Glassblowersdirect.com - Affordable quality glass

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I ever get a large chunk of chump change, I'm gonna buy one, without @#$%ing thinking about it! Just do it!

In the meantime, running around the rotation. I remembered how much I actually like the function of this bubbler, especially after I stopped using the extra DS. I don't care about the roar/whoosh of it. Its quieter than some of my pieces.

Decided to try a dab (or two) out of it, since I hadn't yet. Quite an attractive (and VERY effective) setup, if I may say so...

dde5ba99-7c15-448c-bdcf-cc47a24e2652_zpsfe132fc1.jpg

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Hoops

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
Bon Dog, i've very interesting in hearing your review of that bubbler you just purchased. i'm heavily considering buying that same exact piece, just a little on the fence but still think it's an incredible deal. would you mind taking a video of it when you get it?

HighlyEducatedScholar,

Bon Dog

Bon Dog, i've very interesting in hearing your review of that bubbler you just purchased. i'm heavily considering buying that same exact piece, just a little on the fence but still think it's an incredible deal. would you mind taking a video of it when you get it?

do i mind? DO I MIND? na man i was going to do some serious posting about this piece =D

UPDATE: it was shipped today so i should get it wed/thurs

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Bon Dog, you lucky bastard! I'm hoping to see that mine has shipped by the end of the week!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
bon dog that bubbler is a fuckin trip.. :rockon:

EDIT: both of them haha.

it totally does look like it has a recycler effect.. some water vortex recycler.. that's cool shit

Buildozer,
Reactions: Bon Dog

Bouldorado

Looking forward to it! I might be interested in buying one as well- ideally I'd like a SYN, but I've realized it's a complete waste of money to pay retail for glass.

Bouldorado,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
Can we get some up close, clear, good pictures of the perc?

I'm very close to pulling the trigger on this...

keepsake,

Bon Dog

Can we get some up close, clear, good pictures of the perc?

I'm very close to pulling the trigger on this...
ya... u cant guarantee great pics lol. my camera isnt the best, but they will be decent.
uploading a few vids right now

edit: wont be able to post pics for a few hours
Edit2:
Edit3: oops wrong vid

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
i just wanna see what the perc looks like up close.
i can't really tell what it is lol.

keepsake,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Hard to tell, but it looks like the water might be swirling a bit also?

keepsake, its basically a spin on the SYN inverted showercaps/heads.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: JSteez4205

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
Yea wasn't sure if i was seeing a swirl in that too or if i was just imagining it. that makes this piece so much more sick IMO!

HighlyEducatedScholar,

Bon Dog

Hard to tell, but it looks like the water might beswirling a bit also?
Yea wasn't sure if i was seeing a swirl in that too or if i was just imagining it. that makes this piece so much more sick IMO!
it realy looks like it... i keep dryhitting it to confirm this... sadly the verdict is still out... but it does look that way :razz:

Hey Bon...Is that a 14 or 18mm male joint? Website doesn't say.
i think its 14.4mm

God ur vids make me want my piece to be done sooo much worse now!
just w8 till i get my hands on some product (other than my super secret seasoning formula :science: )

Bon Dog,

Bon Dog

well as a follow up. the bub... is @#&%ing nice lol. but the free downstem and nail are definitely under par. the low pro down stem does not fit in an 18.8mm female joint b/c the diffusion end of the ds it larger than where it is welded to the joint... its just millimeters lol. the glass nail... im sorry i wanted to love it but the first time i heated it up... started really low, and heard that ping sound... the micro-cracking started on the first heat up... lasted 2 days of moderate use...

however... the bubler is top notch lol. with a low water level it kinda reminds me of like a pillar style effect
edit: will post a more complete if i can get a decent vid lol. got meds today tho =p so ill get at least 1 mflb shot and an oil shot (with my brand new homemade glass nail... trust me its alot better than u think lol)

SteezyJ

Has anyone tried either the GBD stemless honeycomb or the Hydrotube? I wanna see/hear how they preform :shrug:

SteezyJ,

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Has anyone tried either the GBD stemless honeycomb or the Hydrotube? I wanna see/hear how they preform :shrug:
I may be picking up the Hydrotube soon.. I just got my VB2.0 and would like another tube for it besides the one that came with it. Also have my Solo GonG adapter coming soon which I was interested in a Hydrotube for.. It's only $99 if I recall correctly which is a good price to me for what it is.
Will post a review/vid soon as I get my hands on one.. Fuck it, I'm ordering one as soon as I finish this post.. A brownie I ate an hr ago has me feeling impulsive lol. I'll update when I get my tracking info.. Unless someone steps up and tells me not to for some performance issue reason in the next little bit!?

EDIT: just sent an email with a request for a custom tube perhaps, as the one they have listed is a showerhead which is exactly what I have.. Told them I'd pick it up for $99 if the custom was a no-go though.. Fingers crossed, we shall see!

Top Bottom