Discontinued Ghost MV1

Baron23

They are indeed running a skelton CS crew...but they do have a crew working.

Patrick, of Ghost, did show up on Vape Life Forum so he is back to work after xmas at least part time.

@clive_bob - During this holiday period, you may be well advised to send Patrick a PM via Vape Life Forum. His handle is @"ghostvapesofficial"

Baron23,
Reactions: Summer

SirCrackKillaH

hey yo,

If I wanted to wrap the exterior colored portion in like a 3m wrap and cut out where the door is, what could I use? I wanna put graphics on this. Think I'd have to worry about the heat generated? May make glue melty... hmm.. thoughts?

SirCrackKillaH,

sickmanfraud

I assume @Summer is correct. Like many businesses, the week between Christmas and New Year's is often light duty--at best.

I understand that many businesses close this time of year. However, they just released their vape a few months ago and the long-awaited app finally showed up "yesterday". Not to mention that folks could have given the vape for X-mas and new users may need support.

IMHO, if supporting their vape was important to them they could/should have rotated CSreps to have one available (from home via e-mail) each day during the holidays.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Summer

Tranquility

I understand that many businesses close this time of year. However, they just released their vape a few months ago and the long-awaited app finally showed up "yesterday". Not to mention that folks could have given the vape for X-mas and new users may need support.

IMHO, if supporting their vape was important to them they could/should have rotated CSreps to have one available (from home via e-mail) each day during the holidays.

I don't necessarily disagree with you.

"Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."
--Aristotle​

Baron23

According to Ghost, they are indeed running a skeletal crew this week.

Baron23,

Zow237

I see that you desire a Solo II. After you try the MVI and b 4 you get rid of it let's discuss a trade.

? I don't desire a solo 2. Have one and don't like it. It's in the classifieds. Haven't updated anything on my sig. I am not expecting to like it to not hype my expectations. If I don't like it, it's going straight back to bud :)

Last edited:
Zow237,

sickmanfraud

? I don't desire a solo 2. Have one and don't like it. It's in the classifieds. Haven't updated anything on my sig. I am not expecting to like it to not hype my expectations. If I don't like it, it's going straight back to bud :)

good luck

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Zow237

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I went through Denver security with mine. They swabbed the outside of it looking for explosives, I assume, and sent me on my way. Of course, it was Denver...

I had to take it there also, and had no trouble getting it there. It was clean going to Denver. The nice thing about it is you can clean the whole vapor path. And you could always travel with it disassembled and they wouldn’t know what the fuck all the parts are.

Zow237

I went through Denver security with mine. They swabbed the outside of it looking for explosives, I assume, and sent me on my way. Of course, it was Denver...

I had to take it there also, and had no trouble getting it there. It was clean going to Denver. The nice thing about it is you can clean the whole vapor path. And you could always travel with it disassembled and they wouldn’t know what the fuck all the parts are.

Damn man come on over hahah. What brings you out here? Got the fp and GS set up for you and a good place to vape haha. My mv1 comes today

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Damn man come on over hahah. What brings you out here? Got the fp and GS set up for you and a good place to vape haha. My mv1 comes today

I'll keep you on speed dial...my kind of vaporist! I get out there for the occasional trade show.

stickstones,
Reactions: Zow237

Zow237

False alarm. Package has sat at my post office all weekend and doesn't even get out today. :( usps has killed me on arrival times haha
Edit: it'll be here soon. Tracking just updated

Last edited:
Zow237,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Been using my MV1 for a few days now and it is a pretty good vape.
They included the quick charger which was pretty sweet!
It had quite the silicone taste for the first few bowls but has gone now.
The number of button clicks just seems very "Chinese" to me. Reminds me of the Yocan range, press 5 times to turn on etc...
Finish and fit is very good and clean.
My oven door was very stiff on day one but has loosened up nicely so that i can open it with one thumb with a bit of force.
Inserting and removing the crucible is a bit fiddly but not bad at all after a few goes at it.
Updated to the newest software easily via an old iPhone.
Actually like using the app due to no crazy button presses and the ability to customize 2 temps!
There is quite a learning curve to this vape and everyone seems to have a different routine.

My routine now is to just set it to 205C, load crucible and hold back button down for one initial chamber heating and do not inhale. Once it vibrates, hit the button again and then do the 15 second inhale.
Nice clouds and good flavor.

Will it remain in the lineup?
Not too sure at this stage. It's unique looking and does work well.
It does not do micro loads well at all and needs a full bowl to work best.
A charge seems to last forever!! Amazing battery life!

Initial impressions are it's good but not sure if it will fit into my micro load routine.

Zow237

The number of button clicks just seems very "Chinese" to me. Reminds me of the Yocan range, press 5 times to turn on etc...
My oven door was very stiff on day one but has loosened up nicely so that i can open it with one thumb with a bit of force.
Inserting and removing the crucible is a bit fiddly but not bad at all after a few goes at it.
Actually like using the app due to no crazy button presses and the ability to customize 2 temps!
There is quite a learning curve to this vape and everyone seems to have a different routine.

My routine now is to just set it to 205C, load crucible and hold back button down for one initial chamber heating and do not inhale. Once it vibrates, hit the button again and then do the 15 second inhale.

Initial impressions are it's good but not sure if it will fit into my micro load routine.

Mine just got to my place like 20 mins ago and I'm working. Thanks for the tips on what I'm gonna do for my first bowl ahha

Mr Mellish

I bitched about the button clicks but now it's second nature. Thanks to the MV1, the Crafty is not even in my rotation. Better flavor, better effects, faster warm-up. Similar (but slightly more difficult to install) capsule system. These days, the Crafty only comes out when the house is empty and I have time to waste.

I never had the silicone taste. It took over a year for my Prima to lose its plastic taste.

I do still have an occasional hiccup with the three clicks to go into vape mode but I find this to be a very solid and performant vape.

Zow237

Got to mess around a lil with trate mode and the first bowl I wasn't doing it right haha. Figured out what I was doing and then boom huge cloud but by the time I figured it out I had already used up half the battery in my trial and error haha. More testing and some vids today

Top Bottom