• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Glassblowersdirect.com - Affordable quality glass

Polmol

I think I'm gonna have my grandma write him an angry letter :mad:

Seriously though after seeing this bubb I'm having trouble liking any other glass I see

Polmol,
Reactions: Tweak

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Seriously though after seeing this bubb I'm having trouble liking any other glass I see

Yeah it hits a lot of the things I'm looking for and still looks elegant:

18mm Deweer, Big showerhead that fits most the chamber w/a bunch of slits (flame polished even), Big Solid round base for stability, removable mouthpiece for easier storage/cleaning, and a chamber that I'm hoping is just the right size for vapor(aprox 7" tall with a 65mm bore).

Funny, I had just ordered that free downstem from them, and it arrived the day Placetime posted this new bub.

I still can't get over it's curves. Looks so sexy, :smug:.

Polmol

Yeah it hits a lot of the things I'm looking for and still looks elegant:

18mm Deweer, Big showerhead that fits most the chamber w/a bunch of slits (flame polished even), Big Solid round base for stability, removable mouthpiece for easier storage/cleaning, and a chamber that I'm hoping is just the right size for vapor(aprox 7" tall with a 65mm bore).

Funny, I had just ordered that free downstem from them, and it arrived the day Placetime posted this new bub.

I still can't get over it's curves. Looks so sexy, :smug:.

Right on Tweak. For me it's all about the ritual so everything has to be zen. That's why I love the gn0me vaporizer. The two together would be insane!

Polmol,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hey I was thinking about getting this but I have a couple questions if anyone can answer...

1) I do not see a 100$ version anywhere, did it sell out or is itnnot available anymore?

2) when i go to checkout, it says you the one pictured (with fuck combustion label) is just a picture and if you want it to say something its an extra 40$, so I guess you have to add this option for it to say "Fuck Combustion"? Which is basicaaly the price of the discount

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Sam explained the $100 version here:

The 100.00 version is basically the same minus:
* the fc sandblast
* and the slight bubble bottom(its straight)

Also, he told me that the discount code won't work on the website, but that he would invoice the discounted amount.
:peace:

Stu,

Midnight Toker

That is not a drug, it’s a plant.....
I really like the way this bubbler looks but don't know if I want to pay $140 for my very first piece of glass.

Placetime are there any pics of the straight bottom, no bubble, $100 version? Seeing how the showerhead looks in the straight bottom with no fc logo would definitely be nice and help me decide between the 2. :)

Midnight Toker,

tepictoton

So the answer was still no...

I really don't get this...I know a few years ago there would be extra work involved for the seller, but nowadays a firm like UPS for instance will take care of all the extra custom papers involved...And I was asking to send it to Holland, so I know there are no laws against importing glass...

Those that can get it, have fun with it, it really looks like a nice piece...

tepictoton,

placetime

I really like the way this bubbler looks but don't know if I want to pay $140 for my very first piece of glass.

Placetime are there any pics of the straight bottom, no bubble, $100 version? Seeing how the showerhead looks in the straight bottom with no fc logo would definitely be nice and help me decide between the 2. :)

I haven't seen any pics of the $100 version--don't know if Sam has any yet. But, mscm888 ordered one on Sat (see page 2 of this thread), so maybe we'll get to see some pics from mscm888 soon. :)

placetime,
Reactions: farscaper

mscm888

Sam emailed this morning to let me know it should ship by the end of the week.

He even threw in a free downstem when I asked about their promotion on the website.

I will most certainly take pictures when it arrives. Then I will finally learn how to post pictures on the internet. :)

mscm888,
Reactions: Polmol

Midnight Toker

That is not a drug, it’s a plant.....
Thanks placetime and thanks to you too mscm. I look forward to the pictures of your new bubbler. What vape are you going to use it with?

Midnight Toker,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Anyone else order one?

I'm getting charged sales tax and I live in another state, just wondering if that is just a California thing. :huh:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I haven't ordered one. I'd like to... but I don't think its a must. While an awesome looking piece, I'm wondering about functionality. That's an awful big showerhead (cuts), for that size piece.

Plus, I already have a showerhead piece. Think I'm going with a stemline or matrix perc next.

Though, things change.

BigDaddyVapor,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I ordered one. I'm in California so I expected to pay sales tax. If you don't live in California, I'd email Sam so that he can charge the correct amount.

Stu,

mscm888

I'll mostly be using it with my Cloud.

I picked the low-pro downstem so I could also use it with my VB whip and MFLB WPA.

mscm888,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I'll mostly be using it with my Cloud.

I picked the low-pro downstem so I could also use it with my VB whip and MFLB WPA.
What is the difference in the low pro verses the other standard female joint? I know one is 14mm and the other is 18mm, but other than that, IDK.

Jeppy,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
What is the difference in the low pro verses the other standard female joint? I know one is 14mm and the other is 18mm, but other than that, IDK.
That's the only difference that I can tell. Seems good to have options, no?

Stu,
Reactions: Jeppy

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
If you don't live in California, I'd email Sam so that he can charge the correct amount.

I did. He says the Cally requires him to collect sales tax even from online sales. :ugh:

Oh well, I'll pay the tax, I think the bubbler is worth it, :).

The low-pro fits 18mm and reduces it to 14mm. It's also shorter in overall length, almost flush with the bongs GonG joint where the standard sticks out some. A 18-14mm reducer is basically a low-pro joint w/o the stem.

Tweak,
Reactions: Stu

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
So, am I wrong? or ,can you add a downstem inside the already fixed showerhead downstem??
If that's possible, it will be awesome with the holed diffused reverse one :clap:

I have a question... In the photos looks like the mouthpiece GonG at he top side of the can is really soft rounded, isn't it???
Will it hold a keck clip in place??? I don't see a picture with the K-clip on... Is it supposed to be a free motion mouthpiece???

Zangano Cruel,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
...I need to stop spending time on this site, my paychecks keep vanishing into the aether (just purchased one)

Tell me about it!

Since I started reading this forum ~2 years ago I've bought 4 vapes, glass, grinder, accessories etc. That's not even bad compared to a lotta vape-heads on FC. In the end all hobbies cost money, some more than others. If your hobbies make you happy it's worth it. :2c:

Steele Concept,
Reactions: ou812?

mscm888

I asked Sam about the mouthpiece needing a plastic clip and he told me it won't be necessary.

mscm888,
Top Bottom