Glass Vape Aromatherapy Device

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
*CLICK ME*

Actually saw this at my headshop, looked interesting so I thought FC would love to see whats new in the vape market.

Here's what I kno about the strength of the glass http://www.pegasus-glass.com/simax.asp

So I guess simax glass is perfect for this application :brow: thats a plus. Also, *you can ONLY use a torch lighter*

I kno the pics suck...but even in person I couldn't tell exactly how it worked. Just looked like a SSV attachment gone custom crazy! They even had different accessories to come with it beside just the vape. Small ice chambers to plug into the end of the vape (hand vapor pipe pretty much) and all sorts of other wacky stuff.

Instructions

Here's my theory to it....

You load the herb in the screen part you see on that double ended male GONG piece(pic. B)..and then you torch a hole in the midst of all that glass twisting and turning. The simple straight tube part you see in pic A (to me) looks like it acts as the carb to be able to draw air thru the bowl. I wonder if the butane just heats up the glass...then this really would be an ALL GLASS VAPORIZER..sorry had to get peoples attention :D

looks neat...who has $150 to be a guinea pig for FC. :lol: seriously tho get one
A)
il_fullxfull.79163780.jpg

B)
il_fullxfull.79163852.jpg

iusb_760x100.6436457.jpg

Discuss....

purplechango

I wouldn't mind seeing some more pics of the piece and of the accessories.

Im new to the glass game and the vape world, so I'm skeptical about this, but I ll let you know how i like it :uhoh: .......

once i see more pics that is :brow:

oh yeah....... just from reading the instructions posted on etsy, it takes hella long to warm up, 60-100 seconds with a torch..... :o wtf ... i might as well try map gas, then risk melting the glass, :lol: . Of course no temp control, unless you can get well at playing with flame distance or a combo of air flow.

Way tooo many tricky variables to be sure about it, but strangely attractive. :ninja:

purplechango,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Looks like a cool idea, im sure with a bit of practice you could deliver some consistant hits, probably tastes fucking great too.

What store you see this at? i always forget haha.. id like to check it out in person, maybe take a bunch of pics

Bananiq

I think this vape is on the same concept as for example the lightbulb vape (which is cheaper, more portable and also all glass vape) - > ure heating the glass bowl from outside, though the glass.. but the concept of flowing hot air through the bowl is much more efficient, so VG or VS is still better choice.

Bananiq,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Have you used this vape? You havent? oh ain't that a bitch. Reserve your do's and dont's once you buy this unit.

surv I txt'd you ;)

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

purplechango

Qbit said:
Have fun cleaning that twirly bit.
from the looks of thing. the vape would not get dirty at all. Unless some dumba$$ happens to try and use a regular flame vs a torch like instructed to :uhoh:

purplechango,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Bananiq said:
I think this vape is on the same concept as for example the lightbulb vape (which is cheaper, more portable and also all glass vape) - > ure heating the glass bowl from outside, though the glass.. but the concept of flowing hot air through the bowl is much more efficient, so VG or VS is still better choice.
Pretty sure this w2ould be a convection vape wherre hot air passes through the herb where a light bulb is conduction.

MrMistyTokes

Steam Engine
Qbit said:
Have fun cleaning that twirly bit.
cleaning the air out of it? its like the heating element.. it would probally be decent with a propane torch for a camping/picnick portable

MrMistyTokes,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Wow looks like it works real good, stays hot for quite a few hits too.

I didnt get a text from ya henn :ninja:

Survivalism,

Prankster

Worked for me. Damn nice idea. Too big for me but for big glass collectors who knows :)

Prankster,

Glass Vape Head

Manufacturer
High All,
Glad you found my new invention. My goal is to give a clean, fast, and strong vape hit. This unit is designed For the Competent, Medicinal, Glass loving connoisseur.

This unit is NOT for those lacking the coordination to use a Butane torch, or handle hot Glass items.

I have incorporated a heat shield around the Donuts, to increase safety and hold heat longer. I'm committed to great Customer Service, And truly hope this unit will give others the improved health, and satisfaction that it has given me.:D

I will be on Vacation from the 14th through the 24th, I'll do my best to answer emails during this time, please take this into account when sending Inquiries/orders.

purplechango

I just placed my order! :o Totally not like me to play with toys Im not familiar with, but it looks like fun :D

Ill make sure and keep yall posted on the goings on

purplechango,

purplechango

The more I think about this thing, the more I like the idea :D. some of you glass heads, got any comments on this new toy?

purplechango,

CapnVape

My only hesitation with this product would be the fear of it cracking or exploding due to thermal shock :uhoh:. I've had glass blades made from high quality boro crack the first time a torch flame touched them, but those blades only cost me $10. As soon as you start hitting glass with torches, even really good glass, you run the risk of thermal shock wrecking your piece :2c:.

CapnVape,

Glass Vape Head

Manufacturer
Hi All,
Borosilicate Glass has been used in the Laboratory setting for over 100 years. They heat beakers and test tubes over open flames daily to conduct experiments.

Capnvape, when heating a 5 to 7 mm thick paddle or blade you are going to run a substantially higher risk of thermal shock.

tubing 3 to 4mm or less is much less likely (in comparason to a 6mm thick paddle/blade) to experience thermal shock. The tubing used on the Glass Vape is 2.2 mm thick, this along with the use of my Digitally programed annealing cycle on the kiln i use greatly reduces the chance of Thermal shock.

This Is an all glass delivery unit.. and thus Not designed for the super clumsy or unaware.
Ive had testers Chronicly testing the Glass Vape for more than 6 months, with no Cracking or thermal shock issues reported.

Glass Vape Head,

Glass Vape Head

Manufacturer
I have decided to give members(with 30 posts or more) of FC.com an additional gift when ordering...

Gotta give my fellow Vape Heads a hookup!

Email me for details

Glass Vape Head,

CapnVape

Welcome to the forum, Glass Vape Head :wave: .Thanks for dropping in with the info and reassurances that thermal shock is not a issue with this vape. I was intrigued by you're vape right after watching the vid on youtube, but was hesitant because of my experiences with glass cracking when using a torch. With that fear out of the way, I think I know what my next vape purchase will be :brow: .

CapnVape,
Top Bottom