Discontinued Gn0me - lighter based vaporizers

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Yea Calen was quick to get back to me back then? I wonder what's up?

I have been wondering this myself.. All i can think off is that his other projects are more time-consuming and profit appealing. He still set up the website with them so i think he will keep sell and make them. Just not his top priority it seems.

vorrange,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
NycDeisel, i must say i liked both videos, although i failed to properly express my enthusiasm. :D

Very clever, the way you layed the bubbler while hitting the gn0me. :)

I have to get a hold of Calen to order my replacement, i miss the tasties. hehehe.

vorrange,
Reactions: Nycdeisel

Nycdeisel

Thank you vorrange :)

You mean while heating it? Yea its a lay down bubbler but it happens to also be able to stand on its own(but not with both gnome parts or it would tip, so just the bowl piece can stay on while its standing alone)

Replacement? What happened? And can you not use the site to order the part you need? sucks you cant use your Gnome dude, hopefully its up and running soon!

Nycdeisel,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Yeah, :)

Well, the heating part cracked a little bit. Now it is a matter of time until it cracks all around, started at 45º, cracked some more until 180º. The other 180º i want to preserve until i get a new one.

I wanted to talk to Calen first because i will problably order more than one, so i wanted to get the discount and also i prefer paypal instead of google checkout but none are possible in the website it seems.

But i think i will check that more thoroughly, your videos are telling me: get another one NOW! :D

vorrange,

Nycdeisel

Damn, that blows.

hahaha glad i can offer a bit on inspiration :science: better get on that!

Nycdeisel,

Bananiq

great... Calen is not responding me since may 3 and I need one c0ne gn0me desperately. :/ I hope he is ok. Does any1 have a spare gn0me fs? :))

Bananiq,
great... Calen is not responding me since may 3 and I need one c0ne gn0me desperately. :/ I hope he is ok. Does any1 have a spare gn0me fs? :))
just like I posted before. I emailed with no reply back about a month ago as well. When and if Calen wants to sell I'll be ready.

VapeNStone,
Sounds like I got my gnome just in time. Wonder what's going on. Absolutely loving my Cone by the way. It is my go-to heavy hitter at the moment. I have got to get off my ass and shoot a video to share.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I ordered a unit on Jun 17, 2012 and still have not had any status updates on my order since then. No shipping information, no product, no updates, no nothing. It has just sat at:

• Jun 17 Gnome Glass charged your VISA xxx for $63.00. "GOOGLE *Gnome Glass" will appear on your billing statement.

Slightly Medicated,

Jdog

Whoah! Those are definitely nice pieces of work. Too bad I'm a klutz o_O

Jdog,

Polmol

I've given up on Calen. I really wanted his bubbler but it's been 3 whole months.

A man's gotta bubble!

Polmol,
I ordered a unit on Jun 17, 2012 and still have not had any status updates on my order since then. No shipping information, no product, no updates, no nothing. It has just sat at:

• Jun 17 Gnome Glass charged your VISA xxx for $63.00. "GOOGLE *Gnome Glass" will appear on your billing statement.

If it makes you feel any better, I never got any notifications beyond my card being charged either. It took about three weeks from my card being charged to my gnome showing up in my mailbox. I don't know why Calen is not answering emails, but if he charged your card, I'm sure you'll get your gnome. Just be patient and remember he makes them to order, so it takes a little longer.

TheDudeNextDoor,
Reactions: Nycdeisel

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
If it makes you feel any better, I never got any notifications beyond my card being charged either. It took about three weeks from my card being charged to my gnome showing up in my mailbox. I don't know why Calen is not answering emails, but if he charged your card, I'm sure you'll get your gnome. Just be patient and remember he makes them to order, so it takes a little longer.

I am not too worried. I figured he makes them to order and they take some time to ship. It will work itself out in the long run.

Slightly Medicated,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Are there more people who have outstanding orders or unanswered email from Calen?

I'm starting to worry that I'm to late to join this party after seeing recent posts. I was hoping to add a Gnome to my collection as well some time this year, but I really don't like ordering from people who don't communicate whatsoever.

OhTheAgony,

Nycdeisel

This is strange. I have a friend who ordered through the site a few weeks ago and he told me today that he just got a notice that it was being shipped.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
This is strange. I have a friend who ordered through the site a few weeks ago and he told me today that he just got a notice that it was being shipped.

That is good to know. I will keep checking in. If I get a change in my shipping status or anything I will let everyone know. I figured he was just busy or something.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: OhTheAgony

Polmol

I can't even order through Google checkout... he didn't set up shipping to Canada.

:mad:

Polmol,

Nycdeisel

Hey everybody. I just wanted to give a little update here about my buddies(username here is BittenBagel) Gnome order. so he got it today, as expected. He also got this email that explains things

"My apologies for the long time it took to process your order... I've been suffering some technological problems here and not running the most smoothly as of late... I'm working on getting that resolved, though, and I appreciate your patience.
-Calen"

Btw, he said he is digging the Gnome! I will remind him to post his pics here later :)
Cheers everyone

Top Bottom