1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Ghost MV-1 Speculation and Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'Vaporizer Shipping and Ordering Discussion' started by oddjobold, May 21, 2017.

1. newVaper420

newVaper420 Vapor Enthusiast

Yeah if this turns out to be a portable Evo, sign me up!

Summer and CbdLife like this.
  2. invertedisdead

invertedisdead trance-form

The Tubo has been compared to the Evo by members here.

3. b0

b0 Cloudy...

Sorry for the offtopic : Couple of members told me thesame, maybe is time to look for one,,,,

4. sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud Well-Known Member

Check out the Tubo-Evic http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tubo-evic.22992/

I use my Tubo as my daily driver.

5. frank grimes

frank grimes Active Member

Been quietly following that one too...it looks pretty bad ass but it's just a little too bohemian for me. The mv1 is at the high end of the sleek and sexy spectrum while the tubo is at the other end. If both worked the same, I'd choose the mv1 cuz it's more my style. Sleek and sexy just like me ... :p

6. SpudBob

SpudBob Well-Known Member

The Tubo, Milaana, FW4, et al and all other handmade vapes are works of art.They are lovingly produced by artisans who love what they are doing and not in some third word "sweatshop" by children or other low paid factory slaves. The MV1 looks like a kids toy or something a woman, or man may use to pleasure themselves in an orfice thats not the mouth. IMO

7. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

yeah, I had the same association...a little bit like an electric sex toy

8. duff

duff Well worn

I will in no way be using anything that shape near any other orifice.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    pxl_jockey, grokit, skyvaper and 2 others like this.
  9. Texan1967

Texan1967 New Member

There was a point in time when S&B was a new company...

10. Razor

Razor Well-Known Member

Nothin to see here!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  11. guyonthecouch

guyonthecouch Well-Known Member

umm did you look at the pictures/description.. not even close my friend haha.. why you gotta tease us like that

12. Razor

Razor Well-Known Member

NM I'm an idiot. I meant this for another thread :p

Just chalk it up to being a little too high

guyonthecouch and Jill NYC like this.
  13. DopeyJ

DopeyJ Well-Known Member

So, just to update, first batch of order emails are supposed to be going out today, so initial reviews should be coming in within a week or so.

emmdeemo, StormyPinkness and Jill NYC like this.
  14. Gibarian

Gibarian Vape facts

I just wonder how to workaround the digital mambo-jumbo privacy issues regarding to app control and registrations. If I buy a cheap smartphone without SIM, dedicated for only my device, will that work without my facebook/google etc. bonds?

Summer likes this.
  15. Stormsend

Stormsend Well-Known Member

The Ghost has issues going live with their site, they have said they will not launch today, more likely sometime next week. This is disappointing, especially with the surprise release of the Arizer Air 2

MoltenTiger and blackstone like this.
  16. shaolinmilk

shaolinmilk Well-Known Member

I wasn't really impressed watching the longer video of VC (30+minutes) as it seemed very gimmicky to me. From what I gather, it's one of those vapes where you have to take an extremely long draw to get some resemblance of vapor. We'll just have to wait and see how this turns out!

17. frank grimes

I'm actually glad it's been delayed...i wanna see haze square next to it for comparison.

And maybe there'll be a surprise release of the mighty 2...

Want me to show you the money? Show me the vape first!

blackstone, Stormsend and newVaper420 like this.
  18. Stormsend

Stormsend Well-Known Member

How close is the haze square? And the mighty 2 is just a rumor, but would be awesome if this came out or even a better crafty

19. frank grimes

According to their last update on the haze thread, they'll be finished their production sample by end of September. Then they're moving onto the next phase of their beta testing. But it appears they'll also be working on their pre release marketing and product video as well. That's what I want to see...some videos at least to whet our appetites.

GreenHopper likes this.
  20. JetHead

JetHead Well-Known Member

Ha! Isn't it odd how someone may have the complete opposite experience as you. I have zero interest in any of the vapes you've iisted. They don't look like pieces of art to me more like weird little woodshop projects and science expirements.

It comes down to functionality AND design for me personally. I like design, generally speaking, whether it's a car, phone, laptop, furniture, architecture - my life is shrouded in design. If it doesn't look interesting and isn't well produced I've no interest.

I'm sure all those little weird ones work great but I'd rather it be sorta cool looking.

21. gemgirl

gemgirl New Member

Hi, I am curious, did you tell your doctor you were using herb for anxiety? I am asking because I have had anxiety and ocd my whole life and would love to get off so many meds. This is why I started this about 5 months ago. But i am afraid to tell my doctor, I guess I feel doctors just arnt on board yet. I do feel its better than xxanax. Feel free to message me if this is to private for the forum. Thanks for thoughts.

Shit Snacks and Gigsabits53 like this.
  22. DopeyJ

DopeyJ Well-Known Member

No worries. I tell my doctors everything. They're not cops, and unless you're at risk of harming yourself, I don't think they can report you.

I have a medical card in my state, and needed my doctors to obtain it. They wanted me to get it because street weed can has fertilizers and pesticides in it, which guess what, reacts with medications! Illinois medical stuff is free from contamination by law, and every batch is tested to the gills. They also wanted me to find the right strains/methods so I can begin getting off the xanax. The process is still painful as hell, but medical grade indicas helps so much with the symptoms.

Cheesequake likes this.
  23. SpudBob

SpudBob Well-Known Member

You have your opinion and many, here, have ours. These On demand convection vapes have a strong following here from people who have USED them. We who do prefer more natural materials in our vapes and do see them as art. To me function IS #1!!! Less crap is better IMO. Less plastic, less electronics, less poison in the vapor path. You probably love that new car smell-thats slowly killing you. Keep your smartphone real close to your head when you use it. That way the microwave radiation will work its way into your brain quicker. Ha!

sweetherb, skyvaper and Krahl like this.
  24. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, wanted to let you all know that do to the further delay, Bud increased his buy-back option from 3 to 7 days for all his forum members 2 hours ago.

"IN LIGHT OF RECENT EVENTS, I AM EXTENDING MY BUY-BACK GUARANTEE WINDOW FROM 3 DAYS TO 7 DAYS FOR ALL FORUM MEMBERS

YOU WILL NOW HAVE 7 DAYS TO TRY OUT THE VAPE"

25. shaolinmilk

shaolinmilk Well-Known Member

Not sure if you're trying to be a smart guy or not... What's killing everyone... You actually cannot avoid. Radio wave signals everywhere, Wi-Fi everywhere, all of these new technologies where we have no clue what the long term effect is everywhere. Even the vape you're using we don't have a long term study on. So please, stop with this passive-aggressiveness and throwing shade at others who disagree with your opinion.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors