Glassblowersdirect.com - Affordable quality glass

oneinfinitecreator

If anybody gets any feedback on the pinnacle wt clone that was just mentioned, post some pics or let us know! i'm very interested, and a small discount compared to the f-bomb is definitely worth it for me... also, nice to support a smaller scale blower :)

mscm888

I'm still using my FC.com bubbler with my Cloud. I'll probably snatch a Pinnacle WT clone to go with my Pinnacle Pro, that will hopefully arrive any day now.

I have nothing but good things to say about Sam and the FC.com bubbler I bought from him.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Sam's a really good dude! My new piece will be here in the am. Ill post pics. I'm sooo pumped to get this one!

EDIT:

Shit! I forgot I told you guys I'd post that pic.
Here ya go:
JIyu8YU.jpg

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I just sent a contact message on the GBD website . If I can get one the small WT will be my first real glass for vaping .

Looks like it would be perfect with the TVape . looks pretty frickin sweet .

Thanx for posting the pic V&C and whoever it was that mentioned it in another thread can't remember which but thanx .

sent a email also just to cover my bases .

Last edited:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Well fuck meeeee!!!! So my new GBD fritted bubbler/hydra tube was at the same sorting post as the gong adapter for my ascent that I ordered. They both departed at the same time on the same truck. My gong adapter made it to my town but my GBD glass hasn't had another scan since its departure from the sorting post. I asked my mail carrier, she pretty much said I was screwed so I got a higher ups number and she said I was pretty much screwed! Lol now. None of this would bother me because that's what insurance is for right???? Not in my case because Sam only insured it for 50$!!!! Wtf do I do?:cuss:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
God I hope so brother! It's a terrible feeling knowing its sooooo close to me bouncing around not tracked!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Thanks deadshort. I just wanna use that damn piece! And it's all YOUR fault!!! Lol

the only part that makes me wonder is that they both left the sorting facility at the same time on the same truck but only one checked in at my local P.O.

Woohoo!!! Just checked my tracking for the hell of it and bam! It showed up right here in my own town! Ill have it in the morning. Thanks for the positive vibes deadshort.

Sorry for the double post. Mods feel free to merge.

Last edited by a moderator:

max

Out to lunch
Just to make it clear, the piece pictured in post #1005 is a patent infringement (GBD was informed long ago) since VXL registered the HT design way back.

max,

clouded vision

Just to make it clear, the piece pictured in post #1005 is a patent infringement (GBD was informed long ago) since VXL registered the HT design way back.
Wouldn't that also mean that the PNWT, VB2.0DLX & PV's f-bomb are all a patent infringement as well?

clouded vision,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

max

Out to lunch
Wouldn't that also mean that the PNWT, VB2.0DLX & PV's f-bomb are all a patent infringement as well?
I'm not up on all the glass designs, or on the details of the patent (or pending patent, if that's the case), but GBD's piece has been confirmed by sm55 (and according to him they were notified), and it's clearly a direct HT copy. Whether anything will come of this, legally speaking, :shrug:?

I didn't realize glass designs could be patented.
It could be due to the in-line design. When you think about it, it seems like all the 'pre HT' glass pieces being used with vapes have to have the vape on top, in place of the smoking bowl. I'm just speculating since 'Glass' isn't really in my comfort zone.

max,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Hi Everyone,
We have written permission from VXL to be able to use their patented hydratube design since July 2012, in our f-Bomb. Just wanted to clear up any confusion and to again give thanks to VXL for their generosity.

Yes it would. I didn't realize glass designs could be patented.
Believe the patent covers the function of having the air entrance at the bottom of the tube, so any design incorporating a bottom air intake is covered by the VXL patent. Could be more or less to it, not 100% on all the technicalities.
PV

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Yeah I'm not up to snuff on "glass patent law" but, I thought I had read that it's hard to patent glass designs because its classified scientifically as a slow moving liquid rather than a solid or some shit. I know goldsteins put up with all kinds of shit because of his patent pending label. I don't think he's been able to successfully enforce that patent yet.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Every perc and style of glass that exists was invented or re-purposed from other chemistry applications by one individual for the most part. Wouldn't it suck if they all patented their contribution and that style was available in that specific brand only?

I am positive that modular glass with fittings on the bottom existed prior to VXL. I don't know (or care) the exact legal standing, but from a logical standpoint I can't see that they have "invented" anything.

clouded vision

Thanks @PlanetVape for the info, I definitely wasnt trying to call anyone out, just confused as to why some could get away with it and flaunt it on their website or sell it with their vapes but then some are considered a patent infringement. Your answer makes a ton of sense though. I kind of figured it had to be something like that as you are such a reputable seller with a stellar reputation.

clouded vision,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
There is a HUUUUGE difference between patent and patent pending. Actually, all the difference in the world. Unfortunately, until a pending patent officially becomes a patent it is open season and free game on the patent pending design.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I'm just getn this out there right now I'm in the process of patenting breathing through the nose. You mouth breathers will all suffer, or face possible punishment! Sam I thought those powder blues were gonna pull off a shocker. Oh well at least they have the Chiefs for two, right? ;)

Last edited:
SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: salivape
Top Bottom