• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Glassblowersdirect.com - Affordable quality glass

Bon Dog

if anyone who has a good relationship (ie bdv =p ) could ask gbd if they could post some vids for fc (if they are uncomfortable posting it on their site) of some of the new pieces, i.e. the inverted showerhead bub and diffused to shower head bub

Bon Dog,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
Well Sam and I finally finalized the design on my new piece! I'm so fucking pumped for this one. It's a fritted disc with a sidecar removeable mouthpiece. Think the liquid sci jacuzzi but a little shorter and instead of double honey combs its a frit with an inline below it! Gonna be siiiiickkkkk!!!!

that sounds like it'll turn out to be a great bubb, did he say how much it will end up running you?

HighlyEducatedScholar,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
if anyone who has a good relationship (ie bdv =p ) could ask gbd if they could post some vids for fc (if they are uncomfortable posting it on their site) of some of the new pieces, i.e. the inverted showerhead bub and diffused to shower head bub

I told him to send me a bunch of pieces and I'd do some videos for him.

We'll see if he goes for it.

Actually, I asked him to post some videos on the site, or Youtube! But, if he needs my help, I'll volunteer.

Bon Dog

lol if he sends u some and for whatever reason u dont like one... just send it to me. ill recycle it for u... im glassless again lol

edit: im vapeless again too FTL

Bon Dog,
Reactions: Red Indy

u bwade wunner

Anyone outside the USA pissed about GBD's no Int shipping can always use a dropshipper to get their pieces,thats exactly how i picked up bits for the cloud and a pretty cool air mouse before they were available here.

It works,is trackable and you get what you want.
How it works?.

they, the dropshipper give you a US address after you sign up to deal with the retailer,The goods are shipped to the US address which is in fact a warehouse.the warehouse then forward the package to you from the US address for a fee.

I havent used the service for glass but would recommend letting Sam know to pack your e stuff bombproof.

Not an everyday thing that i do.this is a last resort if you have to have :bowdown: an item thats unavailable in your e country and the retailer cant ship to you due to licencing laws etc.

remember this though.....returning a faulty/damaged item using a droppshipper can work out expensive so read the small print before jumping onto it.

I have used shipitto.com and also there is priceusa.com.au if you are in Aus.

Hope this helps all you Gas guys and gals :):rockon:

Bon Dog

was ready to send my payment detail to get my free ds and that double cup bub. then i realised that my ds lenght will (could be) be wrong by the time i get my beaker back from the shop... i kinda broke it last week.

god damnit i really wanted to release some GAS!!

Bon Dog,

Bon Dog

Just pull the trigger on this :rockon:

dome-nail-bub-w-cup-percs2.png

Bon Dog

I really like this piece. Will love to see a video of it when you have it!
when i first saw it i didnt like the double shower head (i think they are called full shower heads but i am not 100% confident i am right) but i remembered hitting a piece like this but only one perc and really liked it except it had a bit too little drag for my preferences (i like a bit of drag). so when i went back to take a second look i thought the extra perc would solve the problem of too little drag

... then it grew on me alot lol

Bon Dog,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
i've always loved that SYN showercap perc. seems like it'd have an interesting type of drag, of lack of. this GBD bubbler with the double showercap looks sick and is an absolute steal for that price. i told myself i wasn't going to spend my tax return on any glass but this bubbler in particular is making it really hard to fight that urge...

edit: seriously, it has everything that i'd love in a piece; sweet perc, short, small-ish can, and bent neck. although not sure how i feel about that male joint and dome+nail considering i don't dab. might just contact Sam and see if he'd be able to do a custom piece with a 14mm female joint.

HighlyEducatedScholar,

photobooth

Well Sam and I finally finalized the design on my new piece! I'm so fucking pumped for this one. It's a fritted disc with a sidecar removeable mouthpiece. Think the liquid sci jacuzzi but a little shorter and instead of double honey combs its a frit with an inline below it! Gonna be siiiiickkkkk!!!!
This sounds like my ideal piece; with the inline smoothing out the chug that you normally find in fritted pieces. Definitely post pics or videos if you can! Not that I should be thinking about spending money on more glass...

photobooth,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
We actually decided against the inline. Tweaked a couple other things too. Now just waiting on the finished product.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
It's basically just like the liquid sci jacuzzi except for instead of double honeycombs it's a single fritted disc. No color, only because color would have been too expensive. Tall slender can. Sidecar removeable mouthpiece. 18mm F DI. 14mm heavy glass mouthpiece. I basically wanted something that'll stack foam to the top of the can!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Anyone get specific answers about taxes? I'd feel more comfortable ordering something if I didn't have to pay CA sales tax from a different state.

OKcomputer,
Top Bottom