Glassblowersdirect.com - Affordable quality glass

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Hehehe, that's gonna look dope BDV. I remember when I was a kid I had that same old school type of poster and font with a self portrait I got at a carnival or something :). Nostalgia.

Steele Concept,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
The tracking numbers are probably those electronically produced ones, when the vendor notifies the carrier of the deliveries. It could still be a day or two, before they ship. GC is horrible with that. Though, we'll find out soon enough. If you see movement tonight, that will answer the question.

I'm not sure he's going to do that design. Heck, it may just be my skull. Which is fine by me. All I expected/wanted. Anything else, is just gravy.

BigDaddyVapor,

BF3808

How long did you have to wait before it actually shipped from the day you ordered?

BF3808,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
^^^ BF3808

It looks like GBD (Glass blowers direct) is making these in batches to make shipping/packaging easier, at least the first orders. So my guess would be depends on how fast they are banging these out and how many they do in a batch.

Can't wait for it to get here, I need a new avatar, :D.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I ordered on 10/12 and it shipped today. I ordered the $120 version with no logo or graphics, so maybe that has something to do with the speed of completion? All I know is that I'm amped for my first bubbler.

VapeVoice

Bought mine today. I can't wait for it to get here. Gonna need one of you to post a vid to get em over the hump!

VapeVoice,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
I'll try when I get mine tomorrow. I've never shot video of glass before, so no promises if I'll even upload it.
Definitely uploading pics though.

EDIT: It's about half a mile away from me. Definitely getting to play with this lovely piece tomorrow :drool:

deadc0ffee,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I told Sam to get ready for the orders to pile in, if good pics, review and/or videos go up before 10/31. Looks like its going to happen. I didn't even think about that, until after I emailed him. He's probably going to get slammed. I bet a lot of members and lurkers are waiting to pull the trigger.

sixtysix

I told Sam to get ready for the orders to pile in, if good pics, review and/or videos go up before 10/31. Looks like its going to happen. I didn't even think about that, until after I emailed him. He's probably going to get slammed. I bet a lot of members and lurkers are waiting to pull the trigger.

For sure, I'm one of those people. I've been waiting for some pics or vids before I make up my mind on this one. Hopefully it's as good as everyones anticipating.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Mine says it's out for delivery. But I'm not falling for that trick USPS. They fooled me last time.

Should be here tomorrow at the latest (I hope). I should have pics up shortly after I open it, or as my wife allows, :p.

I'm super pumped, been saving my last bit of wand hash to break her in nicely.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
mine is still in transit, unless the tracking just hasn't updated properly, mine just cleared the Portland hub, still has to pass through Eugene P.O. before i see it. It's scheduled for today, but I don't know if I will see it today or not. I'll be sure to bring pics and a vid to the table as soon as I have it.

jambandphan03,

max

Out to lunch
BF3808 said:
Weird. My invoice was #0557 and I still haven't received any email yet. I hope I get shipping confirmation on email soon.
You reported ordering on the 18th. I ordered on the 9th and didn't get a 'shipped' email until late in the day on the 22nd.

max,

Lou

You reported ordering on the 18th. I ordered on the 9th and didn't get a 'shipped' email until late in the day on the 22nd.

maybe his was the straight, non sandblasted version :huh:

Lou,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
so this is in no way meant to be a complaint, more of a general observation, but I will be damn surprised if I see the bubbler today, the tracking is stuck on Portland, and so far in my experience since moving here, if it hasn't passed the local sort by noon, it probably won't make today's rout. Also mine does not have the logo, so that may be what is holding up some of your bubs, I got the $120 curved model w/fused downstem, no letters. I am excited to see how this one stands up to the photos and performs.

jambandphan03,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I'm betting Tweak gets his today.

Told Sam, I'm canceling my appointments today, so I can refresh the forum all day.

I know part of the reason mine is going out later, besides ordering later, is because of my graphic. I'm still going to have to wait and see, he's not talking specifics, so I'm not prying. I'll wait and be surprised.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Tweak

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
It came. I came (figuratively)

Taking pics
EDIT: and a video

bubbler%20%281%29.jpg

bubbler%20%282%29.jpg

bubbler%20%283%29.jpg

bubbler%20%284%29.jpg

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
I'm betting Tweak gets his today.

Yup, :rockon:

She's here, sorry for the noise it's just a quick snapshot:

dsc4185j.jpg

Haven't got to use it yet so I can't review how it performs. The craftsmanship is excellent though, I see no bubbles and welds are impeccable.

Base = 4.5"
Height = 7.5"
Mouthpiece = 5" long

The fuck combustion is not sandblasted, more like a stamp. In the photo you see it is holding 5 ounces of water, 2 ounces more than than my Saxo showerhead. This thing stacks to the top even with the hose + wand attached, I can't wait to try it out.

I'll try and post more when I get a chance. I'll mount my 90mm macro lens so I can get some close-ups of dat showerhead.

max

Out to lunch
maybe his was the straight, non sandblasted version :huh:
It was announced about a week before he ordered that the cheaper, straight design was no longer available to order. My point was that I ordered more than a week before he did, and mine was just shipped on Monday. Plenty of time left to get a vid or two up for those waiting until they can see it in action.

Tweak said:
The craftsmanship is excellent though, I see no bubbles and welds are impeccable.

Looks good Tweak. :tup:

max,
Reactions: Tweak
Top Bottom