Glass Bowls for Injector Desktops

coolbreeze

These, too, when sized right, of course, may be even easier to "fit" or simply pack into where the top interior of the gg attachment meets the bottom of the adapter "bowl"....? No? Thoughts anyone...?:rolleyes::

https://a.co/d/8jRrVcK
Got those once to try with something (can't recall what at the moment) and they're kind of handy because you can do a lot of reshaping, but it's a loose screen to start with so ground herb gets stuck in it, etc. It'll get the job done where other things won't but it won't be pretty.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So this is some of what I've been messing around with since I broke the stock (yet crooked 🙄) injector bowl that shipped with my Old Head Terp-Ready system weeks ago and they only have 2nds available on the site:

These maria'd ones are no good as is for many obvious reasons:

I cut down a screen and molded it on a tip of a pen to make a mini rimless basket:

And stuffed it in a 14 mm male gg end:

and just either jam that into a 14mm f to 18mm f adapter or simply lay a cut screen directly on top of the 14mm m end:

Or do the same with 18mm:

Sombrero-ish molded screen for micro-dosing:

Another Ali cheapo that came with rimless basket screens and works surprisingly well tho the handle instantly broke:

Last edited:

caphector

I've been looking for a stand and more injectors for my Tiodw V3. I've been trying to understand what to look for in a bowl; should it be compatible with any 18 mm injector / stand? I'd pinged Vgoodiez but they were not sure what might work with the Tiodw V3.

caphector,
Reactions: LesPlenty

quasars25

I was wondering which injector bowls work well with the Terp Hammer. Do I have options other than the stock bowl that I purchase from OldHead?

quasars25,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I was wondering which injector bowls work well with the Terp Hammer. Do I have options other than the stock bowl that I purchase from OldHead?

Of course, isn't it just a standard diffuser? You could ask in that thread I guess, but there are many options, GVB is going to do make more for his next drop too

Shit Snacks,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I haven't purchased these (yet) but I'm sure they'd be fine considering the vendor and recommendations by users here:
I have one coming Saturday from Goo Roo... Hope it's good 🙏

Top Bottom