Glass Vapes From The Rogue Wax Works

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Sorry I have been a stranger

Drop today at 6 PST
20240120-170914.jpg

The new Terpcicle Mini is here
What are those 2 joined and filled test tube thingies in the bottom right corner?

nicknobody

The rogue wax works is amazing. I can’t get enough glass torch goodness and his excellent customer service. Look what came a day early 😍

18mm dimpled basic hook mainly for my underdog alpha that is too thick to clear any of my other hooks without an adapter or drop-down etc.

Love the new tool too!

Thank you rogueguy

TedJones

@nicknobody I ordered the hook with beads, and unexpectedly received the one you have l, also in the package :o !!

First attempt with the terpcicle mini. Think the word cute came out when I first saw it :lol: It’s like a little straw vape with great taste like it’s big brothers. Got the 14mm wpa for it as well so will get out some of the smaller bubblers & the hooks to try with. Stellar once again from TRWW :rockon:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@TedJones if you noticed, the 18 dimpled you got has a wrinkle in the top so it went in the free pile and then in your pack. It's pretty random who gets free stuff I should probably keep track.

Thanks for posting that video. Glad to see you are using course grind or ripped nuggs. Because it's such a small bowl, it performs way better with super course. I need to update my vids and add some advice points to them

TedJones

@RogueGuy ah, I did notice the marking within the frosted joint but didn't know what it was or that much about glass in general. Thx again! Here's another go with the Terpcicle mini w/wpa on a small chugger, bigger nugs, and bigger flame. Worked wonders this way with the hook as well of course :cheers:

Does anyone know of any shops in the EU that carry Rogue Wax Works products? There is a UK seller who has them, but shipping is expensive, and the hassle of customs adds to the issue. Thanks in advance.

pequeñotío,
Reactions: dimmusp

Mr Turnip

I've got a mega quartz cap. Bought a whim as it looked amazing.

I've had a few successful flower sessions and it is amazing.

But last night I went a bit daft with it and filled it with hash. Gotta say it was the best hash session I've had in a long time. But I used it without a screen or cotton or anything now it's gunked up.

So are people running hash through cotton?. Any tips anyone can give me as I've got a stash of hash and pollen and I'd love to get this down perfectly.

Cheers in advance

nicknobody

I've got a mega quartz cap. Bought a whim as it looked amazing.

I've had a few successful flower sessions and it is amazing.

But last night I went a bit daft with it and filled it with hash. Gotta say it was the best hash session I've had in a long time. But I used it without a screen or cotton or anything now it's gunked up.

So are people running hash through cotton?. Any tips anyone can give me as I've got a stash of hash and pollen and I'd love to get this down perfectly.

Cheers in advance

Last edited:
Me cuesta mucho escribir en inglés, perdón, y necesito un favor de la comunidad: ¿alguien sabe si existe alguna tienda que tenga los artilugios de Rogue Wax Works en la Union Europea? Hay una muy agradable que los vende desde el Reino Unido, pero los gastos de envío son elevados, aunque el vendedor quita las tasa del IVA y solo se paga una vez en la aduana, pero esta en sí ya es un aburrimiento. :cry:Muchas gracias por anticipado:clap:.

Last edited:

cannasoor

@pequeñotío no EU sellers yet. I need to find one

Made a new video that should be the most complete explanation of the current lineup and tips and techniques

This is excellent—absolutely helpful, informative, and inspiring.

Well organized (by bowl size); structural differences, the "stability" issue (connection versus loose versus o-rings), heating technique and zone focus, … . And then there's the actual demo, and those amazing clouds.

I hope you link this in at your website, at reddit, etc. My only fear is that you'll become impossibly busy :lol: !

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Introducing Tiny Might Stems by Outlaw Glass and Giveaway Time!!! Giving away the beautiful Water Pipe shown. The Giveaway will be March 15th. To enter you must be following me, TRWW, on Reddit, @OutlawGlass on IG and comment in this post

OG02.jpg

OG01.jpg

OG03.jpg

OG04.jpg

Jojofernz

Introducing Tiny Might Stems by Outlaw Glass and Giveaway Time!!! Giving away the beautiful Water Pipe shown. The Giveaway will be March 15th. To enter you must be following me, TRWW, on Reddit, @OutlawGlass on IG and comment in this post

OG02.jpg

OG01.jpg

OG03.jpg

OG04.jpg
When will the stems be available? They are gorgeous! Also don’t have a Reddit anymore but followed you and outlaw glass on IG if that counts. Beautiful pieces as well there.

Goatts

Rogue Dave, your shiz is da Bomb! I have shopped you lots and will again.... and again. Just so happens I placed an order earlier today. Got a mini Terpsicle and a V-stick 2.0 with Quartz heater and carb'd Heady mp on the way. Plus other goodies. Super excited! RWW OG Terpedo, Quartz Cap Mega and TM stems are all-time favourite pieces. Always super cool additions to be found regularly here. I stalk the site. My only wah is the shipping time and cost to Canada. Tis worth it. Would love love to get my hands on one of those Outlaw TM stems pictured here. It is mesmerizing just looking at the picture. The Outlaw pipe would be super dope!

Last edited:

Bababouy

OG02.jpg

OG01.jpg

OG03.jpg

OG04.jpg
Beautiful stems! Received my first order today, made it across the country surprisingly quick. Loving the quartz cap so far, and the tools are great. I will certainly be back!

BlazeDis

@RogueGuy ah, I did notice the marking within the frosted joint but didn't know what it was or that much about glass in general. Thx again! Here's another go with the Terpcicle mini w/wpa on a small chugger, bigger nugs, and bigger flame. Worked wonders this way with the hook as well of course :cheers:
What torch is that . Whoa 😳

Top Bottom