Glass Bowls for Injector Desktops

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Its a bowl that the insert goes in for the heater. One insert for flower and one for dabs.

David

I know what it is, but that is with the ispire, I'm asking how the pinky uses this banger as a bowl, which is what was said? This is the injector desktop bowl thread...

Shit Snacks,

Hippie

There are a lot of these on dhgate, aliexpress, ebay, Amazon ....
I use the shorter ones as Elev8R style and the longer ones as Herborizer style bowls
And make handles for them by wrapping gardening wire around the base and stuffing the tails in a piece of bamboo cane

Spleeeno

Horsin around
I know what it is, but that is with the ispire, I'm asking how the pinky uses this banger as a bowl, which is what was said? This is the injector desktop bowl thread...
you just put a screen 3/4" screen in there and the pinky fits on the round top of the banger, it would probably work with most other injector vapes too - but dont expect it to work handsfree

Shit Snacks

you just put a screen 3/4" screen in there and the pinky fits on the round top of the banger, it would probably work with most other injector vapes too - but dont expect it to work handsfree

Interesting, but the airflow is not below, it comes from the side, built in right angle for cooling?? And catching debris... Oh right I think you said ispire cups, those are straight down aren't they? But they also have some kind of metal ring in them?? still odd lol

Shit Snacks,

Spleeeno

Horsin around
yeah its not really a typical "banger"
and if you buy it on its own, it doesnt even have the metal piece from the render (but you dont need that metal insert, since you're using it as a bowl)

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Oh the metal is a separate piece, thank you!
Yea that pic is deceiving it looks more obvious here, they def make people buy the metal insert I think it might cost more than the bowl lol

Shit Snacks

GVB still has many bowls in stock in his store, now on sale again too:
Screenshot-20221208-110134.png

Shit Snacks

Snagged me a Red Elvis bowl. Planning to order a custom too but this will be great until he can get to me on the list. 😄

Nice! I like using 3/4 inch flat screens instead of the ddave baskets they should fit perfectly although it may depend on the exact screens potentially

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Good idea but needs to be deeper and those holes need to be a lot larger for easy cleaning. The double wall makes this very appealing as it won't get very hot outside. someone make this please :haw: Just make four big holes on a glass disc, or make an X with two rods, and weld it to the inner wall of the bowl ffs. :bang:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I just received this injector bowl from GVB yesterday, its pretty great, fits the flat screens I use perfectly. Does anyone else with one of his pieces have a little "surprise" on theirs? Mine has a smiley face where the horn meets the injector body :D
3332135268.jpg

Awesome! I was hoping someone would score that one finally... I like using 3/4 inch flat screens with mine too, he ordered some to start stocking them himself as well... Yeah one of my bowls has the hidden smiley in the horn! (Need to clean mine to see it lol)

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
OK so I have the design ready, (with accurate measurements) done in both 2D and 3D illustrations, for the ultimate injector bowl. I am going for grooves to hold a steel sceen instead of any glass getting in the way.

Dealing with people in China is hard work. Anyone else I can send this to to get some pieces made? Preferably in the EU!

Shit Snacks

In case anyone needs a thick glass handled honeycomb screen injector bowl for only $5
Website is up and operational! ❤️ Sending out the first orders that came through this weekend. Also I posted this up.
The bracelet is made by my daughter, trying to teach her about being a maker, she always sets up fake stores with prices and has me play customer (she is 9) so I told her I would put a bracelet on the store. I’m offering a free glass bowl with the purchase of her bracelets. (Glass bowl may have a little wiggle if used with my drop down and ash catcher but still makes an air seal) if these sell I will continue to do this deal until I run out of glass bowls. If any tip is sent is given it will also go to her (not required by any means only giving the information)

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
It was taken pretty quick ❤️❤️❤️ my daughter made another bracelet today that will be posted tomorrow if we can go into town and get some things to finish it. She needs lobster clasp and is learning the valuable lesson in buying her supplies to continue to make them (they are pretty affordable and I could have bought them, but I figured it was good timing to teach her about expenses to continue being a maker and being able to make sure you have what you need to make products) she’s also has to pay her chunk of the fees for payment processing, 15cents 😂. She told me the other day that she wants to either work with animals or a small business owner.
To stay on topic, it does come with a free glass bowl ❤️ 18.8mm with glass honeycomb. She doesn’t know about this part of the deal. I merely want to help gain confidence in making and marketing and learn more about money management with profit and losses. IMO valueable lessons that aren’t taught in public schooling enough in the US.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
OK, so here is a basic design I would like to see... I have a potentially more advanced design for my own product which is hopefully arriving soon! :uhoh:

It is roughly drawn to scale. It should fit most injectors and offers two screen positions.

The news is: you do not really need a handle. It just gets in the way and can break. If the bowl has double walls or is thick enough, it will not be too hot to handle. I have been using boro 18-14 adapters as bowls for my torch-fired injectors and I can always pick up the bowl by grabbing from the bottom, which gets warm but usually not too hot to touch.. In any case, you don't want to leave the hot injector attached to your bowl for longer tnan necessary.

injectobol%20fat.-simple.png

The thing is - I have no idea how feasible the interior grooves are. I was thinking they should be ground out so the rough surface gives the screen edges a grip, but my Dremel diamond disk is too big for that. There must be someone out there who can do this without too much work?

Notches or rings would be a second best option to hold the screen.
Porcelain could be nice (more fragile?) but otherwise the whole thing should be solid borosilicate glass if possible, double wall if not.​
I think loading a bowl like that and then attaching a nice injector to it would be an orgasmic experience in itself!:razz:

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
OK, so here is a basic design I would like to see... I have a potentially more advanced design for my own product which is hopefully arriving soon! :uhoh:

It is roughly drawn to scale. It should fit most injectors and offers two screen positions.

The news is: you do not really need a handle. It just gets in the way and can break. If the bowl has double walls or is thick enough, it will not be too hot to handle. I have been using boro 18-14 adapters as bowls for my torch-fired injectors and I can always pick up the bowl by grabbing from the bottom, which gets warm but usually not too hot to touch.. In any case, you don't want to leave the hot injector attached to your bowl for longer tnan necessary.

injectobol%20fat.-simple.png

The thing is - I have no idea how feasible the interior grooves are. I was thinking they should be ground out so the rough surface gives the screen edges a grip, but my Dremel diamond disk is too big for that. There must be someone out there who can do this without too much work?

Notches or rings would be a second best option to hold the screen.
Porcelain could be nice (more fragile?) but otherwise the whole thing should be solid borosilicate glass if possible, double wall if not.​
I think loading a bowl like that and then attaching a nice injector to it would be an orgasmic experience in itself!:razz:
Porcelains can be quite strong but would be hard to put the screen notches in there. I actually have a design very similar going to be worked on very soon.

About to post some bracelets that include a bowl with purchase ❤️

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Yeah, OK. The dual screen position bowl is likely too much work and the simple solution is to make two bowl styles with different screen heights for different requirements.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer

looking nice but...
Is that Cocobolo wood resistant to heat? Injector bowls receive a lot of heat... It also looks a little shallow and I can't see it working with the Herborizer, even though they say it does?

Of course there is no 14mm injector version :\

Top Bottom