Discontinued Ghost MV1

Summer

Long Island, NY
Shout out to @Abysmal Vapor, for teaching me how post images.

@VCBud posted this 4 months back:
I'm not sure yet about an official water-pipe adapter, but with this type of mouthpiece you can make an adapter from a simple silicone wax container lid, like so:

wW83FbT.jpg

Lhc7Zz8.jpg

qFsPDac.jpg

gHS4AHa.jpg

Personally, for me, I just don't see this vape as a water tool, but I'll check it out once sometime. I think there are much better vapes suited for that. And I'm not taking if one is really using it for medicating for an ailment, which I think would be fine with water, I'm strictly talking getting high here.

Here's a couple of recent yt vids. *At least check out the last several mins because I think Wavy's position on convection vs. conduction is spot on.

Here's @Dazza78's Part 4 vid. I asked him to up the volume, it's really low so hard to listen. Hey, D, if you can up the volume, post the link to the update.:nod:

Last edited:

elykpeace

exVASted
IME you didn't need a wpa or glass.. vapor was never harsh?! I used one of @Ratchett NuSonG adapters to check out the vapor production through glass and it works but just not necessary. I like that about the ghost mv1

elykpeace,

Summer

Long Island, NY
Doob tubes for MV1? :hmm:

Seems like an odd way to keep your herb, its more likely to keep a stem in...

I was specifically looking at the silicone water attachment, the rest is lame. But he has other good attachments for other vapes.

Summer,

GEED

Gaseouser
One to add to my entire experience:

Regardless to slow (3+ days) response rate, I had no hassle at all returning the unit from EU to US. I've been sent a pre-booked courier, return was over in 6 days and a refund been issued.

Once design is perfected, I am sure to be back this thread - or to the Ghost MV2 :D

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
In that case, I'm an odd one, because I swear by Doob Tubes for EDC when I'm out and about. Easy, keeps the grind fresh, discreet and very user friendly for loading various portables. :cheers:

There's a difference between grind and a bud.
At least the way I see it.

One to add to my entire experience:

Regardless to slow (3+ days) response rate, I had no hassle at all returning the unit from EU to US. I've been sent a pre-booked courier, return was over in 6 days and a refund been issued.

Once design is perfected, I am sure to be back this thread - or to the Ghost MV2 :D

I'm happy it all sorted out for you.

m0sh

I must have missed the discussion about bud vs grind....

There wasn't any, I'm just saying that the way they speak about it led me to believe people store the buds there, and not grounded materiel which would have made more sense.

m0sh,
Reactions: mucsusn

Summer

Long Island, NY
A long skinny doob tube works well for refilling the crucible with ground herb when you're out & about as the smaller opening pairs well with the crucible's diameter. I have dynavap's vc tubes.

Last edited:

m0sh

A long skinny doob tube works well for refilling the crucible with ground herb when you're out & about as the smaller opening pairs well with the crucible's diameter. I have dynavap's vc tubes.

IDK, to me it looks so weird, even with grounded material, but whatever works :)

m0sh,
Reactions: Summer

Razor

A Water tool would be extremely easy for this vape. Just make a glass mouthpiece that comes out into an adapter. Easy Peazy.

Has anyone heard about the app yet?

Razor,

SirCrackKillaH

Yoooooo!! I was catching up and saw that dude talking bout the Memphis scene, ohhhh hells yeahhh brother mannn!! That shit don't exist noooooo more! Japan is where the good ones went, the rest are dead and gone or doing the smaller circuits. I was with Snuka a few weeks before he died and went to his memorial service over here in Jersey. Fuckin' A man, fuckin' a. They went after the man when he was too old. He used to try to leave at night Man, like fuckin think he's got matches set up. They had to padlock the doors at night, drove his wife mad. bothered everyone that they went for him about that whole murder thing. Whatever.. man.. shit yo, that MV1 is frikkin sweet yo. Didn't quite shelf everything else but damned close man. Since the device can be used without the glass stem, a retro cap could essentially be created that could house the gasket and pvc or whatever the white thing is piece along with a more secure 10mm attachment. I see potential there without a doubt. Some dude in a garage with a 3D printer I'm sure will make it.

SirCrackKillaH,
Yoooooo!! I was catching up and saw that dude talking bout the Memphis scene, ohhhh hells yeahhh brother mannn!! That shit don't exist noooooo more! Japan is where the good ones went, the rest are dead and gone or doing the smaller circuits. I was with Snuka a few weeks before he died and went to his memorial service over here in Jersey. Fuckin' A man, fuckin' a. They went after the man when he was too old. He used to try to leave at night Man, like fuckin think he's got matches set up. They had to padlock the doors at night, drove his wife mad. bothered everyone that they went for him about that whole murder thing. Whatever.. man.. shit yo, that MV1 is frikkin sweet yo. Didn't quite shelf everything else but damned close man. Since the device can be used without the glass stem, a retro cap could essentially be created that could house the gasket and pvc or whatever the white thing is piece along with a more secure 10mm attachment. I see potential there without a doubt. Some dude in a garage with a 3D printer I'm sure will make it.
Okay then

Summer

Long Island, NY
I just received the 2 mouthpiece replacements. The glass is thinner, yet the oval, center opening is larger. Frankly, the resistance when pulling out the glass mp seems the same as my original mp, but has more of a grating sound near the bottom than a scratching sound. Over time, the original mp has loosened up slightly with use, where I don't even think twice about it. I only had time to take 2 test draws, but the larger mp hole seems an easier draw. The white mp insert piece seems exactly the same. Interested in others' observations.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Well, with my replacements, the mp oval is larger so it’s much tighter in the black stopper/sleeve holder when pulling out or pushing in. The grooves cut into the mp to hold it the full extension position are deeper, too. It def doesn’t wobble as much or as easily. The ceramic sleeve is now polished on the outside so it is smooth and not like the texture of the old one or the crucibles. Not really sure what this all accomplished cuz you can still push the top of the mp over and skrank the bottom against the inside of the sleeve easily enough... I just never had much of a problem with it to begin with... it sanded and smoothed itself down quickly enough before... total non-issue if you ask me but I’ll take the free replacement parts, why not?

Top Bottom