• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Glassblowersdirect.com - Affordable quality glass

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Sending Sam his payment tomorrow (he's an 1 1/2 hours south of me, he'll have it in a day). Think I'm just going to do a money order, possibly have it shipped to a friends house, so I don't have to listen to my wife complain. I sold my LEDs, mylar and sheeting, to afford this thing. Sold them cheap, because its a buddy and I get hooked up, every time I go over. Plus, I have pick of the litter, when the time comes.

I'm excited to see it to!

PS Is "Glassblowersdirect" the "name" of the glass? He needs a better name.

EDIT: Eh... @#$% it. Went ahead and paid for it. I'll just put the money in tomorrow and say, I ordered it for a friend, because of a discount or something.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: placetime

BF3808

So after many sleepless nights, searching and reading, I've decided to go with the quality bubbler for my first bubbler. Knowing me, I'll start with the cheap one but will eventually step up to a top quality. I'll take a shortcut on this one. It looks pretty thick and durable compare to other bubblers out on the market today. It looks so nice too.

So no one received their order yet? If I were to order this weekend, how long do I have to wait before it ships? I hear he's super busy. I want to order this before the special is over. I'll be anxiously waiting for someone to post a picture so I can order one with peace of mind. My order came out to about 166 after sales tax and shipping. I'm just waiting for someone to post a picture of video of this beautiful bubbler so I can pull the trigger.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I'm hoping to get it soon. Its paid for and local. He said it was going to get blown, right away.

If its as nice in person, having it before the deadline could spur a boatload of sales for him. Sam comes across as nice and genuine guy.

I noticed my order number was like 0525. If he's just doing the invoice by numbers in the batch, then yeah... he's really busy

BigDaddyVapor,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
I noticed my order number was like 0525.

Are you sure about that?

I ordered a downstem on 9/26 with invoice #0513 and then ordered the bubbler on 10/6 with order #0537.

So no one received their order yet? If I were to order this weekend, how long do I have to wait before it ships?

My guess is at least 2 weeks, maybe longer. It's been 13 days for me and Sam said it would ship this week.

Tweak,

MrNorml

I'm hoping to get it soon. Its paid for and local. He said it was going to get blown, right away.

If its as nice in person, having it before the deadline could spur a boatload of sales for him. Sam comes across as nice and genuine guy.

I noticed my order number was like 0525. If he's just doing the invoice by numbers in the batch, then yeah... he's really busy
Sam goes above and beyond in terms of customer relations and we are lucky to have such a guy making something specifically for our market which, while it seems huge to us, is probably a pretty small and insignificant number (compared to those who use glass to combust that is). Kudos.

BF3808

I sent him a e-mail and he replied back quickly. I paid through pay-pay today and he said he's going to work on my order right away. I'm so stoked. I hope I made the right choice. This will be my first bubbler. I can't wait.

BF3808,
Reactions: MrNorml

BF3808

My invoice (#00550) was sent on 10/9. If these bubs are as good as they look in the pics, I'd expect to see quite a few more orders before the 31st.

I thought my invoice would definitely go over #600. Not bad. Mine was #00557.

BF3808,

BF3808

Mine came about $166. I bought the $139 version with round bottom and FC logo but after I ordered, I noticed if I was to put a logo on the tube, my totals would be different. Little over $200 with the 'FUCK IT" coupon code. Now I'm confused. So for $166 price doesn't include logo and round bottom or does it?

BF3808,

MrNorml

Reality is, we're scraping to get by. But, I'm a weak man when it comes to things like $400 bubblers for $150. I'll forego some meds or something else, to get a slice of that.
Yeah, my total was somewhere around 180 shipped/taxes, and I have been looking for this design for some time (from time to time). This isn't a tough decision to me. It is a sweet deal. Use your own mouthpiece/tubing if you want; my Solo with 1/2" OD tubing OR my Q's native tubes and glass joints will fit right in. I love the look. If it is as advertised (thickness etc) ... all I can say is "Wow". Beats my best so far (Flawless
solo-glass.jpg
by over 50 bux, and sort of a 'gotta have it, Christmas is coming, I deserve it, too good to be true/pass up.
Anxious to start seeing pictures of them . . .

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Mine came about $166. I bought the $139 version with round bottom and FC logo but after I ordered, I noticed if I was to put a logo on the tube, my totals would be different. Little over $200 with the 'FUCK IT" coupon code. Now I'm confused. So for $166 price doesn't include logo and round bottom or does it?

On the order page. Just leave the selections, as is. In the little instruction box, write "free perc brace", in the shopping cart, enter the code "fuck it" and press "apply", it should look similar this now. That is for the round bulb (he doesn't have the straight anymore), large showerhead and fuckcombustion sand-blasted on the downstem. Exactly what you see in the picture, on their website when you enlarge it.

receipt_example.jpg

I had to forgo the fc logo, or I would have had to leave my avatar off. I know Sam wants to do the avatar and Hell, I'll take personalized any day. So I took that option. Cost me a little more, but eh... it should be sweet. He keeps asking me for more art stuff related to the logo, so if he does what I'm thinking, its going to truly be special.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: MrNorml

BF3808

I just wanted to post regarding my questions about $166 includes round bottom and FC LOGO. Sam e-mailed me to assured that I will have the logo and round bottom. Just wanted to clarify. This is a great deal even without round bottom and FC logo. On top of that, he'll secure the showerhead to the base as I requested. He replies fast when you have any questions. I'm already liking the customer service. Just my :2c:

BF3808,
Reactions: Tweak

max

Out to lunch
BF3808 said:
Now I'm confused. So for $166 price doesn't include logo and round bottom or does it?
I realize you got this straightened out, but the instructions are all here in the thread, as far as what coupon code to use and what you get. The info below can be found just a few pages back.

It was posted a week ago, back on page 4, that the $100 (no rounded bottom) version would no longer be offered. The cheapest version available is the one with no 'fuckcombustion' on it, for $120 plus tax and shipping. The coupon code 'no logo' applies the correct price in the shopping cart- $120+. The code 'fuck it' applies the correct price ($140+) if you DO want the FC logo on it. I posted this myself back on page 5. This thread isn't that long guys.

StonedMMA

I just found this thread and ordered one right away.

I have purchased a custom mouthpiece from glassblowersdirect.com a few months back and they were top notch with contacting me and getting me exactly what I needed.

StonedMMA,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Yeah, Sam does that whole Assassin line, of build-a-bongs (actual nice ones), so he's got a lot of different options to choose from and I'm sure, will make anything.

I'm half tempted to show you all what Sam specifically asked me for, graphics-wise... but I'm not 100% sure we're thinking the same thing. I just know, its appears rather obvious. Any way...

BigDaddyVapor,
Top Bottom