Ghost MV-1 Speculation and Shipping Thread

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
elykpeace said:
In the review VC says don't expect clouds on the first couple draws. So it's on demand but takes enough time to heat up that I'd consider it a quick session vape ..
He said don't expect clouds on the first draw on default heat level 2. That doesn't really mean much.

Cheesequake,

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Even though vape critic's involvement can be looked at as questionable. I don't think he would risk his reputation on a bad vape.

i honestly can't believe people are glossing over this. it's time like these i absolutely hate forums. (or maybe it's just people, or maybe just ignorance... idk)

i pretty much got called a shill for a vape I bought at full price, had no involvement with and genuinely love.

and here we have a pretty undisputable case of shilling and a lot of ppl are tripping over themselves to order it and no one cares. it's almost comical.

"his" buyback guarantee is almost certainly the companies (phrase it however you like - after reading about what VC does for a living on that website, I don't think he'll be busting out his own personal checkbook for this. obviously the company has a lot of capital invested, what with the busses and all that shit)

Stormsend

i honestly can't believe people are glossing over this. it's time like these i absolutely hate forums. (or maybe it's just people, or maybe just ignorance... idk)

i pretty much got called a shill for a vape I bought at full price, had no involvement with and genuinely love.

and here we have a pretty undisputable case of shilling and a lot of ppl are tripping over themselves to order it and no one cares. it's almost comical.

"his" buyback guarantee is almost certainly the companies (phrase it however you like - after reading about what VC does for a living on that website, I don't think he'll be busting out his own personal checkbook for this. obviously the company has a lot of capital invested, what with the busses and all that shit)
I don't understand your hostility to be honest.

Icon13

Serial Vapist
Well it's a China vape branded in us correct?? Box looks familiar. Vivant alternate box is the same matte black with lime green trim... This vape is too expensive imo when it hits the 199 range I might pick one up. In the review VC says don't expect clouds on the first couple draws. So it's on demand but takes enough time to heat up that I'd consider it a quick session vape ..

No, it's not a Chinese Rebrand. It's actually made from Custom fabricated parts. You would have learned that if you had to read any of this thread or even bothered to watch the introduction video on the product.

And no, it's not a session Vape. It's an on demand convection Vape. It heats the material by drawing warm air through it. It takes a few draws in order to get the material hot enough to vaporize. Then you can stop and put it back in your pocket and continue later because it is not a conduction vaporizer.

All true convection vaporizers work in this manner. It takes a few hits before you get any vapor but the vapor is typically much higher quality. You do not have to vape all of it at once; you can come back later and finish it off.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
All true convection vaporizers work in this manner. It takes a few hits before you get any vapor but the vapor is typically much higher quality.
I can get plenty of thick vapor the first hit of a fresh bowl with my Milaana, which is definitely 100% convection. So definitely not ALL convection vaporizers. Grasshopper gives huge hits first draw too if you turn it up. And MistVape Touch.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Looks like it heats like my cera from the pic. (Cool air passing through a hot as fuck coil, then ceramic, then the load) just 2017 tech which is great imo. Stays cool prally with the ceramic bottom and if it tastes like the cera did then I'm pumped!:nod: See soon!:tup:

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: Cheesequake

elykpeace

exVASted
No, it's not a Chinese Rebrand. It's actually made from Custom fabricated parts. You would have learned that if you had to read any of this thread or even bothered to watch the introduction video on the product.

And no, it's not a session Vape. It's an on demand convection Vape. It heats the material by drawing warm air through it. It takes a few draws in order to get the material hot enough to vaporize. Then you can stop and put it back in your pocket and continue later because it is not a conduction vaporizer.

All true convection vaporizers work in this manner. It takes a few hits before you get any vapor but the vapor is typically much higher quality. You do not have to vape all of it at once; you can come back later and finish it off.

Read thru plenty and I know what is being said about it however I'm pretty sure only ONE person has had it in their hands ..

I said quick session because my mi heats up within seconds(truly) I could totally combust if I wanted . A quick session to me would be turn it on to the default level 2 first couple draws would be flavor and then light cloudage -much like the bndls cfv which is a convection session. I'd imagine the ceramic crucible and metal top would get pretty warm and after those initial draws and in return bigger clouds. Much like what is shown in the vid ?

And I say it's a Chinese manufacturer just because the packaging
Maybe it's just the packaging they don't make in house? Has anyone seen pics of the manufacturing process? Is it confirmed they aren't just designing and allowing a bigger manufacturer to build and package .. 295 guys! it's an expensive unit I'm just speculating

Edit: in my post I said China vape branded in us. I meant uk and that just a vape made in China and exclusive to ghost just like fm and boundless

Gigsabits53

I liked the look and function of this until i saw the latest review. Way too complicated with all the button presses and only one button for all the functions. I cant even remember how to turn on my solo at times.

Agree, that is a BIG drawback for me. Probably enough of a drawback to keep me from buying it. I think it's too expensive also, at least for me.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Definitely looks like a pain to load and unload.
But what keeps me intrigued is the on-demand aspect. I really want a smallish vape to use for a hit or two and come back later and still have good tasting vapor.
I am not pulling the trigger until I see more reviews, but I am willing to deal with a somewhat cumbersome setup if it delivers on taste, speed and easy draw/technique. We shall see...

freshly baked

That sounds awesome. Thank you for keeping us up-to-date and informed. It is very professional of you.

Would it be too much to ask if you guys can give the Vape critic the green light to put up his review of his production model? That is what I was really waiting for today, and I am very interested in purchasing one too.

Could you do that for us seeing that you are going live any day now when your shipment comes in? I feel like it is the exact thing that we need to get ready for the launch and pull the trigger.

I'm sure cloudsosmoke can deliver on that request.. LOL!
It clearly says he got that re post from the vapelife forum posted 4 hours earlier. I don't believe he represents the ghost vape company...

Last edited:

david8613

I don't understand why people want to hit the herb and then come back later to hit again, even in convection you lose some flavor when you do that, I know you don't lose it as fast a conduction unit but you still lose some of it, i had a cfv and i noticed it. Why not micro dose? I do it with the davinci iq and the glass spacers, I put in a small amount with spacers hit it, reload when you need to, always tastes great.

eaglesgift

I don't understand why people want to hit the herb and then come back later to hit again, even in convection you lose some flavor when you do that, I know you don't lose it as fast a conduction unit but you still lose some of it, i had a cfv and i noticed it. Why not micro dose? I do it with the davinci iq and the glass spacers, I put in a small amount with spacers hit it, reload when you need to, always tastes great.
Some of us care not at all about flavor. I vape for the same reason I smoked - to get high. That's it. Taste or flavor are not even secondary or tertiary considerations.

Icon13

Serial Vapist
Read thru plenty and I know what is being said about it however I'm pretty sure only ONE person has had it in their hands ..

I said quick session because my mi heats up within seconds(truly) I could totally combust if I wanted . A quick session to me would be turn it on to the default level 2 first couple draws would be flavor and then light cloudage -much like the bndls cfv which is a convection session. I'd imagine the ceramic crucible and metal top would get pretty warm and after those initial draws and in return bigger clouds. Much like what is shown in the vid ?

And I say it's a Chinese manufacturer just because the packaging
Maybe it's just the packaging they don't make in house? Has anyone seen pics of the manufacturing process? Is it confirmed they aren't just designing and allowing a bigger manufacturer to build and package .. 295 guys! it's an expensive unit I'm just speculating

Edit: in my post I said China vape branded in us. I meant uk and that just a vape made in China and exclusive to ghost just like fm and boundless

WRONG, SIR! Now you change the story. You did not say you thought it was a Chinese manufacturer. No, you called it a Chinese re-brand. There is a difference. A big one.

Many original products are manufactured in China. You like that iphone in your pocket? Do you think it was made in Cupertino, CA?

No, it has China written all over it.

Icon13,

cloudsosmoke

I'm sure cloudsosmoke can deliver on that request.. LOL!
It clearly says he got that re post from the vapelife forum posted 4 hours earlier. I don't believe he represents the ghost vape company...

my bad
when first cut/pasted it read
Official Update From Ghost Vapes
..then i edited it a minute later

its cos i like to add stuff i see on other forums - if i think it'll help the thread

lookhigh

FC member
Yes 4 is higher than 3 LOL. Why is there no latch on the crucible so one can preload? Looks like a liability for dropping and spilling herb everywhere.. I wonder is the ceramic fragile? I still think the user interface is too complicated and the single button design will fail after a lot of use.
I like the look of the thing but i also see lots of plastic inside. I certainly will wait until i see some FC reviews for this one.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
No matter what it said, how pleasant, strong it is described...I am not biting, it is a whispy vapor like ascent was in conduction / radiation side, even at 5 it is not impressive at all

Also the noise made while drawing seems to me the noise of a clogged air/vaporpath (like a very dirty omnivap)
Edit: not the electronic sound, the water bubbling sound only when he is hitting

Top Bottom