• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Gn0me - lighter based vaporizers

davesmith

Glass Blower
@nosmoking @Gonzo

I'm happy to make these for people. That was the last female 14mm in the shop until our next order comes in though unfortunately. So it'll be a week or so till I can. I'll make a few and post back here once they're ready. Maybe I'll do a little milk video just to wet people's appetites ;)

A quick question... How much were the gnomes? I'm just trying to work out my costs etc.

Cheers guys.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'm happy to make these for people. That was the last female 14mm in the shop until our next order comes in though unfortunately. So it'll be a week or so till I can. I'll make a few and post back here once they're ready. Maybe I'll do a little milk video just to wet people's appetites ;)

A quick question... How much were the gnomes? I'm just trying to work out my costs etc.

Cheers guys.
@davesmith If you plan on selling any gn0ckoffs on FC, you will first need to register as a manufacturer. Contact @vtac for details.

It looks like you were able to replicate the gn0me pretty well, so congrats on that!

Cheers.

:peace:

Top Bottom