Halo-log

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@Goatbass Thanks for your compassion!Your moral support is more than enough.With my DIY skills i doubt i will ever end up without a vape,so i have my general happiness pretty much secured :rofl:.
@blokenoname came to the rescue gifting me his old drill press.He even managed to find someone to bring it to me at no cost,lol...Is that dude Superman ? I personally think so :))...
Already got another laptop loaded with my work stuff,so pretty much got things going already :))... IMO one should not get too attached to items,everything is temporary,both having them or not.
Anyway to the DIY subject.
I had some plans for a metal body before that happened my get to it at some point.
The idea is using a wooden base and a cutting of this perforated stainless steel pipe for the body.
It would be easily attached with screws to the wooden base .
IMG_1713.jpg

Maybe even better is to use a barbecue smoker because they have caps to hide the cutting marks.
s-l1600.jpg

There are even crazy hex shapes but this would be extra challenge for the woodbase.
s-l1600.jpg

Maybe it would be best to be used with this kind of plug ,because the pins are insulated from the outer metal shell and wont make contact like the standart metal 2.1 plugs.In case one want to keep the metal outlooks ofcourse.
iu

Last edited:
Top Bottom