• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Glassblowersdirect.com - Affordable quality glass

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Do we have a definite cut off time for the FC discount?? It would be a shame for folks to miss out on this amazing deal because they were waiting for pictures etc... to show up first.

Was going to try and get it before the deadline. Lost all interest in the piece today. Oh well.

BigDaddyVapor,

Ontariovapes

Was going to try and get it before the deadline. Lost all interest in the piece today. Oh well.

Big Daddy
Was there a specific reason why you lost interest? I can't buy o e anyway, as I'm in Canada, but I was just interested in the deal breaker.

Ontariovapes,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Glass is a pretty personal thing, IMO. We almost form a relationship with our pieces. We know quirks and sweet spots. A lot, have some sentimental value.

Zip, zilch, nada. *POOF*

BigDaddyVapor,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
A lot, have some sentimental value.

Straight from there website, "This bubbler was designed specifically for the FC community of vape users(you know who you are)." This is the only glass piece I've seen with the entire words "Fuck Combustion" sandblasted, and it's on the downstem, how awesome is that.

They even give props to a member here "(Big ups to 'placetime'!)" on their website, and are offering FC members a %30-50 discount (%50 no more, :() on an already low $200 price tag. For 5mm borosilicate glass. They even weld the showerhead to the bottom for us for no extra charge.:tup:

I sure hope they can pull it off.

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
looks like i might pick up this piece post-deadline. unfortunately i can't come up with the funds to justify a purchase like this with everything else going on. still, i wanted to give props to Glassblowersdistrict(Sam i believe?) for this awesome deal for the FC community. good customer service, great piece, amazing price.

HighlyEducatedScholar,
Reactions: placetime

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Straight from there website, "This bubbler was designed specifically for the FC community of vape users(you know who you are)." This is the only glass piece I've seen with the entire words "Fuck Combustion" sandblasted, and it's on the downstem, how awesome is that.

They even give props to a member here "(Big ups to 'placetime'!)" on their website, and are offering FC members a %30-50 discount (%50 no more, :() on an already low $200 price tag. For 5mm borosilicate glass. They even weld the showerhead to the bottom for us for no extra charge.:tup:

I sure hope they can pull it off.

I was acknowledging that. I hope those who know who they are and placetime, take great pride and joy in their bubblers. The bubbler, that I was involved directly with... I've received and am enjoying for those same reasons.

There are consequences to actions, even if they don't directly effect those doing the actions. Glassblowersdirect, got caught in the crossfire and lost a sale.

BigDaddyVapor,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
For anyone interested in the free downstem, this is what Sam sent me for only $7.99 (S+H).

dsc4078z.jpg

dsc4079e.jpg

And the weld from GonG to the glass tube

dsc4086w.jpg

Not what I expected considering what they have shown on there website but I'm happy. I ordered the standard 18mm, so I no longer have to switch between 14mm and 18mm WPA when switching between water pipes. :)

Please call them toll free at (877) 580-3699

What I received 2 days ago is the "Lo-Pro" and the 18mm "standard" shown above in both 4.5" and 5". It is perfect, open ended and slitted and exactly what is shown in the website pics above. I would call them and ask as what you are showing is so different from any size stem I've bought from them. I've never received one that wasn't 100% perfect.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I spoke with Sam on the phone about his policy and as manufacturers we have to make business decisions that are smart for a business. Shipping out of country there are complications like customs, expensive shipping, legal issues, glass breaking possibilities, etc.

I did get a hilarious image in my head of Sam in some captain America get up complete with cape attempting to suck his own anus lol. It made me smile.

You know him personally? Or just someone in passing?

BigDaddyVapor,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
You know him personally? Or just someone in passing?

I haven't met Sam in person, but I correspond with him about every other week because he's my glass guy for my product. I just got an image in my head of a southern california guy trying to suck his own anus lol...

Steele Concept,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Sam wrote me a nice email last night. Said he had hoped I would buy one, so he could blast the BDV avatar on a piece. After talking to him and some developments today I'm probably going to score one.

Just have to go back thru the price list and figure for full-size, no stem or fc blasting, with BDV on the outside. Of course, the free braced perc. Should be about the same, I think... like $10 or so difference on stem vs can sandblasting. Eh... I'll update.

placetime

I haven't met Sam in person, but I correspond with him about every other week because he's my glass guy for my product.
and just to be clear on my part--I had never heard of Sam or glassblowersdirect.com until Steele Concept posted about him. After looking at his website, I emailed him asking if he'd be interested in creating a Fuck Combustion Bubbler. We chatted some over email, and I gave him my summary and opinion of what people on FC want in a bubbler, but that's about it. Come to think of it, I guess it could actually be Samantha or something similar as far as I know--if so, apologies on making assumptions, Sam. ;)

Sam wrote me a nice email last night. Said he had hoped I would buy one, so he could blast the BDV avatar on a piece. After talking to him and some developments today I'm probably going to score one.
That would be awesome! Starting to kinda set the bar for blowers---"Sure, your 'stereo matrix' is fine, Mobius, but have you made a BDV-blasted model yet?" :rockon:

placetime,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
The Glassblowerdirect.com BigDaddyVapor Showerhead Bubbler has been ordered (and graphic sent).

Soon as I get my adjusted invoice, I'll have payment out immediately and Sam can Pimp My Glass!

Sorry, Ontario. Maybe some other day. NOT! :p

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Has anyone got theirs yet? I have not heard anything, or received any shipping notices yet. Not trying to be impatient, just curious to get a report, and possibly see more pics or vids... :brow:

jambandphan03,

mscm888

I'm pretty sure I bought one of the first ones but I haven't received it yet.

Last week Sam contacted me to let me know he was super busy making them. He thought it would be early this week but I haven't heard it shipped yet.

I'll post and let everyone know when I get an update. I am really hoping to be using it this weekend! :)

mscm888,
Top Bottom