• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Glassblowersdirect.com - Affordable quality glass

Ontariovapes

Believe me Polmol, I feel your pain. I don't really understand what the big deal about Canadian shipping is. I got glass from gobo pipes, grasscity, and VXL, and if planetvape.ca can ship glass to the US why not the reverse?

Ontariovapes,
Reactions: Polmol

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Call them up, see if they could make an exception. Shipping to Canada you have to fill out extra custom forms and pay a lot of money for shipping.

Never hurts to ask a live person. I know I hate the word "no."

Steele Concept,
Reactions: Polmol

Polmol

Call them up, see if they could make an exception. Shipping to Canada you have to fill out extra custom forms and pay a lot of money for shipping.

Never hurts to ask a live person. I know I hate the word "no."

I think it depends on the method of shipping. First class mail international is really cheap actually. And as for customs, it's the buyer that takes care of that, and there are ways to go around that.

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
I think it depends on the method of shipping. First class mail international is really cheap actually. And as for customs, it's the buyer that takes care of that, and there are ways to go around that.

What's that? I don't speak Canadian ;). Eh, eh eh ;)

Steele Concept,

Polmol

Especially good Scotch

edit: shit I deleted most of my message :). Here's the full one:

Well anytime I buy something in the states i ask the seller to write "Gift, less than 5$" on the sending slip. Works everytime. Canadians are overtaxed for everything. Especially good Scotch

Polmol,

Ontariovapes

It was Sam himself that told me no ship to Canada. There's no point in bugging him for an exception because then we all should get one. It's too bad he's turning his back in a big market for no good reason., but it's his business, and his decision.

Ontariovapes,

Polmol

It was Sam himself that told me no ship to Canada. There's no point in bugging him for an exception because then we all should get one. It's too bad he's turning his back in a big market for no good reason., but it's his business, and his decision.

It's just a weird decision, because it's as easy to ship here than it is to ship in the US

Polmol,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer

Ahhh that sucks, I didn't know if it was "company policy" or something.

I was just speaking from dealing with insurance, cell plans, ISP's, manufacturers, resellers etc. Usually if you can get someone on the phone you can make deals.

The glass sure is nice though, 5mm right? Good bang for the buck piece.

Steele Concept,

Ontariovapes

Well at least I have my Steele Concept unbreakable bong with the custom paint job to keep me happy.

Ontariovapes,

Polmol

The Steel Concept bong is awesome, but a bit out of my price range right now... I'd have terrible buyer's remorse

Polmol,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Well at least I have my Steele Concept unbreakable bong with the custom paint job to keep me happy.

Yes, but it is an ice cream paint job? I apologize ahead of time, lol but I couldn't resist.

Thanks Polmol, but as with any purchase, if you can't afford something don't pull the trigger. I read in a book it helps to make a separate account or piggy bank of sorts for purchases. You'd be surprised in no time how quick you can fill up a water jug with coins so the purchase of that new FC bub, Mobius, Sovereignty, Steele etc. becomes a reality.

I keep a money jug, when I get change it all goes in there. Matter of fact I use a Slimmy wallet so I can't keep coin in my wallet. I keep like $20 cash on me to prevent from dumbass impulse buys and my coin goes in my money jug.

mscm888

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the $100 version and requested the free reinforced perc.

I'll report back when I have more details to share.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Dude, who you foolin? You got plenty of jack.

You know, if the damn Feds pull their heads out of their ass, I'll have a nice chunk right for Christmas. I'd like to light up some eyes (yes, mine included) this year. Honestly, I've had some incredible luck and been blessed with very genuine people, that we just "get each other". We could have 180 degree world/social views... but no one really cares. I think both recognize that something in the other person, that genuine part and knowing this is someone that shares when times are good, or bad.

I know your comment was meant in slight jest, it must seem like I'm loaded lately, with just a treasure trove of goodies, but that's why I felt obligated to recognize those people, like Lev, Alan, Allison and Ray with SSFG, the MFLB family, Linus at VB.

Those are just the people I've dealt with. I see the same acts of kindness for others. In fact, I think that's what draws a lot of the "regulars" to this board". Its a collection of those type people.

Reality is, we're scraping to get by. But, I'm a weak man when it comes to things like $400 bubblers for $150. I'll forego some meds or something else, to get a slice of that.

(you should have known you'd get a wordy response)

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
(you should have known you'd get a wordy response)

It don't happen often, but you caught me alright.

Dontletyourguarddown.jpg

Jeppy,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I don't get how intl shipping being more expensive is a reason not to do it?
As an intl buyer, I know intl shipping is gonna be more than if I was in the US, an I pay extra...

If its about having to fill out extra paperwork, I kinda get that, in business terms time is money, and filling out forms is time, but I've never found it that much of a hassle when I'm shipping things intl (but I know different places will have different forms to fill out).

(tone disclaimer, not bagging on glassblowers direct, just blurting out my thoughts:))

I guess you Canada guys could use shipto or some other mail redirecting service?

Frederick McGuire,

tepictoton

I wrote Sam another message informing him to the fact that I can give UPS an order to go and pick it up at his door, and UPS takes care of all the customs work and so on(want to order from Holland)...So I too do not see why this decision is being made...How much easier can it be? Recieve order, put in box packed bomb proof and hand it over to the UPS guy? I do not see the difficulties here, am I missing something?

Really like the piece and hope to be able to get one, if not, at least I tried:shrug:

tepictoton,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Maybe he just doesn't like you damn foreigners, eh?

I KE'ED! I KE'ED!!!

I don't understand either. Especially after tepictoton's request. How much easier can you make it for the guy? You're saying, "Hey... I really like your product, so much so... I'd like to go the extra mile, to acquire one of your pieces of art!"

The response? "NO!"

:shrug:

BigDaddyVapor,

Ontariovapes

I frequently buy glass from ioffer and there is never a peep about shipping t o Canada. Whatever they ask me to pay for shipping I pay I want what I want and have always been happy to pay for it. I don't see what the big hoohaa is. We even have free trade so there s no duty or taxes. North America is supposed to be one big trading area. How can he say "no, you live in a foreign country"?

Ontariovapes,
Top Bottom