• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Glassblowersdirect.com - Affordable quality glass

chimpybits

Tweak, good to hear you managed to get your bub working. :tup:

I hope that the crack is well sealed as apparently cracks can present health issues due to glass dust. It would be nice if it could be better fixed (welded?) by a blower.

I'm not sure about the removable mouth piece either. It has its pros and cons.

I too have a custom bent mp with female joint) that Mike was generous enough to throw in (as it was warped). I didn't find that it swivelled at all though I only used it a few times w/o a clip.

chimpybits,
Reactions: Tweak
Anyone have any thoughts on the GBD Honeycomb tube? Looks like a steal at $100. Is their glass flame polished?

bottlehoney.png3_.png

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I just noticed a bunch of new stuff at GBD that I never noticed before. I want that upside down shower head bub, sick looking. Nice looking shower head hydratube too. That honeycomb tube looks the tits for $100!

I think the site got got an overhaul. I was on the site a day or two ago and didn't notice all the new products. There are a lot of nice new pieces at great prices.

Deadshort480,

SD_haze

Nice additions to the site. He's got a few interesting pieces.
Interesting might be putting it lightly :razz:

Not sure if I've seen a working frit tube that wasn't by DG

$199
orange-crush.png

Kinda silly they're only selling this fritted tube with an extra perc (showerhead or tree)
Guess they could probably do it custom with just a frit. I'd be surprised if it performed better/on par with the DG, but nothing's impossible.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
^^^ Uh oh... I might be having another conversation with Sam, soon. (a red frit!)

I sent him an email earlier about the site and still trying to get some of his stuff, into a local shop.

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Stay tuned for the GBD Showerhead to be featured in tonight's, Close-up, Slow-mo Roundup.

Trying to get most of my pieces done.

BigDaddyVapor,
I'd be surprised if it performed better/on par with the DG, but nothing's impossible.
Honestly after having a couple DG's, its hard to imagine a bad Frit. I guess unless the Frit pebbles are the wrong product. It just seems like something tough to mess up. Every Frit is different as well, so it will be slightly tougher to compare.
Also, Sam is good shit, I'm glad to see him turning out new stuff.
Edit: I will say the disk looks a little high for my liking...

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I know eh :D

And I've already picked up 2 möbius pieces this month :o

I just sent an enquiry through the contact form on GBD :tup:

Frederick McGuire,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Sam emailed me back. As far as the fritted piece, yes... they will do it custom. Want it without the top perc, no problem. Bubbler? No problem.

Hit him up, if interested in anything.

As for my GBD bubbler. Still going strong. Its my next video to. Wasn't to try some different things, since Sam put so much extra work in the custom work. Been putting off some of my household tasks, so trying to catch up with those to.

Oh... One configuration he mentioned. Inline with fritted disc. Interesting...

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: placetime
Sam emailed me back. As far as the fritted piece, yes... they will do it custom. Want it without the top perc, no problem. Bubbler? No problem.

Hit him up, if interested in anything.

As for my GBD bubbler. Still going strong. Its my next video to. Wasn't to try some different things, since Sam put so much extra work in the custom work. Been putting off some of my household tasks, so trying to catch up with those to.

Oh... One configuration he mentioned. Inline with fritted disc. Interesting...
Good to know. I might be picking one of those up.

And one of these:
vape-tube-w-showerhead-perc.png

This is essentially an HT, right?

edit: bah forgot there's no international shipping. Shame, I'm ready to buy that HT right now.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I contacted Sam right after reading BDV's last post and him and I are working on a custom mini frit travel bubbler. So we shall see! I'm fucking excited about it I know that much!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: placetime

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Hahaha. Me too! For now it's in the conceptual stage so we shall see. Basically I told him to picture a pipesdaddy infamous but a bit taller with the downtube on the outside to an inline perc below a removeable mouthpiece too. We also discussed no inline and moving the mouthpiece joint to a center dewar joint.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I contacted Sam right after reading BDV's last post and him and I are working on a custom mini frit travel bubbler. So we shall see! I'm fucking excited about it I know that much!

Sweet!

Yeah, when Sam responded I had sent him two quick emails, the second asking about that fritted disc and would he do it, in a single perc setup. He responded with different glass configurations, with the single perc.

Then he says, something along the lines of, "...in fact, if you want it done with an inline or other..." and DING! I immediately thought of your problem finding the setup you wanted, included an inline under a disc.

Plus, I think it gives Sam a chance to maybe redeem himself in some potential customer's eyes. I don't have anything bad to say about Sam. He's always been very nice with me. He seemed reticent when I first hit him up and I told him I was a bit "perturbed" last time I emailed him. I didn't agree with his decision. I also told him, I think he has/had a bad blower in the group. I'm not going to hide that from him, he did me right and he deserves the truth, or at least an outsiders perception of what's going on.

I still "rep" his glass. Haven't tossed it out of my signature. While some people might not want MY customized piece (my way of thinking), I have had offers for it... because other than it being customized for me... its still a very beautiful piece. Functionally, I'm a bigger fan of it now, sans the extra downstem. I like the contrast between it and my Dirty Rico.

Lame, still no shipping to Canada. Oh well, time to go spend my money elsewhere. :D

I feel for you, ace. :ugh:

NewVape

What a guy!
I'm going to +1 to what BDV has said. In all my dealings with Sam I've had nothing but excellent service, and my FC Bubb is going strong as part of you rotation. Now that I see the fritted disk from Sam I already know what my next purchase will be. Just got to think of a design now.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I'm going to +1 to what BDV has said. In all my dealings with Sam I've had nothing but excellent service, and my FC Bubb is going strong as part of you rotation. Now that I see the fritted disk from Sam I already know what my next purchase will be. Just got to think of a design now.

Yeah, I refuse to buy that other glass. He talked mean to Frederick. I don't like people talking mean to Frederick. It makes me mad. :lol:

In all seriousness. I won't do business with some brands, but I DO want a frit. I will deal with Sam... so I to, am very happy to see him making these. I am going to once again, have to save up money. Might be time to move some glass. AND NO, DON'T ANYONE PM ME... I think out-loud sometimes. That is NOT AN OFFER, NOR IS ANYTHING UP FOR SALE/TRADE. :p

EDIT: Grrr... I hate posting new videos on edits!

With and w/o the extra DS.

HD as always

(w/o DS)

(w/ DS)

Top Bottom