Good Videos to watch when you're Vaked!!

CANtalk

Heads up, RedBull Rampage is a great watch & available live tomorrow morning, Friday at 09:15 MDT. Riders drop 10:00 am

:peace: :leaf:

CANtalk,
Reactions: Vitolo

bhasma

Häxan: Witchcraft Through the Ages
The 1922 silent film by Benjamin Christensen was originally banned in the United States. This 1968 version includes a jazz score by Daniel Humair (played by a quintet with Jean-Luc Ponty on violin) and narration by William S. Burroughs.

CANtalk

I watched it and have raced a few downhills in my day locally, but that is a totally different level. I enjoyed that!
Sweet! I've been thinking about local XC races... pretending I'm not as old as I am :)

A few more recent MTB videos worth sharing

:peace: :leaf:

CANtalk,
Reactions: Vitolo

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
My oldest son has been hosting these haunted tours in Boulder City and Las Vegas as "Nick Weird" for several years.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attract..._City_Ghost_UFO_Tour-Boulder_City_Nevada.html

He is part of a podcast that recently one a gold Signal award this year. With a podcast called Drangonlance Echos of Krynn.

He has been doing a lot of voice acting but wants to try something new with you tube. This is his rough draft he sent to me of a start. He has another area to record in that will be decorated to better suit the mood. He is putting together better costuming. Again just a rough draft. Just thought I'd share.

justcametomind

"no complaints on my behalf, no complaints on my behalf"
This guy reviews cigars, normal or aged cigarettes telling his expectations before smoking and likes to repeat everything twice at least.
The comments are hilarious too. He appreciates tobacco so much for the buzz he seems to get and gets mocked for it by weed smokers.

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

Last edited:
Bologna,
Top Bottom