Glassblowersdirect.com - Affordable quality glass

BF3808

I've been informed my piece will ship tomorrow. :)

How did you find out? Did he e-mail you? That's awesome. Can't wait for some written or video reviews and I can't wait until I get my email saying it's been shipped. I'm so glad I found this thread before this deal expired. I had to sell my sounds to get this and few other toys but I have a feeling I've made the right investment.

BF3808

A replacement mouthpiece for a bubbler I purchased locally.

3cxJ8.jpg

That looks very nice. I'm going to check my local shop today as well.

mscm888

How did you find out? Did he e-mail you? That's awesome. Can't wait for some written or video reviews and I can't wait until I get my email saying it's been shipped. I'm so glad I found this thread before this deal expired. I had to sell my sounds to get this and few other toys but I have a feeling I've made the right investment.

We have exchanged a few emails. Sam has been great to deal with.

We as a community are fortunate to have so many great vendors to choose from.

StonedMMA

@StondeMMA--what kind of mouthpiece did you get?

I looked back through my emails I paid $40 for the mouthpiece. I honestly clicked something on his website then put in some comments. I may have been able to get a better deal sending an email directly.

StonedMMA,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I paid $35 shipped to Sam for a custom 18mm bent neck mouthpiece made to put on top of my Cloud so I can use it dry if I want.

jambandphan03,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Ugh... haven't heard from him in a day. Not that I'm complaining, or that he's supposed to. No, no, no.

Its just the last thing he asked me for, I was like, "NO WAY! He wouldn't go that far!" :bowdown:

The suspense is killing me! ARGH!

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: deadc0ffee

BF3808

I'm also looking at Vaporbrother's mouthpiece. I've been looking around for a bit and found this to be pretty cheap and nice. It has 14mm ground glass connector so it should be ok I'm hoping. I was just going to wait and test the original mouthpiece first but it's probably nice to have extra. what to do,,,what to do,,,:rolleyes:

BF3808,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I'm also looking at Vaporbrother's mouthpiece. I've been looking around for a bit and found this to be pretty cheap and nice. It has 14mm ground glass connector so it should be ok I'm hoping. I was just going to wait and test the original mouthpiece first but it's probably nice to have extra. what to do,,,what to do,,,:rolleyes:

The mouthpiece for the Hydrator? Keep in mind, the mouthpiece, is going to be pointing downward at about a 45 degree angle. Goes into the bubbler at an angle on this one. Its meant for a vertical attachment.

I love the mouthpiece for Sam's design. I think it looks "elegant" and gives the bubbler kind of a scientific HQ hookah look. I think its going to work well. Its an unfamiliar design, for me, rounded like that... but I'm betting its a very natural shape to pull off of.

BigDaddyVapor,

BF3808

The mouthpiece for the Hydrator? Keep in mind, the mouthpiece, is going to be pointing downward at about a 45 degree angle. Goes into the bubbler at an angle on this one. Its meant for a vertical attachment.

I love the mouthpiece for Sam's design. I think it looks "elegant" and gives the bubbler kind of a scientific HQ hookah look. I think its going to work well. Its an unfamiliar design, for me, rounded like that... but I'm betting its a very natural shape to pull off of.

Thanks for the great tip! I've never thought of that. You're right. Mine as well order one from Sam. I'll give it a shot. $40 for a mouthpiece shipped is not bad considering it's made for this particular bubbler.

BF3808,

BF3808

Post a pic of it... Anyone??

I'm anxiously waiting for one as well. As soon as I get one I'll post the pictures but I don't think anyone got theirs yet. My invoice was #00557 so I'm sure Max will get his first. I'm anxious to see one too. I just didn't want to miss the sale so I pulled the trigger. It looks beautiful in the picture. I hope it looks better...

BF3808,

VolcAnTV

I purchased one of these last week and am very excited. I ordered with Lo-pro 14mm, invoice #576 i think.
I only have a home-blown glass bong a pal made me and its been a combustion piece a long time (homemade rubber gasket for down-stem made of model car tire and 14mm glass on glass or old style tubes with o-ring). Its lke under a foot tall because it fell over and broke once so we cut it down.
Im about to pull the trigger on a grade 5 nail, Cosmic Case brand, and a 18 mm all handworked dome with 18-2-14 male to male adapter included. Waiting to hear if this nail will work in that adapter.

VolcAnTV,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
553 here, I'll get pics up ASAP when I receive mine. Is there any demand for 3d ones?

deadc0ffee,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
558 on mine, I am sure he got a pretty good flood of orders. Still have not seen any updates.

jambandphan03,

VolcAnTV

Now im seeking a nice heady curve for this instead of a nail and dome. I might try to piece one together myself. Maybe i can find something nice w. quartz heating that wont put a hole in my pocket.

VolcAnTV,

BF3808

I bought this even before I purchased my first vaporizer. I just bought UD tonight so now it's just a waiting game. It's my first vaporizer as well and from from all the reviews that I've read on this website helped me decide with much more accurate information with users reviews. I'm so stoked that I found this website before I started buying anything. Thanks everyone!

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Yeah, I know. It can be... can't it? :lmao:

Oh, I finally looked up my receipt. Its in the 70s. Nice to know they're finally moving.

EDIT: Sent Sam an email asking how big the batches are, going out, so we might have a better timeline. Hope he doesn't take it as bugging (if others are doing the same). I haven't emailed him, except answering his inquiries and my initial contact of him. So... we'll see what he has to say.

Told him enthusiasm is good, people are excited and to look out for some possible mouthpiece work. :lol:

Just in case, he doesn't give me much specifics... who is the latest number down the line, to get notice (obviously, has to be paying attention to the thread)?

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I was invoice #0563, if that helps at all.

Oh wow! I didn't expect him to be that far. I was one of the last to order, at least publicly. I think 2 more after me?

So he rocked out some orders.

Screw it... its not confidential. First Sam asked me for the highest rez BDV avatar I had. I gave it to him. Then he asked me, if there was ever a font I used for it. I once made a banner, for GC so I sent him the .TTF plus the banner I used it in, to show him. So... I then get a request, asking me if I have a larger example of that image (the banner), which was actually only the top portion of a larger image. So I sent him the whole thing, plus one more font. This was what he asked for.

lg_bdv_poster.jpg

mscm888

Mine was supposed to ship on Saturday but I haven't heard back from him since he told me that on Friday.

I hope mine shipped but I guess it didn't. When he got in touch on Friday he mentioned there were some delays in my order.

Oh well, its been a tough Monday so no reason to ruin it with good news. :)

mscm888,
Top Bottom