1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Ghost MV-1 Speculation and Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'Vaporizer Shipping and Ordering Discussion' started by oddjobold, May 21, 2017.

1. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

^^ +

StormyPinkness likes this.
  2. Fat Freddy

Fat Freddy FUCK CANCER TOO !

3. SpudBob

SpudBob Well-Known Member

Where did you get this picture of Me and My Pussy???

Hogni and Fat Freddy like this.
  4. Krahl

Krahl Well-Known Member

Lol that pic has made my morning

5. gemgirl

gemgirl New Member

I also have my medical card, but in California we have special doctors we go to just for our cards. You don't have to go through your actual doctor. So I guess I worry about it ending up in my medical records. But then again if we all don't start being honest how can we get real help and more education. You are lucky to able to work with your doctor. I still feel afraid to tell mine. So right now I am just going at it alone. California is still not required to have the testing of each batch. I heard that will change when it goes recreational in Jan. Will see. Thanks for sharing.

6. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

@gemgirl and @DopeyJ please take your discussion to PMs or start a thread in the medical discussion area. Let's try to keep this thread on topic.

Thank you.

:peace:

Hogni and GreenHopper like this.
  7. jay87

jay87 Well-Known Member

I used to feel the same way about the wooden and log style vapes...

Then I saw this which completely changed my mind and it was love at first sight :love:
    [​IMG]

I was really on the edge ready to order an MV1 but... the most recent delay was the last straw for me.

I've changed plans.

I'm now going for @funkyjunky 's Tubo evic + @Pipes Portside induction heater for my omnivap to cure my near fatal VAS and I'll wait it out for the inevitable upgraded MV1 with my excellent hand crafted replacements :clap:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  8. duff

duff Well worn

That sounds like a pretty good plan @jay87!

9. CbdLife

CbdLife Well-Known Member

May have been the last straw for me too....I am reading up on the Tubo to see if it is the one for me...

10. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

I cross-posted on this on the VL forum:

Listen just came from the website & contrary to what I read concerning the 5-yr warranty upgrade, it doesn't say anything about having to have the app installed for the warranty to be upped from 2 - 5 yrs; only that you have to register via the app or the website within 90 days.

"GHOST provides a limited warranty to the original purchaser (“Customer”) on the GHOST MV1 Vaporizer (“Device”), against defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase, a period which will be extended to 5 years from the date of purchase upon registration of the Device with GHOST via the GHOST smartphone App (“The App”) or via the My Account section of the website within 90 days of the date of purchase."

So, it says nothing about having to install the app. at all. If you want to use the 2 add'l heat settings or any other personalization or the $25 refer a friend, that's, solely, when you need it.

EDITED TO ADD: VC responded to my post & said he was going to contact them to clarify, so this may be news to him also. hmmm..... Will report back when I hear anything.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  11. Baron23

Well, Ghost has started sending ordering instructions/link to customers who pre-reserved one via the Vape Critic's link.

So, I just ordered one in satin silver with the external battery charger which was free for these pre-reserves.

Once I and others get them in our hands, then we will have something to talk about, I think.

12. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

Posted by VC an hour ago:

"THEY ARE EMAILING YOU ALL IN BATCHES IN THE ORDER THEY RECEIVED YOUR RESERVATIONS

SOME OF YOU WON'T GET EMAILED TODAY BUT THAT JUST MEANS YOUR TURN DIDN'T COME UP YET, PLEASE SIT TIGHT

ROSE GOLD AND NICKEL FINISHES ARE BEHIND BY 2 WEEKS - IF YOU RESERVED EITHER OF THESE FINISHES YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE OPTION OF SWITCHING TO BLACK CHROME OR SATIN SILVER, OR REMAINING IN QUEUE FOR YOUR FIRST CHOICE

THEY'RE STOCKED UP ON BLACK CHROME AND SATIN SILVER

I WILL HAVE APP UPDATES BEFORE THE FIRST UNITS START TO ARRIVE"

**Note, you have to add the charger to your cart when placing your order & then if you are entitled to a free or discounted charger, it will be reflected upon checkout.

grokit, Baron23, Mr. Me2 and 4 others like this.
  13. namasteIII

namasteIII Well-Known Member

So excited to have something to talk about. This thread has been nothing but evil and ugly, lets forget the past and get to talking about an exciting new vape.

14. skyvaper

skyvaper Well-Known Member

Placed my order. Same as @Baron23. Looking forward to trying this bad boy out.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  15. Baron23

Amen, brother...amen and pass the doob (err..or is that pass the mash potatoes...I can't ever get this crap straight LOL).

16. Krahl

Krahl Well-Known Member

Good luck to all the Guinea pigs. Looking forward to a review before I purchase.

17. Baron23

Wow, really? Guinea Pigs?

Guinea Pigs as = early adopters, vape enthusiasts, and just run of the mill FC members?

Those kind of guinea pigs?

duff, GreenHopper, Summer and 2 others like this.
  18. muunch

muunch hotboxing the cockpit

19. skyvaper

skyvaper Well-Known Member

Oink oink. Actually guinea pigs sound like the Cadbury bunny. Anyone remember that commercial?

I can't wait to let you all know my thoughts on this vape. I kept watching Buds video getting even more excited. "This is the one."

StormyPinkness likes this.
  20. Krahl

Krahl Well-Known Member

Yes those sort. Depending how turns out. Might be suckers yet I guess lol

Abysmal Vapor likes this.
  21. ohmygodimsohigh

ohmygodimsohigh Well-Known Member

Well my ghost is ordered.
    same day my mighty ships off for battery replacement.

Jill NYC, Baron23, namasteIII and 6 others like this.
  22. Mr. Me2

Mr. Me2 Well-Known Member

I wish you had both in hand so you could do a side-by-side comparison, or vape-off

23. ohmygodimsohigh

ohmygodimsohigh Well-Known Member

That's exactly why I sent my Mighty in, to get it back to new battery performance :)

namasteIII, Hjalmark, grokit and 3 others like this.
  24. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

VC has a new vid. up comparing his 4 top tier vapes:

Click to play YouTube Video

Also, if you are on backorder for the rose gold or nickel (supposedly available in 2 weeks) & you are one of the 1st 1000-2000 VL forum members to have registered, you will still get the external charger deal -- free or 50% off.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  25. MonsterWithoutBorders

MonsterWithoutBorders Philosophim

Order #454 june 22 I believe

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors