Glassblowersdirect.com - Affordable quality glass

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
i think you have to send him a mail and ask for it explicitely. that's what i ment.
the showerhead perc is available on the webshop, though
so probably this dude simply doesn't care

mrweed,

Angus Thermopyle

miner of truth & delusion
Recycler micro bubbler standing approximately 6" tall on 14mm direct inject joint. Comes with glass nail and dome!
Price: $99.95

http://glassblowersdirect.com/bubblers/

o43qruu.png

LazyIdol

I emailed Sam about the mini WT you guys have been talking about. he asked me to send a pic so i sent him that one with the sharpie. Im hoping he will be able to make one for 18mm GonG :D

LazyIdol,
Reactions: poonman

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I emailed Sam about the mini WT you guys have been talking about. he asked me to send a pic so i sent him that one with the sharpie. Im hoping he will be able to make one for 18mm GonG :D
That's what I originally asked him if he could do. But he never did future it out with an 18 for some reason. Maybe he's figured it out by now.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

LazyIdol

That's what I originally asked him if he could do. But he never did future it out with an 18 for some reason. Maybe he's figured it out by now.
He replied that he does have a 7.5'' 18mm one, although im concerned that it may be a little bit too long for use with my solo.

Update: Just pulled the trigger on the 7.5'' 18mm WT from GBD. Will update with pics when it gets here :D

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
:D The short WT came in the mail about six Hits ago . This little thing is amazing it took three hits that made me cough and turned it into one sweet smoooooth tasty hit .............. OMG is this what glass does ?:D

I don't post video or pic's but please take my word for it , This piece is beautiful and Killer . I do see how you can get a case of GAS in a Heartbeat or HitBeat .

Very Very happy I found this when I did . I foresee this little piece getting a lot of use . now i'm gonna go break it in somemore .++++++++++++++:spliff:

Last edited:

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
The one next to the Sharpie? That's a negative, sir. That's the smaller version with the 14mm input. I want to see the slightly larger 7.5" version with the 19mm input.

EDIT: It seems that the ones that are in the hands of FCers may be the smaller 14mm input version. Perhaps the 7.5" 19mm versions aren't shipped yet?

Deadshort480,
Reactions: placetime

LazyIdol

im still waiting on my 7.5'', will definitely update when it gets here. I havnt heard anything back from Sam since I ordered though.

LazyIdol,
Top Bottom