member is so unique and provides great insight into life and the journey with consuming cannabis healthily.

<3

Elluzion,
Top Bottom